+ Reply
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MyWallet for IOS 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Bluemetal - whereas I get the slider but not the zippy bit. I also only get that and the top bit with the button. The rest of the lockscreen is
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Bluemetal - whereas I get the slider but not the zippy bit. I also only get that and the top bit with the button. The rest of the lockscreen is just the normal wallpaper. . .

This is only since 4.2.1 - somehting changed?

cheers, Mike

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is it me? Or is support somewhere else - I am a paying customer

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sorry, but it appears that this is another short-lived, no support, disappeared developer - makes you think DickH Jobs is right after all. Save your money . . . I thought "Blue" was a reliable . . .

Hey ho, its only another few dollars down the drain . . .

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by growlymonster View Post
    Bluemetal - whereas I get the slider but not the zippy bit. I also only get that and the top bit with the button. The rest of the lockscreen is just the normal wallpaper. . .

This is only since 4.2.1 - somehting changed?

cheers, Mike
    Pics would go a long way to helping see what you're talking about. In addition, I hardly doubt that BlueMetal knows all the intricate changes that happened with 4.2.1.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Rescue9 - I take your point but suggest you look at dates. Someone else has a problem, no answer. One week later I report something similar - which as you no doubt realise is to do with the 3 "panes" or sections of the lockscreen. Top one works, bottom shows the zipper tag - but not the zip itself. The middle bit and behind the zipper shows only whatever wallpaper you have chosen. I have no doubt the "master theme creator" will know exactly what is meant. Unfortunately he has not replied to that legitimate query - or after another week to my post as to whether this was even the right place to ask. Yet another week later, now a month with no response from Bluemetal, you answer for him? This is meant to be an iOS 4 (especially) theme.
    It's broke and the creator doesn't respond? Beam me up!

Fortunately I've still got a life outside geek mode - and that is meant light-heartedly.

Mike

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by growlymonster View Post
    I have no doubt the "master theme creator" will know exactly what is meant.
    There are many people here who aren't the "master theme creator" who would be more than willing to help. Unfortunately, you still haven't posted a pic. Being as how we're not the "master theme creator", and therefore don't understand what you are describing, it's hard for us to help.
    Yet another week later, now a month with no response from Bluemetal, you answer for him?
    No, I answer for me. I was willing to help, but I guess that's not good enough for you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Apparently Apple has once again what geändert.Einige files must be renamed.

FolderIconBG.png to FolderIconBG~iphone.png,
    FolderSwitcherBG.png to FolderSwitcherBG~iphone.png

Besides these, the background fits with me no more.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm sorry to hear that you had troubles growlymonster. i wouldn't, though, call bluemetal a dissapearing designer... he's produced many fantastic themes... and has recently replied to personal messages.

We all know that life, work, new projects and more get in the way of working on the things that we love, especially hobbies and things that we value most!

Although my work with myWallet has been in os3, i have had no troubles with the "zippy" slider, lockscreen, power screen, etc. it all works perfectly.

So i'd say post a screenshot or some more descriptions and help others to help you with feedback and ideas. You might even help Blue in troubleshooting the issue that you had seen.
    Last edited by moorecreative; 01-01-2011 at 04:38 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default myWallet theme os3 version backgrounds and tweaked files
    I absolutely love the myWallet theme, and after working through several different themes, decided that myWallet is my permanent favorite. I asked Bluemetal for permission to post these to the forum and am thrilled to share these with you.

Although the original myWallet files in this forum post, and the app on cydia are for os4 (which doesn't bother me at all, Blue posts exactly why he sticks to pure os4 themes and i'm with him on that!), i purchased for my os 3.1.2 iphone 3G and have since worked to update the photoshop files and backgrounds to get it working perfectly for my os 3.1.2. Anyone who purchased or built their own from files in this forum can now use these to get it working with os3!

From the original files, I made the following updates:
    • - updated the alignment/heights for the tabs and pockets to be aligned better for os3 (os3 vs os4 have different alignment for the rows)
    • - created a page for each tab (see screenshots), using these tabs with springjumps allows for you to touch each tab to jump to that screen. You'll notice that moving to each tab, the previous colored tab edge appears at the left of the screen, just as though the tabs were opened/folded back ; )
    • - created a page for the "end" (all tabs opened / back of wallet)
    • - created a set of backgrounds for each tab for use with Categories so that you can have folders of icons that have the paper/organizer look ontop of hte tabs... looks GREAT with vertical scrolling!

