Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 95% HTC Desire

Default 95% HTC Desire
    Hi all...

Just releasing this theme because I felt like it. I want to give a more accurate and "real" HTC experience than what I have found so far so here it is. This is my first release, so if I step on any toes here it's not intentional. I assume all work is free to mod and trade as long as due credit is given. Correct me if I'm wrong, and I'll pull this back off the web again.

Credit goes out to mrpunk2u, Li-Ion, dharris and other creators' whose work I'm using.

I'm mostly a modder, so most of this theme is from the above creators with my modifications.
    So there is really nothing too revolutionary in this theme except that everything just got adjusted and aligned because I'm pretty anal about perfection;-). This is thoroughly tested on my 3G firmware 3.1.2.

Setup:

Remember to backup all your existing relevant files!!!

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2yh47y...Desire.tar.bz2

You need the following apps:

iBlank
    Blanknull
    sbsettings
    categoories and categoriesSB
    clockhide
    fiveirows
    ilock

SSH "HTC Desire.theme" and "Native Tap To Unlock.theme" into: var/stash/themes.xxxx folder. Enable in winterboard.

Bootlogo is optional, install with redsn0w. Also use as respring background for sbsettings in folder: var/mobile/Library/SBSettings.

Carrier icons: SSH and rename to filenames of .png' found in var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundle.bundle.

Categories: Make one category containing all your apps. SSH "Default.png" icon into var/stash/Applications.xxxxx/Categories.app and Category000.app
    Play around with CategoriesSB settings to show background and titlebar. SSH "HTC.png" to
    var/mobile/Library/Categories/Icons/A Collection and choose the icon in categories settings.

SSH "noaa.dylib" to Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraies.

SSH"Monster Droid SB" to var/Mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes and enable in SBSettings.

SSH fonts to System/Library/Fonts/Cache.

I've tested this on my phone and everything works as expected. I had to "apply hieracally" through iFile with parts of the theme one time but that took care of parts of the theme not applying.

For further setup instructions, just ask.

Enjoy:-D.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0081.png   -img_0074.png   -img_0075.png   -img_0076.png   -img_0077.png   -img_0080.png  
    Last edited by Dodgers123; 11-21-2010 at 03:46 PM.

not bad just two points
    1:most people are on ios4
    2:theres a new htc sense from the desire hd

if you could make it work on ios4 i would soooo download and the new sense would be a nice feature to

Hi,
    Alltough I made this theme, I've managed to get it thrown away. So I was hoping someone who downloaded it would be able to upload it again. Please, please, please anyone, help me out:-).