Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LG Ally theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone Predator721's Avatar
    Thanks

Default LG Ally theme
    LG's first android phone!
    But comes down on the iPhone

BIGGEST HELP TO RE-Cre4ted FOR WHICH HE IS HELPING ME WITH THE THEME!
    Which dock should i go for:

NEW FROYO UPDATE

A
    -img_0267.png

B
    -img_0329.png

C
    -img_0389.png[

NEED BETA TESTERS!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lg-ally-android.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Predator721; 05-23-2011 at 07:41 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Re-Cre4ted's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks actually not very nice... I mean the idea is great but I seems like you have just pasted icons on the dock picture and made the original blank and your google icon doesn't fit correctly I dont want to be rude I mean if you work a lot on this it will be great but I don't think a lot of people are waiting for the 7394782st android theme... I mean if you make this make it unique add some cool stuff, like some widgets for an awesome look And I really mean this the idea is cool but you need to work on the appereance... If you want I can help you out (worked on a few android themes and widgets myself

Oh and please give me/us some more information about the theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Re-Cre4ted View Post
    Looks actually not very nice... I mean the idea is great but I seems like you have just pasted icons on the dock picture and made the original blank and your google icon doesn't fit correctly I dont want to be rude I mean if you work a lot on this it will be great but I don't think a lot of people are waiting for the 7394782st android theme... I mean if you make this make it unique add some cool stuff, like some widgets for an awesome look And I really mean this the idea is cool but you need to work on the appereance... If you want I can help you out (worked on a few android themes and widgets myself

Oh and please give me/us some more information about the theme
    The google bar images is a 4.2.1, all you have to do is add iconoclasm and it fixes it! The dock I had to rush because I was going to a place with no computer, so I had to do that! I'm also adding the weather widget shown in this image:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5ArtpK14cgU/TBBIQu3DWVI/AAAAAAAABAg/WGHqAX-WxIA/s1600/LG+Ally+VS740.jpg
    This theme isn't going to be an android theme like Eyefroyo or iOSfroYo theme!

If you wanna help PM please, thank you for your opinion!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Re-Cre4ted's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok I really love the Idea of the weather widget but holy sh*t making that iis a lot of work I mean I you want to make it you need to make it from the beginning with scripting because you will be the first one ever made it (AND THAT IS AWESOME) so after hearing this a like it a lot more so keep on working buddy

Thanks

Ok I really love the Idea of the weather widget but holy sh*t making that iis a lot of work I mean I you want to make it you need to make it from the beginning with scripting because you will be the first one ever made it (AND THAT IS AWESOME) so after hearing this a like it a lot more so keep on working buddy
    First, the weather widget!

Thanks

ok plz send me the link so I can see the diffrences between our versions

OH AND MAKE THE BOTH VERSIONS (I will make A so you can make B)
    You are definitely a beta tester! Ya I will but i can't now. Sorry dock B is done and the weather is CLOSE to done just need the clock and all that