Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iDrone 2.2 iOS 4

Why nobody tell me what is the clock font? Maybe the creator of this theme is dead?

I have a similar problem:

Not entire sure what is wrong. I'm using a 3GS on 4.0
    The weather thing is completely wrong o_o

This is the first time I'm trying to install a theme and actually wanting it to be working! Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Frep View Post
    Why nobody tell me what is the clock font? Maybe the creator of this theme is dead?
    Haha maybe. I emailed him but still cant figure out how to get the damn 12 hour clock to work

Hello!

I'm running 4.2.1 on an iPhone3GS and I just downloaded/booted up iDrone2.2 and I noticed that my dock hasn't changed. Does anyone have any ideas to fix this?

Also: Is there a way to add the Analog clock on the icon screen from iDrone2 to 2.2?

http://tinypic.com/r/vsky2p/7

Anyone can help me..?

The black shadow always appear..i've choose no icon shadow on winterboard and edit the plist like said on page 2..
    nothing works..

Some of icon label are missing..

Looks really cool. I copy paste onto winterboard themes place but some icosn changed and others not. The big big problem is that icos are in the same place al always. Can U please explain how to configure this.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You guys need Lockinfo for the Analog clocks.

hey im having trouble getting this to run heres some pictures
    /Users/Keckers/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2011/Jan 31, 2011/IMG_0298.PNG
    /Users/Keckers/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2011/Jan 31, 2011/IMG_0299.PNG

[IMG]/Users/Keckers/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2011/Jan 31, 2011/IMG_0298.PNG
    /Users/Keckers/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2011/Jan 31, 2011/IMG_0299.PNG[/IMG]
    Last edited by Keckers; 01-31-2011 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

here we go couldnt do it at first
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0299.png   -img_0298.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone jonmassot's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, nice work! I've been wondering before trying it out, is that compatible with iphone 3GS and iOS 4.2.1?

Thanks!

Thanks a lot~! It's very nice!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by icalcapi View Post
    Anyone can help me..?

The black shadow always appear..i've choose no icon shadow on winterboard and edit the plist like said on page 2..
    nothing works..

Some of icon label are missing..
    Search on Cydia for "no icons shadow" or something like that I had the same problem first but I made the script myself

I don't know if it works on 4.2.1 I have a iPT 2g 4.2.1 And a lot has changed so I don't know completely sure (like picture names)

iPhone? More like MyPhone jonmassot's Avatar
    Thanks

You might also need iBlank for the dock.

@ donblack

will this theme be updated with fixed files and upgraded images??

like the splashscreen for weather

Can someone post a little guide of how to achieve it. Im no able to get this working

This is outrageous ! The creator gives us a theme and then (metaphorically speaking) dies and leaves everyone on their own.

I am by no means the creator of this theme but it is a shame that I have had to change so many things to my version to get it to work properly. By the time I got everything I wanted, to work, I am bored of this theme :/

I will help anyone that needs help to the best of my ability... with two conditions and no guarantees.

1. You don't ask me for my copy of iDrone since I am not about to expose myself to unnecessary legalities .
    2. You, in proper English, explain your problem in detail and include what device you are using, what version of iOS you are using and what other aesthetic jailbreak apps you are using.

Only then will I try my best to help you out. Eventually, when I think I have solved enough problems i'll happily post a guide on the first page for people to resolve their most common issues.

Another beautiful theme I won't touch because the setup is a trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Aero26 View Post
    Another beautiful theme I won't touch because the setup is a trip.
    I thought that about most themes too, until I got Backboard. Set up once isn't bad, and not nearly as bad as set up 20+ times when I want to change themes.

Quote Originally Posted by ("\(.:...:.)/")~RaWr View Post
    This is outrageous ! The creator gives us a theme and then (metaphorically speaking) dies and leaves everyone on their own.
    Seems to be a fairly common issue on the forum, unfortunately.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast