Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: MyWallet for IOS 4is a discussion within the
iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
07-12-2010, 11:31 AM #1
MyWallet for IOS 4
A FREE PUBLIC BETA2 IS AVAIABLE HERE, THE FULL VERSION IS AVAIABLE AT CYDIA AND ROCKAPP !
A real professional iOS4 theme, made with and concepted for this OS. Works on all iDevices with iOS 4.0 and above nearly out of the box (NOT ON iPHONE4 and iPAD!)
CLICK TWICE to enlarge to fullsize (this preview partly shows features and improvements of the commercial version):
FEATURES of the free BETA2 version:
- Professional and unique artwork made from the scratch
- Iconsmask: All Icons are themed out of the box, never search for any icon (!)
- Icons and folders are completly free placeable
- English Date and 12h-Clock Widget
- special designed for iOS4 with themed Folders, Backgrounds and Taskbar
- Lockscreen themed
- LockInfo themed
FEATURES and improvements of version 1.0, avaiable at Cydia and RockApp:
- improved wallpapers, lockscreen graphics, dock graphics and widgets
- a new batch
- + Battery
- + new player buttons and lock-buttons for the taskbar
- + a complete black wallet mod including Lockscreen, switchable at winterboard
- + complete original templates for icons, homescreen and lockscreen
- + unzip sound
- + 24hours english widget
- + 24hours german widget
- widgets and the black mod can be enabled or disabled seperatly in winterboard
- + correctly highlighted icons when pressed (no dark square)
FEATURES version 1.1:
- Complete new lock and unlock sound
- A new black glossy mod
- Black battery
- SBSettings theme
- Some more cydia icons
HELP and FAQ:
- If you´re device is not english or german, you must rename the stock apple icons to your language (this is a iOS4 problem). The icons are stored here: Library/Themes/MyWallet.theme/Icons
- If the used iconmask-technic doesn´t work correctly you must clean the icon cache on your device. Open this path: User/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache/. Delete everything inside this last folder and respring(or even reboot). The app iWipeCache does not work on iOS4.
- If you use LockInfo open the settings of the iphone, open lockinfo/Lockscreen/Transparency and set the transparency to "none"
- When opening a iOS4 folder the wallpaper gets completly black: This is a Winterboard bug.
- A icon-mask does not work for Cydia apps, but i made most Cydia icons, but if you have any unthemed Cydia icon, request it here or make it with the template if you know how.
How to manually install a theme on the easiest way ?
Download and install "iphone browser" for PC or "iphone explorer" for mac or PC (please google). Plug your iPhone/iPod to your computer and copy this theme folder to: Library/Themes/. Now enable this theme at winterboard.
1. Install iBlanks from Cydia (freeware) and create 8 blank icons for each of your pages.
2. Download and copy my theme to this path on your device : Libary/Themes/ and enable it at Winterboard
3. Place 4 icons for every page at the left side and place all your iOS4-Folders on the right side
4. If you use SBSettings: Open the theme folder on your device:Library/Themes/MyWallet/. You´ll find a folder called "MYWallet SBSettings". Move/Copy this folder to your desktop and from there to this path on your device: User/Library/SBSettings/Themes/ . Now start SBSettings, press "more", than "SBSettings Theme" and choose the new MYWallet theme. YOu can copy and paste this folder also directly if you have installed iFile on your iphone/iPod.
1. It is not allowed to use any graphics or templates of this theme without permisssion for releasing "own" themes. Private use only.
2. You´re wellcome to post here unthemed Cydia icons created with the given template. All other icons are themed out of the box.
Last edited by Blue; 08-31-2010 at 05:25 PM.
The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:
666mahem666 (08-17-2010), 7r0na1do17 (07-14-2010), aidanski (07-17-2010), Bluewulf (07-21-2010), Carrbone (07-13-2010), deathbybunnies6 (07-15-2010), diego2 (10-26-2010), domthebigbomb (07-21-2010), drog92 (07-21-2010), erionville (07-21-2010), Evrongun (08-10-2010), FiVe5tArPlAy3r (07-13-2010), Halten77 (07-14-2010), HarlemState (08-03-2010), holdemdogg (07-13-2010), huynhphihung (07-15-2010), iSari (07-20-2010), It's Mi (12-08-2010), iymdom13 (07-28-2010), jakec233 (08-04-2010), jatt_inder (08-05-2010), Joshuawilde (08-03-2010), k.nitsua (07-13-2010), Kafu (08-03-2010), kooldude1411 (08-31-2010), lao3hero (07-14-2010), longadm07 (07-16-2010), ludzik6 (09-01-2010), Maarten16 (07-18-2010), metaserph (07-12-2010), MindGem (08-19-2010), moorecreative (11-29-2010), mrmotivator (07-13-2010), NeptuneX3 (07-12-2010), Newbee123 (07-13-2010), ospi (07-17-2010), prootZ (07-25-2010), Rescue9 (07-16-2010), s1l3nt (07-16-2010), sam3173 (08-08-2010), SirTimothy1 (07-13-2010), soulthoughts (07-14-2010), sucram6791 (07-13-2010), TCcentex (07-20-2010), tecpunk64 (08-05-2010), tiamo25 (07-16-2010), togomaku (07-13-2010), toyvan (07-13-2010), turtlepaw (08-04-2010), TypeRBass (07-13-2010), wim66 (07-16-2010), ziggy7 (07-15-2010), zwemmerke (08-26-2010)
07-12-2010, 12:36 PM #2
This theme genuinely looks amazing. A new, and well-implemented idea!
07-12-2010, 12:44 PM #3
07-12-2010, 12:58 PM #4
Blue..your such a talented guy..it looks stunning!
You make it look and sound soo easy
07-12-2010, 01:00 PM #5
Great idea. Very well designed. Awsome job once again.
07-12-2010, 01:01 PM #6
This is absolutely astonishing! I can see it's already iOS4 compatible by the native apple folders on the right! this theme is going to be great! Keep it up and can't wait for the release
07-12-2010, 01:36 PM #7
It looks great. I still like the other theme better though.
But seriously. When was the last time you got some sleep? Us other things you call humans are used a thing called rest.
07-12-2010, 01:52 PM #8
Very creative concept! Kudos, look forward to development!@Metaserph
"You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
07-12-2010, 02:17 PM #9
Damn,it looks similar to one future idea I was saving,but comming from you,now I know it was a good idea.Anyway,your's better.
Keep it up Blue,I always admire your talent
07-12-2010, 02:59 PM #10
i havnt got iOS 4 but this is very differnt and looks good
07-12-2010, 03:27 PM #11
Thank you guys. i improved the dock and dock icons (see post one).
So, but who wanna make me all the hundred thousands of icons, and idiotic as i am i need two different sets now, damned AppStore
So, i need a icons mask, Anyone here knows why my Icons mask does not work ? I copied this to the theme/Bundles but nothing happens ? Help is needed
07-12-2010, 04:26 PM #12
nice looks really great
07-12-2010, 04:28 PM #13
The Following User Says Thank You to dazzer1983 For This Useful Post:
07-12-2010, 05:40 PM #14
looks awesome blue. i am a big fan of minimum pro but since i upgraded to iOS4 i cant have it. waiting on this theme for sure. =D
07-12-2010, 05:50 PM #15
i like it. a lot. i like how theres like nothing needed, i like that al ot. easy to set up (hopefully) it looks pretty tight man i hope we get a release date soon. good luck with the icon mask issue
HIT THANKS IF I HELPED!
13 recovery mode restores
7 dfu mode restores
2 custom firmware restores
07-12-2010, 05:55 PM #16
07-12-2010, 05:59 PM #17
Great theme. Is it possible to have phone, mail, text in the dock? Also I assume it is a 1 page theme. Definitely will purchase when released...just waiting on jailbreak for 3GS with new bootrom.
07-12-2010, 06:01 PM #18
I love it
07-12-2010, 08:10 PM #19
has this already been released or still a work in progress....................sudeki300
07-13-2010, 03:59 AM #20
Looks very nice