Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 115

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] iLimpid

  1. #21
    3.1.2 support?

  2. #22
    Edit
    Last edited by Yoshua; 08-31-2010 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #23
    @TwinSouls:
    You got a pm

    -------------------
    @MindGem:
    Yes, it supports 3.1.2

    Greets

    Quote Originally Posted by markito979 View Post
    When are you going to release the HD version?
    In a few weeks, I think at the end of September

    Springboard & Lock mods has finished, at the moment I'm working on the UI

  4. #24
    @Cj.Artworks You are cute
    iPhone [5] 64GB Black 6.1.2

    http://www.twitter.com/iChrisHarrison

  5. #25
    i used this one from japan,but phone.map.wather no change.PL vason UP !!!

    useng iphone4 os4.0.
    Last edited by batmanbatgirl10; 08-31-2010 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by batmanbatgirl10 View Post
    i used this one from japan,but phone.map.wather no change.PL vason UP !!!

    useng iphone4 os4.0.
    Rename the Icon-Names as your springboard-icons name for example via winscp.


    This Theme do not support the iPhone 4, check the correct section.
    New Skins / Themes Launches

  7. #27
    very nice theme!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to woody211 For This Useful Post:

    cj.artworks (09-01-2010)

  9. #28
    Gorgeous theme, can't wait for HD version.

    I would buy it immediately if it was on Cydia.

    If not I hope to be able to paypal you, when you release the HD version!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to amperisk For This Useful Post:

    cj.artworks (09-03-2010)

  11. #29
    reminds me of glaskart

  12. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by amperisk View Post
    Gorgeous theme, can't wait for HD version.

    I would buy it immediately if it was on Cydia.

    If not I hope to be able to paypal you, when you release the HD version!
    Yes, i will release my upcoming HD theme at cydia, too

  13. #31
    hi just purchased this theme. very nice. i was wondering if the slider can be changed to match the theme more. just the slider itself though the insetted look of it into the wallpaper is really nice, just the slider doesn't match it I think. something square and clear maybe....

  14. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    hi just purchased this theme. very nice. i was wondering if the slider can be changed to match the theme more. just the slider itself though the insetted look of it into the wallpaper is really nice, just the slider doesn't match it I think. something square and clear maybe....

    What do you think now?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to cj.artworks For This Useful Post:

    mejemaka (09-05-2010)

  16. #33
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 119 Times in 96 Posts

    i don't know if it's just me but i sense some glasklart inspiration.
    very nice theme bro.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to MuseFan288 For This Useful Post:

    cj.artworks (10-16-2010)

  18. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by MuseFan288 View Post
    i don't know if it's just me but i sense some glasklart inspiration.
    very nice theme bro.
    Thats right
    Glasklart was yesterday ...iLimpid is tomorrow

  19. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by cj.artworks View Post
    What do you think now?
    That's perfect!! Please can we get that as an alternate??!

  20. #36
    Replace the new File in the com.apple.TelephonyUI Folder and enjoy it

    bottombarknobgray.png


    Greets

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to cj.artworks For This Useful Post:

    mejemaka (09-05-2010)

  22. #37
    Default hello
    AMAZING!, and i need help i was previously looking at your theme at MacThemes and noticed before your page was shutdown you had a modded dock download is it possabe to get a link to that please

  23. #38
    @ iiTzDrizzyBaby:

    The modded dock is on my release with 13 different colors included

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to cj.artworks For This Useful Post:

    iiTzDrizzyBaby (09-07-2010)

  25. #39
    ...to all which doesn't like the "Rock Store"

    It's available on Cydia, now

  26. #40
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I love this theme, is it iOS4 compatible?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Wickedd For This Useful Post:

    cj.artworks (09-12-2010)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •