+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MiBox2 For iOS 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I think this pic says it all :P I need some feedback so please tell me what you think about it !!! Any ideas are appreciate
    Thanks

Default MiBox2 For iOS 4
    I think this pic says it all :P I need some feedback so please tell me what you think about it !!! Any ideas are appreciate

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sirjohn13 For This Useful Post:

Dark_Ninja (11-16-2010), Skater_2409 (12-21-2010), ss4adib (08-24-2010)

Thanks

That is sweet....if the release date is September 3rd not March 9th

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ss4adib For This Useful Post:

Sirjohn13 (08-24-2010), Thenextkiller (08-30-2010)

Thanks

Yep it's going to be in september 3rd, sorry my mistakes, I always inverse the numbers because in french we right it that way, sorry again

Thanks

Loool my French teacher never told me that Anyway the theme is awesome. Have you got an auto-create for the theme?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ss4adib For This Useful Post:

shashanknegi (10-13-2010), Sirjohn13 (08-24-2010)

Thanks

Nope, I didn't thought of that one LOL but I'll add it, I just don't know yet what kind of effect I'm going to make for all the small icons !!! Thx for the idea buddy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sirjohn13 View Post
    Nope, I didn't thought of that one LOL but I'll add it, I just don't know yet what kind of effect I'm going to make for all the small icons !!! Thx for the idea buddy
    You're welcome mate Can't wait till release!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ss4adib For This Useful Post:

Sirjohn13 (08-30-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone envious86's Avatar
    Thanks

I Want it NOW!!!! sweet theme. ill have to check back for this.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to envious86 For This Useful Post:

Sirjohn13 (08-25-2010)

Thanks

Soon my friend, I just need to finish the tutorial ( I have to make it in French and in English)plus, I have to make some work around to make it work on the iPhone too

p.s Thx guys for all your positive comments, I really appreciate it

iPhone? More like MyPhone Thenextkiller's Avatar
    Thanks

I though springjumps doesnt work
    Am firin ma lasah

Thanks

Tonight around 10 p.m I'll sent you the files with the tutorial :P

Quote Originally Posted by Thenextkiller View Post
    I though springjumps doesnt work
    Yep springjump doesn't work under 4.0 but why do you say that !?
    Last edited by Sirjohn13; 08-30-2010 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirjohn13 For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (08-30-2010)

Thanks

Thanks.
    I think he thought the dock icons were springjumps. I suppose you just use one wallpaper with giant icons in the middle and just scroll through the pages

Wow the beta is freakin AWESOME!!! Best xbox theme out there! Xbox live stuff works perfect after editing the HTML and viewing it on my browser. Cant wait to set this baby up on my little bros ipod and see how it looks on there.

All those wallpapers are awesome and would look great rotating with bosspaper.... if its iOS 4 compatible.

Even made a custom gamerpic for my avatar:

I just went to the xbox website logged in then took my gamerpic and shrunk it and overlayed it on your default gamerpic icon (which you should include as the default in the code for people who dont want to pick one of the included gamer pics)

Edit: Bosspaper is compatible for iOS 4. To make the Wallpapers work with bosspaper on iOS 4 simply download bosspaper from cydia then replace the wallpaper.png in this theme with a transparent 320x480 image. Then enable this theme in winterboard and then go into the Bosspaper app (enable bosspaper if not already) then under image/ folder selection go to folders -> add -> winterboard -> MiBox2 -> Wallpaper. Then scroll down in bosspaer and *make sure "under winterboard" is enabled as if it isnt then the task bar wont show up on iOS 4*.
    It would make it easier if you could just make a separate version with the transparent wallpapers and then have the wallpapers separate so its easy to select for bosspaper. Hope I helped. Thanks again for the beta for this AWESOME theme

Will you take requests for the little springboard icons?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 08-30-2010 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

Sirjohn13 (08-31-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm confused. Is this for iOS4? I have a 3GS on 4.0.1. Will this work on my phone?

