Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Icon requesting made easy

PhanaticD: I don't want to sound impatient, but I really think this is such a useful tool to have. Have you made any progress on this?
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Sorry school is keeping me busy as heck, this isnt top priority for me, ill get to it asap tho

Sorry to be so persistent, PhanaticD, but have you been able to make some progress on the script?
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I have been busy with other things, i promise i will do it before thanksgiving

ok i have made a working version for the bundle method but i will not release it till my website gets finished so i can use this as advertising kind of. if anyone wants it before then just PM me (armadillo =P )
    Last edited by PhanaticD; 11-21-2010 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have received the script and tested it. It totally rocks. This is incredibly useful for anyone who wants to create accurate HD themes. So thanks a million to PhanaticD for a superb utility.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

CLASSified 3G,3GS UI add on 1.0

I cant get this theme to work in cydia... Can someone upload this file for me?

CLASSified 3G,3GS UI add on 1.0 | iWatcher.net

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

lol wtf?
    BTW lovin it Phanatic... Post it in the themers section so we all love you like a best friend playing wingman at the bar lol

i was talking about the guy above me =P and ill update my post in the themers section, if its even there i dont remember

Default Theme Request
    If would be great if somebody could make a cool Pittsburgh Panthers theme with a the logo as the music icon.

I am new here so it would be great if someone could help me out

not working for me. when I type in iconreaper in putty i get "line14: id: command not found This script must be run as root"

U need to have "basic commands" from cydia installed, i will make that a dependency whenever i get to it

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    U need to have "basic commands" from cydia installed, i will make that a dependency whenever i get to it
    did a search for "basic commands" on cydia and found nothing. BTW all i downloaded was putty.exe do I need all the putty APS?
    Last edited by TaraFirma; 02-03-2011 at 06:11 PM.

well its something with basic commands, ur missing the "id" command thats all. maybe base cmnds ? idk and idk what putty APS are

got the basic cmds from cydia and still no dice. I'll try advance cmds i guess.

hmm yea try that.. i wish cydia came with all the console stuff preinstalled

Still can't get this to work. don't know what gives.

why wont it work? make sure u have adv-cmds installed, i keep forgetting to make the a dependency. search in cydia for it

I do have adv-cmds installed from cydia, I tried it just like the vid shows and still get "line14: id: command not found This script must be run as root"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast