Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Carbon OS

Default [RELEASE] Carbon OS
    ********UPDATE***********

Theme is fully compatible with IOS4

Well here it is Carbon OS. This theme is my most complete to date. Carbon OS comes complete with an almost full UIImages and UISounds, Custom Calculator skins, Tap to unlock, Custom Loading screens, lock screen battery theme and much much more. I am offering a Lite (free version) and the full version for purchase from here. Send paypal payments to [email protected] and attach a note with an email address and I will email the package to you.

The Lite Version only has loading screens battery theme and icons. Carbon OS Lite can be downloaded HERE

The full version has all the things the lite version has plus UIsounds and images calculator skins, Dock Clock Widget, Icon psd's for icon creation, and a matching SB settings theme. This theme should is available in Cydia now, but you can also send payment to me through paypal, paypal email is [email protected] If you cant donate the $1.50 and really want the full theme shoot me an email and we will work something out.

SETUP

Setup:

1. Download infiniboard, iblank and Categories from cydia . You must have iBlank but this theme will function w/o infiniboard.

2. Make a categories folder with all of your game apps in it. Make sure to name the folder "Games"

3. Remove all apps from the dock.

4.. Setup the springboard like this:

****UPDATE****
    You can use gridlock instead of iblanks

x = iblank
    x x app x
    x x app x
    x x app x
    x x app x ect...ect....

If you are using Infiniboard continue in this fashion until all of your apps are on the first page (homepage) If not just set up every page like shown above.

I offer full support for all my themes and accept all donations, if you would like to donate please do so through paypal by sending it to [email protected].

I will also take requests for icons, feel free to make your own and post them here. Please note I do not plan to make individual game icons as I have included a category folder named "Games" in the theme. I will be updating the theme from time with new icons and other things too. Note: anyone that pays or donates for the theme will have priority over everyone else for things such as icon requests and updates.Thanks and Enjoy!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -carbon-showcase-1.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by FATE43; 11-15-2010 at 07:14 PM. Reason: added icons pack.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FATE43 For This Useful Post:

BoomBoxCreations (01-01-2011), dakkota (07-20-2010), togomaku (08-01-2010)

Just wanted to say thanks to those who have purchased this theme. I hope you are enjoying it. I really enjoyed making it. Thanks to the ModMyi community you guys are great!!!!!

Why does that icon template look so familiar...?

Looks nice though.
    Last edited by erionville; 07-18-2010 at 11:04 AM.
    Payton.Penn

5. The Following User Says Thank You to erionville For This Useful Post:

FATE43 (07-20-2010)

This is a very commonly used icon template there are several themes that use the single row icon template.

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Question will this work on IOS4

Cheers

Byron

8. The Following User Says Thank You to byron686 For This Useful Post:

FATE43 (07-20-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    Question will this work on IOS4

Cheers

Byron
    This can be set up on IOS4, but infiniboard does not work so there will be no vertical scrolling only page to page until they update infinboard for ios4. You will need to set up on the different pages on the iDevice.

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Cheers i will wait till they update infiniboard and then I will be back

Byron

11. The Following User Says Thank You to byron686 For This Useful Post:

FATE43 (07-20-2010)

Sounds good, I hope they update infiniboard soon as I plan on updating to ios4 soon.

I'm trying out the free version for now.

Can I make a request for the following icons?
    Phone, Camera & Messages

Thanks in advance.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zumspass For This Useful Post:

FATE43 (07-20-2010)

Am trying the free version and love the icons but there are seriously not enough icons for me to ever consider paying for this theme at the moment. Even basic icons such as phone, camera and messages missing to name just a few. But great start.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dakkota For This Useful Post:

FATE43 (07-20-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by dakkota View Post
    Am trying the free version and love the icons but there are seriously not enough icons for me to ever consider paying for this theme at the moment. Even basic icons such as phone, camera and messages missing to name just a few. But great start.
    I will be releasing about 150 more icons here in the first update (hopefully the next week or so). I really just need people to post what they have so I can finish up the set.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FATE43 For This Useful Post:

zumspass (07-21-2010)

Added Some icons in a zip file, download from the bottom of the first post. I added about 50 there are more coming soon these were all I had time to do this weekend.

*******UPDATE********

Carbon OS is now available in Cydia through the ModMyi.com repo, Thanks guys for offering such an awesome service to a great community. I have lowered the price to $1.50 in lieu of it's official Cydia release so pick up your copy today!!!!! As an added bonus anyone who has purchased this theme will get 50% off the next paid theme I create. ( I am currently working on one it wont be too long now).

Hi Fate 43. You have done a really good job and I love the theme. I downloaded your icons file which has some icons I need like phone and message. How can I get them on my phone. You might be able to tell I am a bit new to this. So far I have done everything though cydia and purchased the theme. Any advice would be good if you dont mind. Thank you.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbaz222 For This Useful Post:

FATE43 (07-27-2010)

Default Apps Icon
    I'm giving the lite version a try, it seems pretty nice but noticed there is no Apps Icon, but there is a games icon. Do you have a Apps Icon ?

Quote Originally Posted by doin-it View Post
    I'm giving the lite version a try, it seems pretty nice but noticed there is no Apps Icon, but there is a games icon. Do you have a Apps Icon ?
    Right now there is 70 icons. I am in the process of finishing up the first icon pack there will be around 150 - 200 icons in it. should be able to finish it up this weekend. I will make a few general categories icons, the problem is people dont all name the icon folders the same so I have included the .psd file in the full theme so people can change the icons the way they like.

I bought the full version off Cydia and so far everything's working great.

Can you make icons for Apps, Social, Tools, Cams and Media if possible?
    They're for my category folders. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zumspass View Post
    I bought the full version off Cydia and so far everything's working great.

Can you make icons for Apps, Social, Tools, Cams and Media if possible?
    They're for my category folders. Thanks!
    I will include those to my WIP icon update, Thanks for your support!!

Theme is now available in the Rock store as well for all you Rock Fans!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question, my digital time doesnt sit in the middle of the time box (up and down). It is centered though. This is on my iphone 4 with 4.0.1. Is there anything that I can do? Or something I did wrong?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast