+ Reply
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Create AUTO-SKINNING App-Store Icons for Your Theme....

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I have done EVERYTHING. And read so many topics on this....and I still am getting this result for my 3rd party apps: I have put AppIconMask@2x~iphone.png , AppIconShadow@2x~iphone.png , AppIconOverlay@2x~iphone.png
    What's Jailbreak? Tiffanydujoie's Avatar
    Thanks

I have done EVERYTHING. And read so many topics on this....and I still am getting this result for my 3rd party apps:
    How to Create AUTO-SKINNING App-Store Icons for Your Theme....-photo.png

I have put AppIconMask@2x~iphone.png, AppIconShadow@2x~iphone.png, AppIconOverlay@2x~iphone.png all under Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework. And still nothing. I'm wanting them to be transparent.

The only thing that seems to work, is renaming them in System/Library/PrivateFrameworks.
    But since I am sharing this theme publicly, I would like to NOT have to tell everyone to rename them. I would like for the theme to automatically do it. And I cannot figure out what else to do....
    Last edited by Tiffanydujoie; 08-16-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,598 Times in 1,540 Posts

This is driving me insane. I must be missing something? This should work...shouldn't it? Please help, I would greatly appreciate any help. I have read this thread, and did some NC/settings masks add-on to share with the community, and with your great guide, and looking into other auto masks, I got it sorted. But this time round I can't get the shadows to show over my icon. The icon is cliped to the right size, but no shadows or overlay. I have tried putting a blank overlay in, but no difference? Thank you for any help you can offer.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 09-17-2012 at 08:14 AM.

+ Reply
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415