home screen example

blue background image

red tab example

red tab springjumps example

red tab paper example

Notes:
    -----------------------------
    • - fyi, i expanded the myWallet wallet / leather idea, especially with the tabs feel to be more of a personal organizer... so like Blue had paper in his sbSettings, i've worked with his paper in other areas.
    • - the ZIP file has all the different background files that you'd need to setup the version that i have running now. So be sure to grab the zip if you want all the different pages/versions
    • - you'll notice a few versions for the pages, one with the bottom doc area transparent. that's to help when scrolling so that it doesn't look as abrupt with a hard edge when scrolling. that said, clicking the tabs is really the best way to jump around
    • - you'll need to know what you're doing to setup the different papers and especially to work with springjumps and category folders to get it all working just right. For instance, the effect really comes off perfectly when you have all of the springjumps as transparent icons, with no names, and you set them up properly to jump back and forth to each tab. I have it set so you click the yellow tab to go to the yellow page. if you are on that page, you click the tab again to go back to the home (0) screen. If asked a bit, i'll make a quick walkthrough to explain what/steps taken.
    • - Here's a quick, admitedly low quality, video that shows how it all comes together on my iphone 3G where i click to each tab, click back to home, etc.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6EyImJZoKk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
    Next work and ideas:
    • - i will be glad to help others out with individual requests for different folder positions/combinations if you message directly, and most importantly, ask politely.
    • - i am working now on a calculator set of graphics, stay tuned
    • - what would you like to see additional? Keep in mind, the work that i'm doing is strictly for the os3 versions of the graphics/alignments
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MyWallet for IOS 4-page1-copy.png   MyWallet for IOS 4-page2-copy.png   MyWallet for IOS 4-page3-copy.png   MyWallet for IOS 4-page4-copy.png   MyWallet for IOS 4-page5-copy.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by moorecreative; 01-01-2011 at 04:55 PM. Reason: added link for youtube video that demos the theme in action with tabs

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moorecreative For This Useful Post:

Rescue9 (04-24-2011), sonstige_sachen (03-07-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default myWallet theme os3 version different pocket background variations
    Here are, for the iphone 3 IOS 3.1.2 version of myWallet, some additional folder/pocket location variations for you to enjoy. these are a few of the various different arrangements that people have asked about in the forum thread that i've seen.

background with 6 pockets, and space at the top for the date/calendar text

Please pay attention to the fact that these are for the altered/updated version of the myWallet backgrounds that i have updated (and posted to the thread) specifically for os3. There are slightly different vertical positioning for the rows and doc because os4 and os3 have slightly different positioning, and these have the positioning for ios3
    • - wallpaper with two pockets
    • - wallpaper with three pockets
    • - wallpaper with six pockets
    • - wallpaper with seven pockets
    • - wallpaper with NO pockets
    • - wallpaper with No pockets, no clasp
    • - wallpaper with No pockets, no clasp ALT version

Notes:
    • - There are a few thumbnails posted, but the ZIP file has all the different backgrounds that are mentioned above.
    Next work and ideas:
    • - i will be glad to help others out with individual requests for different folder positions/combinations if you message directly, and most importantly, ask politely.
    • - what would you like to see additional? Keep in mind, the work that i'm doing is strictly for the os3 versions of the graphics/alignments
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MyWallet for IOS 4-rywallet_nopockets_noclasp.png   MyWallet for IOS 4-wallpaper2.png   MyWallet for IOS 4-wallpaper7.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Green Apple
    Thanks

Originality? 10/10 Raw aesthetics could be a little better though.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moorecreative View Post
    I absolutely love the myWallet theme, and after working through several different themes, decided that myWallet is my permanent favorite. I asked Bluemetal for permission to post these to the forum and am thrilled to share these with you.

Although the original myWallet files in this forum post, and the app on cydia are for os4 (which doesn't bother me at all, Blue posts exactly why he sticks to pure os4 themes and i'm with him on that!), i purchased for my os 3.1.2 iphone 3G and have since worked to update the photoshop files and backgrounds to get it working perfectly for my os 3.1.2. Anyone who purchased or built their own from files in this forum can now use these to get it working with os3!

