Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MyWallet for IOS 4

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngmead For This Useful Post:

pilot1996 (08-08-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Very Nice and different concept. Keep up the great work!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SPPassion For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-09-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

WOW!!! Just, Wow!!!
    DL'd and love it! great job and keep up the excellent work!
    Danka!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gdd2010 For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-09-2010)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,263 Times in 3,348 Posts

Thanks, i just had to answer a angry email from a consumer that wants to use only the widget and is "very dissapointed" now, because the clock is not centered in the middle.

Just to let you know what kind of emails and PMS i get the whole day...

Thanks for the theme. I really got excited about this theme after seeing the screenshots and bought it from Cydia straight away.

However, I since read post 1 (doh!) and realised that it is not compatible with the iPhone 4

Can someone explain what does not work as I have applied the theme and apart from shadows showing under my blank icons and probably having to create certain icons for my apps using the template it seems ok and looks great?

Can someone explain to me what exactly doesn't work with this theme on the iPhone 4 (sorry if this has been covered elsewhere but I couldn't find it)?
    Last edited by fangouk; 08-09-2010 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes (hey it's an iPhone keyboard :))

it will work with any idevice runnion IOS4. any ipod touch, any iphone. for the shadows behind the blank icons, there is a winterboard theme that will fix that for you

Thanks Lolcats. Do you happen to know the name of the Winterboard theme I need?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    The dock is part of the theme template. I sent you a link for the locksreens.
    Can I get a link to those lockscreen psd's as well please. I'm trying to figure out a way to skin the folder/switcher background without having to mesh up pocket images with icons.

Thanks!

I also don't get the zip unlock screen showing properly?

It still shows the standard slide to unlock button?

Am I doing something wrong?
    Last edited by fangouk; 08-09-2010 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Spelling!

Quote Originally Posted by fangouk View Post

Everything on the lockscreen for iphone4 is double the size and has a @2x at the end of it

Thanks Lolcats. Do you happen to know the name of the Winterboard theme I need?
    the updated version of winterboard will have it installed by default. it's called like iblank no icon shadows. or something

it will be with the other defaults like no icon labels and the like

BM,

That's a bit nuts! I think the theme is amazing and I am very pleased with it.

That being said, I am unable to get the battery widget to appear on the lock screen, centered or not! I have read through the thread, and I apologize again, but I simply cannot figure out how to get it up.

I have an iPhone 4...is that the problem?

Thanks in advance for any and all help once again,

Mac

battery widget? do you mean the picture of the battery that is just filling up?

just go to /var/stash/themes/MyWallet/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/BatteryBG_1.png

and change each of the .png's to BatteryBg_%@2x.png

where % is equal to the BG number

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lolcats For This Useful Post:

pilot1996 (08-10-2010), Rescue9 (08-09-2010)

Thanks

I used winterboard and selected both the MyWallet Theme as well as the Battery Lock screen theme - Resprung (is this a word?) and it works just as advertised.

I don't have the battery lock screen theme in Winterboard?

Do I need to download this separately? Thanks.

Hi Lolcats,

I have the same problem and have changed all the icons to what you said but I still get a plain black background with the standard green battery icon.

Any clues?

UPDATED: I now have the correct battery icon (however it is very small and is slightly off centre)
    Last edited by fangouk; 08-10-2010 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,263 Times in 3,348 Posts

To remind you: This theme IS NOT MADE FOR iPhone4. its made for ios4 (= i operation system 4)
    If anything does not work like it should: then congratulations to your new iphone4 LOL

There is no paid or professional theme that runnes correctly on iPhone 4 at all !

The reason: Winterboard is buggy on iPhone 4. I get mine this week and can take a look. But we all must wait till winterboard is updated for iPhone 4 and iPad. Only then i can decide if I make all graphics new (!) for the HD screen of the iPhone 4.

But I do appreciate your help here for iPhone 4 users.

Thanks

I don't have the battery lock screen theme in Winterboard?

Do I need to download this separately? Thanks.

Hi Lolcats,

I have the same problem and have changed all the icons to what you said but I still get a plain black background with the standard green battery icon.

Any clues?

UPDATED: I now have the correct battery icon (however it is very small and is slightly off centre)
    Hmmm... It should be part of the MyWallet Theme package. Also, make sure you dont have any other Lockscreen options selected in Winterboard. I made that mistake once and messed up all kinds of stuff. --- Blue... you have any idea???

Quote Originally Posted by Lolcats View Post
    battery widget? do you mean the picture of the battery that is just filling up?

just go to /var/stash/themes/MyWallet/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/BatteryBG_1.png

and change each of the .png's to BatteryBg_%@2x.png

where % is equal to the BG number
    Lolcats - Thank you, this definitely solved the problem.

Have you managed to correct the background of the folders? It would seem that the correction of "@2x" works for a lot of different things. This also fixed the improperly displayed icons that were not "tucked into pockets".

Bluemetal - I understand this is not designed for iPhone 4, but like it so much I want it anyway. GREAT JOB, and after reading this thread now twice, I am truly appreciative of all of your work. It is fun for me to learn more about the iPhone as I am new to JB'ing anyway.

Thanks again for all the help.

Mac

23. The Following User Says Thank You to pilot1996 For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-10-2010)

Thanks

Blue... I was wondering if you could make a "Distressed Leather" background in the next release.. Or perhaps different types... Snakeskin, Aligator... Just a couple of ideas.

I would like to express my thanks to Bluemetal for the creation and work that has gone into this theme.

I agree with pilot1996 that I like the theme so much that even though I have an iPhone 4 I would still want to use this theme to the best of it's ability.

Here's hoping for an update to Winterboard (I am sure it will come )

I don't want to seem to be winging about things but I believe that I may have some elements missing as there are areas of the theme that don't seem right.

I will post a couple of screen shots of the things I believe to be wrong and the community can let me know if that is the case be because I have an iPhone 4 or something else is missing.

Once again thanks for all your help within this forum
    Last edited by fangouk; 08-10-2010 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Spelling!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to fangouk For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-10-2010)

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast