Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Where Can I Get This HTC Theme?

Default Where Can I Get This HTC Theme?
    HI guys. I got the iphone 2G running 3.1.2. i installed the LockInfo HTC Plugin and it looks really cool! But, I want to add a background theme. How can I add the same background theme to it as the one shown in the link below? And where in the iphone do I install it to?

http://www.iphone4jailbreak.org/wp-c...break-apps.jpg

iPhone? More like MyPhone dmrenfro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koolx View Post
    HI guys. I got the iphone 2G running 3.1.2. i installed the LockInfo HTC Plugin and it looks really cool! But, I want to add a background theme. How can I add the same background theme to it as the one shown in the link below? And where in the iphone do I install it to?

http://www.iphone4jailbreak.org/wp-c...break-apps.jpg
    You can just set use Lockinfo on your springboard by enabling it in the Homescreen section of the settings. Or if you have Activator, then you can use InfoShade and use Lockinfo whenever you want. No installation necessary if you already have LockInfo.

Quote Originally Posted by dmrenfro View Post
    You can just set use Lockinfo on your springboard by enabling it in the Homescreen section of the settings. Or if you have Activator, then you can use InfoShade and use Lockinfo whenever you want. No installation necessary if you already have LockInfo.
    Hi, dmrenfro, thanks for replying.. I dont think you understand. I already have Lockinfo enabled on my homescreen. Thats not the issue. What I want is the background image used in Lockinfo as shown here:

Also, is there a way to change the color of the bullets in the Calendar section of LockInfo?