Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Nominations for Cydia's "Featured Themes" Section (SD)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

Default Nominations for Cydia's "Featured Themes" Section (SD)
    As you guys are well aware of, Cydia has finally updated it's Featured Theme section.

The way this Featured Theme section differs from the last one is in several different ways:

- It utilizes the new centralized general index Cydia has, which makes it easier to house and update.
    - It is ran by a committee of designated (and currently unnamed) individuals from ModMyi.com, MacCiti.com, and iDeviceDaily.com
    - It will be updated every 2 weeks.

To ease the strain of having overloaded email inboxes, tweets, and PMs, I'm placing this (soon to be stickied) thread here for nominations for the section.

Let me caution you guys, though: Just because it was nominated here, does NOT mean it will be placed in the featured theme section. All nominations require a majority vote by the committee.

There is currently no set number of themes on the list, but the committee is shooting for around 15-20. So understand this, nominees will be competing against 15-20 other high quality themes.

Also, there is no set time that these stay on the list. If the sales, and publicity, remain strong, there is a good chance it will stay on the list unless 15-20 other themes are stronger.

There is no favoritism. The purpose of the committee is to remain objective and unbiased. No matter what repo or site you are from, you will have equal opportunities.

So go ahead and nominate your suggestions. It doesn't have to be from this site and it doesn't have to be yours.

Please provide a link to the theme's thread as well as the title of the theme in Cydia and it's author. If you wish to post screenshots here, please no more than 3.
    #eli7e revived me

Eternal

... And most your themes

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

@Raptors

Are you working on anything new? Would prefer to keep the list as fresh as possible.
    #eli7e revived me

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

Last edited by flybritn; 01-25-2011 at 12:00 AM.

iMagic by me,

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...me-imagic.html

and
    Kryptonite ( Or can't I nominate twice? )
    Last edited by Xyphyz; 01-25-2011 at 02:55 PM.

-Timeless
    -Nine
    -MP2

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

how about my theme that i just released heres a download link its call Cyan Particle

{RELEASE} Cyan Particle
    Last edited by Yenjoi; 01-26-2011 at 10:14 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 876 Posts

HMMM.... none of the themes nominated here made it on the updated Featured SD themes section. Some new Modmyi themes on there today were not nominated here, so what is the point of this thread?