+ Reply
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LiveOS SD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hi everyone, I was told to upload these icons to y'all, see pages 322-324 in the HD thread for image samples and info on them. I have made each one
    Thanks

Hi everyone, I was told to upload these icons to y'all, see pages 322-324 in the HD thread for image samples and info on them. I have made each one SD and HD since I have a 3GS, (waiting on the 5 before upgrading, everyone I know with a 4 has issues) Here you go guys, enjoy!!

Download link: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kane4lsu For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (05-09-2011), Rescue9 (05-09-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I love this theme, and I'm trying to get barrel to work with it to no avail. I've seen a youtube video with it working, however it was unclear if it was a earlier version of this theme and or other apps.

running 4.3.3 on 3gs.

if I disable perpagehtml barrel works, so definitely related to that, anyone successfully integrated the two?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by PerPageHTML barrel, but I've got the theme running nicely on my iPhone 3GS with iOS 4.3.3.

I followed the guide on the first page and everything worked perfectly. Currently have changed a few things around and must say this theme really is awesome. Makes me love my iPhone 3GS a lot more !

If you have any questions about getting the theme to work on iOS 4.3.3 I'll do my best to help you out Morilibus

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinzo23 View Post
    I'm not sure exactly what you mean by PerPageHTML barrel, but I've got the theme running nicely on my iPhone 3GS with iOS 4.3.3.

I followed the guide on the first page and everything worked perfectly. Currently have changed a few things around and must say this theme really is awesome. Makes me love my iPhone 3GS a lot more !

If you have any questions about getting the theme to work on iOS 4.3.3 I'll do my best to help you out Morilibus
    Sorry I'm missing a punctuation that might make that sentence more clear. As perpagehtml is needed to set this theme up(or at least to have the widgets), and perpagehtml causes the app 'barrel'(which adds effects to icons when swipping between pages) to not work correctly, I'm unable to use both barrel and this theme together.

I have the theme set 100%, my issue is only if it was possibly to get barrel working with it. However since posting I took another look at that YouTube video and it was clear the guy had not set up the theme correctly and was not using perpagehtml(which causes barrel not to work).

So my issue is not with the theme(which I find pretty sleek), but with one of the other Cydia apps required to set this theme up in all it's glory.

Thanks for the offer for assistance, however I believe I'll just have to wait for perpagehtml and barrel compatibility issues to be resolved.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello people I'm new to ModMyi and I joined the community cuz of this theme, I really like it a lot and I have set it up perfectly! I have tho some issues I don't understand how to solve them, first I nor the analog clock shows in homescreen nor the LCD one after the proper instalation that requires, it just shows my clock app ghostly without any icon either, and my second issue is about the springjumps layout the blue one, after I placed the files into my device in the right folders and respringed ofc nothing changed, LiveOS theme is an amazing extraordinary theme, I would like to use it as it is but I'm a perfectionist just like this theme maker hahaha, any help would be lovely, tho I don't understand why after the proper instalation guide it didn't work for me! I'm on iOS 4.3.2 with a jb iPhone 3GS device! ThAnks in advance!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Heh, silly I am, I had perpagehtml+ instead of perpagehtml all works perfect now and I'm so happy!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey. I love this theme. Definitely the best one out there. I was wondering if there is a way to move the writing on the lockscreen to the bottom half of the screen?

thanks for your help and @Blue, amazing theme. i woulda paid 5 bucks for this one.
    Last edited by jazsingh; 07-16-2011 at 05:11 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello there,

has anyone tried this Theme with iOS 5.0.1?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

tested with iOS 5.0.1 but i think the clock is not working in the page1 (perpagehtml)
    on 3Gs

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I can confirm!

Everything except the LCD-Mod on Page 1 is running fine on 3GS with iOS 5.0.1.

Does Anybody know, if Bluemetal is still developing?

2nd:
    I cant select the SBSetting Theme.
    The Entrie is missing
    Last edited by Ipconfig; 12-30-2011 at 01:47 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone sam3173's Avatar
    Thanks

@Ipconfig,

Bluemetal is still developing themes but only for the HD devices.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thx for answer! I try to contact him...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I got it!
    I went to the iphone 4 Thread at http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...44-liveos.html
    There i downloaded the LCD-Clock Homescreen at LiveOS + LCD Mods.zip

After that i replaced some of the files.
    i think it was: Widget.html and some other (compare all files they aren't that big) i also added a file called .DS_Store

after respring it worked!

Thanks

Anyone know how to get the line calendar or calendar widget on the lockscreen? I can't figure it out

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I've got a 3GS running 5.0.1.
    Assuming I don't do the LCD thing, will I experience any issues if I buy this theme?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Great

+ Reply
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910