From the original files, I made the following updates:
    • - updated the alignment/heights for the tabs and pockets to be aligned better for os3 (os3 vs os4 have different alignment for the rows)
    • - created a page for each tab (see screenshots), using these tabs with springjumps allows for you to touch each tab to jump to that screen. You'll notice that moving to each tab, the previous colored tab edge appears at the left of the screen, just as though the tabs were opened/folded back ; )
    • - created a page for the "end" (all tabs opened / back of wallet)
    • - created a set of backgrounds for each tab for use with Categories so that you can have folders of icons that have the paper/organizer look ontop of hte tabs... looks GREAT with vertical scrolling!

home screen example

blue background image

red tab example

red tab springjumps example

red tab paper example

Notes:
    • - fyi, i expanded the myWallet wallet / leather idea, especially with the tabs feel to be more of a personal organizer... so like Blue had paper in his sbSettings, i've worked with his paper in other areas.
    • - the ZIP file has all the different background files that you'd need to setup the version that i have running now. So be sure to grab the zip if you want all the different pages/versions
    • - you'll notice a few versions for the pages, one with the bottom doc area transparent. that's to help when scrolling so that it doesn't look as abrupt with a hard edge when scrolling. that said, clicking the tabs is really the best way to jump around
    • - you'll need to know what you're doing to setup the different papers and especially to work with springjumps and category folders to get it all working just right. For instance, the effect really comes off perfectly when you have all of the springjumps as transparent icons, with no names, and you set them up properly to jump back and forth to each tab. I have it set so you click the yellow tab to go to the yellow page. if you are on that page, you click the tab again to go back to the home (0) screen. If asked a bit, i'll make a quick walkthrough to explain what/steps taken.
    • - Here's a quick, admitedly low quality, video that shows how it all comes together on my iphone 3G where i click to each tab, click back to home, etc.

YouTube - myWallet theme demo on iPhone os3 with tabs
    Next work and ideas:
    How do u do this with the paper/organizer look?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a 2g ipod touch with iOS 4.21 and the folder and my dock was not themed why??? Every eles was fine though...

Ohh also the appl placement got lower and lower notice the text.
    Last edited by ohkelvin; 04-24-2011 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ohkelvin View Post
    I have a 2g ipod touch with iOS 4.21 and the folder and my dock was not themed why??? Every eles was fine though...Ohh also the appl placement got lower and lower notice the text.
    Yea... I noticed this as well when I finally upgraded a few weeks ago as well. I think there is a different naming scheme in the 4.2 series but I'm not sure.

While I absolutely loved the MyWallet theme (thought I'd never switch), I found the LiveOS SD theme to be equally as nice with everything themed more for later versions of iOS. I ended up switching without regret. Might want to look into that theme.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rescue9 View Post
    Yea... I noticed this as well when I finally upgraded a few weeks ago as well. I think there is a different naming scheme in the 4.2 series but I'm not sure.

While I absolutely loved the MyWallet theme (thought I'd never switch), I found the LiveOS SD theme to be equally as nice with everything themed more for later versions of iOS. I ended up switching without regret. Might want to look into that theme.
    I agree, that liveOS SD theme is qually good, but how ever when i use that theme it took 50% of mine free memory, i usally have like 26-34 free memory left and most of my apps crashes. Then i figure that i should be changing into a lesser memory consuming theme and i found one...my free memory is like 42-54 now and i am happy about it.

So in short...there isnt a way to fix the naming scheme in the 4.2 series??

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ohkelvin View Post
    I agree, that liveOS SD theme is qually good, but how ever when i use that theme it took 50% of mine free memory, i usally have like 26-34 free memory left and most of my apps crashes. Then i figure that i should be changing into a lesser memory consuming theme and i found one...my free memory is like 42-54 now and i am happy about it.
    I had this problem as well. After 2-3 days of use I was having 24-30 free memory. I ended up disabling the weather animations and that freed it up quite a bit. Now after 2-3 days of use I have roughly 80-88 free memory.

So in short...there isnt a way to fix the naming scheme in the 4.2 series??
    I'm not saying that... I'm just saying that it wasn't worth my time to try and troubleshoot it when coupled with the other issues.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rescue9 For This Useful Post:

Ariamir (05-20-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone figure out how to get the zipper slider working on iPhone 4 4.3.3? I really want to know if theirs a fix for this yet before I actually buy it. Really liking the theme nd the slider is a big plus. I couldn't get it to work in the beta so if someone can show me how to do it on the beta I'll defenetly buy it. Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default paper/organizer look - categories
    Quote Originally Posted by sonstige_sachen View Post
    How do u do this with the paper/organizer look?
    that was for my Categories / extra folder full of apps. the background with paper in it was then set as the background for the category folder. I think that i have the paper versions there in that zip file.

actually, it was pretty cool when there were enough (like in games) that it scrolled vertically over the paper background : )

>> actually, i've been thinking about revisiting all of this with DreamBoard. Anyone interested in seeing that?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

has anyone worked on a ios5 port for this theme... I miss it

+ Reply
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425