Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] SubaruHD feeler

Cool [Preview] SubaruHD feeler
    I'm not sure if anybody here is interested, but I am working on a subaru theme for ios4 and the iphone 4.

I'm really hoping to see if anybody is interested.

I was also considering making add ons/mods for different auto makers (dodge, chevy, ford, fiat, opel, volvo, saab, etc).

Let me know your feelings, if nobody cars...then I'll just keep it to myself.

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm interested in any theme for iPhone 4. But this isn't really a preview :-/. Like I'm not trying to be rude but how are people supposed to know if they want to use a theme if they don't see icons and UI,etc. Know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    I'm interested in any theme for iPhone 4. But this isn't really a preview :-/. Like I'm not trying to be rude but how are people supposed to know if they want to use a theme if they don't see icons and UI,etc. Know what I mean?
    Indeed.

Just curious if anybody wants to see something like this.

I'll post a preview and a beta tomorrow if I get it done to the point I am happy.

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Indeed.

Just curious if anybody wants to see something like this.

I'll post a preview and a beta tomorrow if I get it done to a point where I am happy.
    Last edited by akward silence; 08-02-2010 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to akward silence For This Useful Post:

King Shady (08-02-2010)