+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [preveiw] oliver

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
This is another theme I did for the wife. Its done on OS4 this time though 3GS, the dog in the picture is ours, his name is, you guessed it
    Thanks

Default [preveiw] oliver
    This is another theme I did for the wife. Its done on OS4 this time though 3GS, the dog in the picture is ours, his name is, you guessed it OLIVER.

The wife really likes breaking my balls asking me to do these themes lol. Anyway hope this gives abit of inspiration to someone.

Cheers,

Shagratt

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [preveiw] oliver-img_0598-copy.png  
    Last edited by shagratt71; 01-01-2011 at 09:13 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Is it possible to insert our dogs photo and name instead of yours? My wife would be SOOOOOOOOO grateful to me if I surprised her with this on her phone...SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO GRATEFUL!!!! Did I mention grateful??

Thanks

Ok, you have to start making your OWN theme. Because if you made a theme based on your ideas it would become pretty badass!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by John1177 View Post
    Is it possible to insert our dogs photo and name instead of yours? My wife would be SOOOOOOOOO grateful to me if I surprised her with this on her phone...SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO GRATEFUL!!!! Did I mention grateful??
    I do take on commissions... The wife would rather I keep the Oliver theme unique for now though. I can however do you A theme from scratch with photos of your dog and any other resorces you might want included... Send me a Private message and I'll see what I can do for you...

Thanks,

Shagratt