+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Now Available] A iOS Style SBSettings

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
The Full Version of my quite popular SBSettings Theme (the lite Version has just reached 77.000 Downloads in about two Months) "A iOS Style SBSEttings" has just come out. It
    Thanks

Default [Now Available] A iOS Style SBSettings
    The Full Version of my quite popular SBSettings Theme (the lite Version has just reached 77.000 Downloads in about two Months) "A iOS Style SBSEttings" has just come out. It Is available to purchase in Cydia for 0.99$. It comes with more than 30 toggles (I think 35) and it comes with a HD and a SD Version. Please check it out it is worth it and Im getting really good feedback by my customers. Here are some Screenshots:

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have Been using the lite version since it came out, it is well suited to the iOS. Will be purchasing the full version soon; I think it is worth it as you did an excellent job, it should be the stock sbsetting theme imo.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Diddyo For This Useful Post:

Maxner (05-08-2011)

Thanks

I am glad you like it, thank you!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

this looks cool! just bought it via cydia, thank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diddyo View Post
    I have Been using the lite version since it came out, it is well suited to the iOS. Will be purchasing the full version soon; I think it is worth it as you did an excellent job, it should be the stock sbsetting theme imo.
    i agree with you completely! nice work

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It does look good, but it wants to install winterboard even though it's not activated via winterboard. I don't get why it needs winterboard even though it's activated via sbsettings theme. I don't use winterboard nor do I want it installed on my device it makes things slow and I've had problems with it in the past. So I emailed maxner and asked for my dollar back and he refuses and says to "just install winterboard everyone else does". I don't care much about the dollar and I wouldn't care much if he had that it installs winterboard in the description. It's misleading and I could have spent my dollar on something else. But I gave in on my iPad and installed it winterboard and all and I have to say it's one of the best sbsettings themes I've ever used. I just wish maxner wasn't such a douche about it.

Thanks

@nicholasa well i cant do anything about it, ive emailed IC and told him to fix it, hes the only one who can change it. And i couldn't even refund you cause i dont get the dollar i just get 70% of it. And also you didnt ask very kindly for a refund.... I hope he will fix it soon and then you can uninstall winterboard. You can also manually remove winterboard, or manually copy the files of my theme which are the two folders iOS Style HD and iOS Style SD in /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes into another folder for example just the SBSettings folder, then remove winterboard and my theme via cydia and then copy the files back. You can do it with iFile or via an SSH connection with your pc, using cyberduck or filezilla or something like that.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nicholasa View Post
    It does look good, but it wants to install winterboard even though it's not activated via winterboard. I don't get why it needs winterboard even though it's activated via sbsettings theme. I don't use winterboard nor do I want it installed on my device it makes things slow and I've had problems with it in the past. So I emailed maxner and asked for my dollar back and he refuses and says to "just install winterboard everyone else does". I don't care much about the dollar and I wouldn't care much if he had that it installs winterboard in the description. It's misleading and I could have spent my dollar on something else. But I gave in on my iPad and installed it winterboard and all and I have to say it's one of the best sbsettings themes I've ever used. I just wish maxner wasn't such a douche about it.
    don't you look at the list that says about to install

Thanks

Ok, the problem with Winterboard that gets installed with the Theme is now fixed, ive tried it, it still wants to install Winterboard, so it seems that theres an update comming, thats not provided from me like usual updates, but from IC and it just updates the debian files.

Version 1.0.2 is there! YOu can now install the Theme without having to install Winterboard! So everyone who has winterboard installed, because they have installed my Theme, can delete Winterboard and pincrush now without automatically uninstalling A iOS Style SBSettings too.
    Last edited by Maxner; 05-11-2011 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    don't you look at the list that says about to install
    I do I had to pay for it first. Thanks maxner sorry to be such a pain in the butt. I love your theme it looks really nice.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nicholasa View Post
    I do I had to pay for it first. Thanks maxner sorry to be such a pain in the butt. I love your theme it looks really nice.
    Exaclty. And Theres a second Version coming out soon, that will be connected to the normal version, which means, that if you have purchased one of the two Themes, you automatically purchase the second one too for no extra price. The Version has other colors for the toggles, a lot of people told me to do Green for On instead of Blue. In the second Version it is like this. And also theres a Second Theme coming: A Simple iOS SBSettings, a Theme that has the look of the Preference.app with the on/off sliders. You can download the lite Version for free, just search for it in Cydia!