Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Xperia x8

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Dont know what to say, it kinda acts like a permissions issue. What ios are you on? Maybe thats it??

Did you try installing your own deb file on your device from scratch? Is that what u tried and it still works on your setup? Ive tried a couple times now.

Are there any other ipod touch users using this theme with the widgets working, that would sure help debug if this is ipod/iphone issue.

Im willing to try any ideas to help debug this.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 10-02-2011 at 07:09 PM.

Yes.

I always remove everything and cache too and then i install the deb.
    I've try it again and it works well

Thanks

I guess we will have to wait for feedback from other ipod touch users to see if this is a ipod/iphone issue then.

Thanks

I finally installed IOS5 Final today,. On a clean IOS5 install and fresh jailbreak with no tweaks the widgets still will not open. I can close the widgets that are open when the theme is first installed but when I try to reopen them, nothing. Folder widget, facebook, calc, speed dial... nothing opens.

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    I finally installed IOS5 Final today,. On a clean IOS5 install and fresh jailbreak with no tweaks the widgets still will not open. I can close the widgets that are open when the theme is first installed but when I try to reopen them, nothing. Folder widget, facebook, calc, speed dial... nothing opens.
    Wow what a problem you having there. My main problem its that no as that problem. And me needer. I dont know where to start
    i will send you agaín the deb.
    Send me a PM with you email

coo lo descargo

purchased this theme about 2 weeks ago, was looking for something just like it for a while but this was buried in the threads. What a great theme it is, I love how clean it is, yet it gives the option to hit all your favourites easily and in a unique way. very impressed!
    Thanks!

how can i purchased it?
    thanks

For guimenez

Hello, I paid for the theme 9 days ago, and still have not received the theme. Could you check and send it please.
    Paid through PayPal ([email protected]), Iphone 3G. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by atfos View Post
    For guimenez

Hello, I paid for the theme 9 days ago, and still have not received the theme. Could you check and send it please.
    Paid through PayPal ([email protected]), Iphone 3G. Thanks.
    Hi

I've send you in the same day you post this.
    Did you receive it?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213