Thanks, cos if it does, I'll be getting it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Thanks.
    I think he thought the dock icons were springjumps. I suppose you just use one wallpaper with giant icons in the middle and just scroll through the pages

Wow the beta is freakin AWESOME!!! Best xbox theme out there! Xbox live stuff works perfect after editing the HTML and viewing it on my browser. Cant wait to set this baby up on my little bros ipod and see how it looks on there.

All those wallpapers are awesome and would look great rotating with bosspaper.... if its iOS 4 compatible.

Even made a custom gamerpic for my avatar:

I just went to the xbox website logged in then took my gamerpic and shrunk it and overlayed it on your default gamerpic icon (which you should include as the default in the code for people who dont want to pick one of the included gamer pics)

Edit: Bosspaper is compatible for iOS 4. To make the Wallpapers work with bosspaper on iOS 4 simply download bosspaper from cydia then replace the wallpaper.png in this theme with a transparent 320x480 image. Then enable this theme in winterboard and then go into the Bosspaper app (enable bosspaper if not already) then under image/ folder selection go to folders -> add -> winterboard -> MiBox2 -> Wallpaper. Then scroll down in bosspaer and *make sure "under winterboard" is enabled as if it isnt then the task bar wont show up on iOS 4*.
    It would make it easier if you could just make a separate version with the transparent wallpapers and then have the wallpapers separate so its easy to select for bosspaper. Hope I helped. Thanks again for the beta for this AWESOME theme

Will you take requests for the little springboard icons?
    Wow Thx buddy !!! This is exactly what I was hopping with this theme, having the feeling that you got more than a choice thx alot for beta testing... I'll add this little Bosspaper tutorial to the actual official tutorial if you don't mind (I'll put your name under it :P )And for request, just tell me what you need and I'll do it no problem

P.S I don't know why but the auto-skinning icons doesn't seems to work inside folders in categories, If anyone have a idea on how to make it work please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by LennyTheDub View Post
    I'm confused. Is this for iOS4? I have a 3GS on 4.0.1. Will this work on my phone?

Thanks, cos if it does, I'll be getting it.
    Should work on iPhone but I didn't test it because I dont own an iPhone... And yes it is for iOS4
    Last edited by Sirjohn13; 08-31-2010 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirjohn13 For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (08-31-2010)

Thanks

1. Wii support?
    2. Good looking.
    3. Anyway you could make black or white version?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    1. Wii support?
    2. Good looking.
    3. Anyway you could make black or white version?
    1.What do you mean by Wii support
    2.Thx
    3.I didn't not plan to make a black or white version since there is 100 wallpapers you can choose and over 20 different lockscreens... But if your talking about all the icons and UI well maybe but not for now. I guess I'll make it when the theme will be no longer in a beta phase

Thanks

Finally i got a chance to set it up and try it out. Its really awesome but I had one issue which I sent a PM to you regarding.

Suggestion: Make it a 5 icon dock with a white safari icon and the xbox icon will be for 360 Live (an awesome appstore app that shows all your friends gamer tags)

I belive the reason why your not getting autoskinned icons in categories is because you dont have categoriesSB. If you dont have it CategoriesSB is a must as it is like 10X faster and way better.

If you do have categoriesSB then try clearing the cache. Does iwipecache work on iOS 4?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 08-31-2010 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sirjohn13 View Post
    1.What do you mean by Wii support
    2.Thx
    3.I didn't not plan to make a black or white version since there is 100 wallpapers you can choose and over 20 different lockscreens... But if your talking about all the icons and UI well maybe but not for now. I guess I'll make it when the theme will be no longer in a beta phase

I use my Wii once a year (Im not an very good gamer) and you can have a Wii friend code like (XXXX-XXXX-XX-XXXX) Can i use my friend code with this?

Thanks

Sorry but no you cannot use your Wii friend code with this Gamercard... But I'm looking to do a Wii Theme in the near futur and I will try very hard to add this feature :P

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

is there a way u could do ps3 version of this theme eventually cause i dont have 360 but ps3 & psn.