Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Now Available] A Simple iOS SBSettings

Default [Now Available] A Simple iOS SBSettings
    The full Version of A Simple iOS SBSettings is now avilable!

It comes with over 30 toggles, and there will be an update before wednesday, adding another 25 toggles to it.

The Theme is kept simple and it perfectly matches to the iOS look. It has the of/on sliders known from the preferences.app.
    The Theme contains a HD and a SD Version, you can pick it up for 0.99$ at the Cydia store (to find it you should update you packages, it has just come out!)

Here are some screenshots:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxner For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (05-15-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I supported you again maxner, nice theme clean it looks good although I like the iOS style theme a little better it's colorful and nice looking even in sd on my 3GS. Nice work man. Oh and thanks again for getting rid of the winterboard and pincrush dependencies.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholasa View Post
    I supported you again maxner, nice theme clean it looks good although I like the iOS style theme a little better it's colorful and nice looking even in sd on my 3GS. Nice work man. Oh and thanks again for getting rid of the winterboard and pincrush dependencies.
    Thank you. Im happy that this time there wasn't such an error like before. Another Version of A iOS Style SBSettings is coming soon, you will get it for free because you have purchased the original package and the new version is linked to the original one.