Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Space Theme v1.0 (Summerboard) [released]

My hosting is currently suffering a DDoS attack. It will be back soon. You can also donwload the theme trough Installer.app

Quote Originally Posted by iPimp View Post
    Could you please explain to me what those apps are?
    And don't worry guys, I'll be doing lots of icons for this one. It's just that I don't have much time this week.
    Sure...
    Installer = Allows you to install many other iphone applications
    rSBT = Allows you to reorder and hide applications on the main screen (SpringBoard)
    Launcher = Allows you to run any non-Apple application
    iSwitcher = Allows you to load icons (and now keyboards) on the fly, has full screen preview
    White 3G

To download this, and other, amazing themes through Installer, you must have the HighTymes Source installed.

Download this file, extract, and place the PackageSources.plist into var/root/Library/Installer/
    Last edited by Dash-2; 10-21-2007 at 04:13 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dash-2 For This Useful Post:

jekyoo_style (09-30-2007), Ron21 (09-30-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    Sure...
    Installer = Allows you to install many other iphone applications
    rSBT = Allows you to reorder and hide applications on the main screen (SpringBoard)
    Launcher = Allows you to run any non-Apple application
    iSwitcher = Allows you to load icons (and now keyboards) on the fly, has full screen preview
    In the image you upload it says "iLauncher" not "iSwitcher". Is it the same application?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iPimp For This Useful Post:

jekyoo_style (10-01-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by iPimp View Post
    In the image you upload it says "iLauncher" not "iSwitcher". Is it the same application?
    Sorry.. my bad. No iLauncher is similar to Launcher, just user configurable where Launcher is not.

Anywho... the iSwitcher icon is my avatar.
    White 3G

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    To download this, and other, amazing themes through Installer, you must have the HighTymes Source installed.

Download this file, extract, and place the PackageSources.plist into var/root/Library/Installer/
    i did that and it doesn't work.

nvm i got it to work. my question is, if i replace the PackageSources.plist, would my installer update the original apps like apollo and whatnot.
    Last edited by jekyoo_style; 09-30-2007 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by jekyoo_style View Post
    i did that and it doesn't work.

nvm i got it to work. my question is, if i replace the PackageSources.plist, would my installer update the original apps like apollo and whatnot.
    Yep, it includes the original application lists too.
    =D

once i get my paypal setup, i will be making a donation since this is my favorite theme and would love to see many 3rd party app icons for this theme.

Icon requests:
    ToDoList
    Summerboard

Last edited by jekyoo_style; 10-01-2007 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Great job!!! Keep it up.

I want this theme but can't find download and I don't see it on installer.

Quote Originally Posted by rustymetal View Post
    I want this theme but can't find download and I don't see it on installer.
    Read the thread, it was only a few posts up that I answered this question:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...7353#post47353

Hi im running firmware 1.1.1 with summerboard 3.0a11 and when trying to install the themes through installer.app 3.0b4 it gives me the error that summerboard must be installed to get the themes, even though I have it already (themes from the normal trusted sources install fine, just not these new ones)

Default Summerboard Themes not working..
    Hi! Im new here... I replaced the Packages Plist like u mentioned in earlier posts and I got all the sources that you guys post but when I install the Summerboard Themes they just dont load. The icons keep the Factory Originals and theme does not appear.. I have 1.0.2 firmware.. Does anyone have the same problem??? thanx in advance

I have this same problem, I have added the sources and when I download the themes they do not work. In fact, anything I download from these 'new' sources does not work. Help!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I've changed the Calendar icon to match up alilll better (I've sent him two versions you can view in this ss) and made a few 3rd party app icons (Dictionary, Sketches, RSS and VNotes/Recorder) to match and modified his dock I'm going to send him a small gift package for his theme in hopes some that can afford to help him get his phone will as the bigger this theme begins to get.

Anything you guys add to his theme hopefully you'll send to him for his package...
    Nicely Done ! Doreeen!! Good work .. Help the Fella.!

how do u make the theme work on the new summerboard and v.1.1.1? seems like im not the only one having this prob.

when i tried downloading the theme thu hightymes...it says i need to install summberboard...but i already do! any solutions?

Is there anyplace this theme can still be downloaded from? The Hightymes source seems unreliable at the moment, and iPimp's website is down.

Noob question, how can i download the theme Plz

This theme was created a long time ago, and it doesn't look like the creator of it is active anymore (plus his website is down). Your best bet is trying to get ahead of him through a PM. Other then that, this theme is pretty much lost.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast