Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iDrone 2.1

how did you change the clock to 12hrs instead of 24? What file do you edit?

i edited the .png files in this folder..

iDrone 2.1\[iD2.1]FlipClock+Call.theme\Bundles\com.ashman.LockInfo\W eather\Single

when inside that folder u have Down and UP open those.. and u have Up and Down folders. basicll delete 1-11.png in pm folders in both up and down folders and replace them with AM up and down 1-11.png
    i know its confusing.. all your doing is getting rid of the .png files that display the numbers for 13, 14 ,15 ,16 and so on..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to boss09 For This Useful Post:

PM5K (09-03-2010)

Thanks Boss, you just left out the 0.png, which you have to replace with the 12.png.

FlipClock is definitely blurry on iPhone 4. I don't know how you go about fixing that but it would be nice if the numbers looked as good as everything else on the iPhone 4.

I'd also prefer if the calendar was flipped around, it makes more sense to me this way, but I could understand how someone might prefer it the other way:

(Sorry for the poor edit, I don't have a good photo editor installed)

DUH Moment but I figured out that FlipClock+Cal is calender

I also figured out my weather issue. Apparently thecluelesss's modified lockinfo.html moves the weather config from the configureMe.js to the lockinfo.html, which I hadn't realized.

I did fix it to 12 hour but I'm thinking I might do the white for day and black for night. I know it's not hard to do, you just have to invert the images in a photo editor, but if someone could post some links for the others that would be cool.

Maybe

24 Hour White/Black
    12 Hour White/Black
    12 Hour White

It would be really cool if it was all included in the theme and you could just edit a configuration file.

I also had some text shadows but I figured out it was from the modified lockinfo.html and simply commented it out as someone else did earlier, although I'm not sure it was the same lines I had to comment out.

This is my current setup, although I'm open to using more of the theme in the future:

Last edited by PM5K; 09-03-2010 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by PM5K View Post
    Thanks Boss, you just left out the 0.png, which you have to replace with the 12.png.

FlipClock is definitely blurry on iPhone 4. I don't know how you go about fixing that but it would be nice if the numbers looked as good as everything else on the iPhone 4.

I'd also prefer if the calendar was flipped around, it makes more sense to me this way, but I could understand how someone might prefer it the other way:

(Sorry for the poor edit, I don't have a good photo editor installed)

DUH Moment but I figured out that FlipClock+Cal is calender

I also figured out my weather issue. Apparently thecluelesss's modified lockinfo.html moves the weather config from the configureMe.js to the lockinfo.html, which I hadn't realized.

I did fix it to 12 hour but I'm thinking I might do the white for day and black for night. I know it's not hard to do, you just have to invert the images in a photo editor, but if someone could post some links for the others that would be cool.

Maybe

24 Hour White/Black
    12 Hour White/Black
    12 Hour White

It would be really cool if it was all included in the theme and you could just edit a configuration file.

I also had some text shadows but I figured out it was from the modified lockinfo.html and simply commented it out as someone else did earlier, although I'm not sure it was the same lines I had to comment out.

This is my current setup, although I'm open to using more of the theme in the future:

the calendar was made like that for this reason :

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Oooh Desire. Yummy.

WHAT THE F*CK!? I didnīt realize that itīs so sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by boss09 View Post
    i edited the .png files in this folder..

iDrone 2.1[iD2.1]FlipClock+Call.themeBundlescom.ashman.LockInfoWeat herSingle

when inside that folder u have Down and UP open those.. and u have Up and Down folders. basicll delete 1-11.png in pm folders in both up and down folders and replace them with AM up and down 1-11.png
    i know its confusing.. all your doing is getting rid of the .png files that display the numbers for 13, 14 ,15 ,16 and so on..
    This is confusing, Can someone upload their Weather folder so i can replace it with mine? Mine is all messed up now. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by yvang82; 09-03-2010 at 02:34 PM.

Can uu plzzzzzzzzzz put that theme for downloading!!!

Can uu plzzzzzzzzzz put this theme for downloading!!!

Last edited by airhudson; 09-03-2010 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

here is the 12 hr clock mod. just replace the single folder..
    iDrone 2.1\[iD2.1]FlipClock+Call.theme\single
    Attached Files Attached Files

12. The Following User Says Thank You to boss09 For This Useful Post:

itskarlaa (10-12-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by airhudson View Post
    Can uu plzzzzzzzzzz put that theme for downloading!!!

Can uu plzzzzzzzzzz put this theme for downloading!!!

that's an android screenshot you're looking at honey munchkin. Samsung galaxy s with launcher pro, beautiful widget, some calendar widget, and google search widget.

iPhone? More like MyPhone KingRedmer's Avatar
    Thanks

Can anyone who manually cleaned up the googley-guck up by the clock please share their edited version? I tried fixing it a bunch of times, and now its almost 4am lol. Any help would be great. Also, did anyone move the image to the right a little?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  
    Last edited by KingRedmer; 09-05-2010 at 02:53 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys I got iDrone and made it run perfectly with all the widgets and everything without the need for LockInfo. I also made it iOS4 compatible =] I can't make it i4 compatible though, the only person who can make it HD is the author/creator of this theme. BUT IT IS 100% iOS4 COMPATIBLE NOW! I'm
    contacting the author now.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Halten77 For This Useful Post:

tma (09-07-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Halten77 View Post
    Guys I got iDrone and made it run perfectly with all the widgets and everything without the need for LockInfo. I also made it iOS4 compatible =] I can't make it i4 compatible though, the only person who can make it HD is the author/creator of this theme. BUT IT IS 100% iOS4 COMPATIBLE NOW! I'm
    please do share! i've been needing a new theme for a while..

Awesome theme!! I was able to install it in my iPhone 4 running 4.0.1. Just install the following folders in private/var/stash/themes:

theme
    flipclock+cal
    wallpaper

Go to Winterboard and arrange them in this same order.

To change the weather location, go to the theme/bundles/com.ashman.Loackinfo/weather/scripts/ and edit configureMe.js and change first string to include yout zipcode. it should say:

var locate = "XXXXX" and substitute the Xs with you zip code.

Hope this help
    Last edited by prico007; 09-06-2010 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Halten77 View Post
    contact me

i updated my phone to ios 4 , i need now a universal sim to activate. Then i'l make the theme work on ios 4
    Last edited by donblackdesign; 09-06-2010 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Everything works fine for me. However lockinfo crashes due to Music Controls so I am using
    a different widget.

It took me a while, but i finally got this theme setup.
    This has to be the best android/htc theme iv'e ever used.
    Last edited by s0uthp013; 09-06-2010 at 03:24 PM.
    Was my post helpful?
    Click the "Thanks" button.

I need help installing this theme for 4.0.1 >_< man i feel like such a noob

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast