Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MyWallet for IOS 4

The status bar icon is on UIImages/Translucent_Base.png, but its completely transparent as the effect youre talking about is part of the SB background (Wallpaper.png)

wheres ur other theme BLUE? the one u were making before this one?

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blast123 View Post
    wheres ur other theme BLUE? the one u were making before this one?
    (on hold because the iphone 4 jailbreak isnt out yet)<- wrong info i miss read something somewhere
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 07-21-2010 at 11:48 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,260 Times in 3,567 Posts

Not exactly, the other theme was photoshopped but is simply not possible to make real at the moment, because so many things, especially per-page wallpapers dont work on ios4, this has nothing todo with a iphone 4. I never made or planned any iphone 4 theme.

I made the statusbar completly transparent and it is called "Translucent_base", like explained from Ospi. thanks.
    Ill take a look if i can cut out this wallpapers-statusbar and if it works for other apps. The managment of the statusbar changed on ios4 so this is a learning process for themers.

EDIT: Just got informed that "themann" has left us, as a supermod was not amused reading his statements
    Last edited by Blue; 07-21-2010 at 12:49 PM.

oh hai thar! I hope you enjoy being an @ss :P and yes themers put alot of work into their themes and they don't like them getting stolen anyways I'm using the theme "seven OS" by zausser and k.nitsua and I couldn't buy it because I'm underage don't have paypal/bank account/credit card and instead of going on his thread and say "hai this is an awesome theme...I'm gonna pirate it kthxbye" I sent him a PM saying that I couldn't pay for the theme but I really like it and guess what, he gave me a free copy and said enjoy. Chances are you would have a better chance asking nicely, blue might not be that nice but you might as well try

Thanks

Oh no, hes alive

I give sometimes themes for free, 7r0na got a copy 2 days ago, even not asking for it

As evolution os was nice but evolution os2 was nicer everyone who purchased the first version and was a member of modmyi got a free copy of eos2, about 50 guys...
    Last edited by Blue; 07-21-2010 at 03:23 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Oh no, hes alive

I give sometimes themes for free, 7r0na got a copy 2 days ago, even not asking for it

As evolution os was nice but evolution os2 was nicer everyone who purchased the first version and was a member of modmyi got a free copy of eos2, about 50 guys...
    haha.... pretty good guy..... hard to think someone was wanting to pirate your stuff.... haha.... still the best theme i have seen on here.....

i also personally like this background..... it is pretty funny.....
    i also figured out why it wouldnt for me..... there was an extra folder before you got to everything and i just had to move everything back one folder and i got it to work..... pretty happy now.... it looks amazing on my phone.... i love it..... just one thing that i would like to know how to change.... the strings..... for unlocking and all of the normal stuff that you can change.....
    Last edited by drog92; 07-21-2010 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

Love the progress on this theme!
    #eli7e revived me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

Blue (07-22-2010)

just when i was going to suggest a more tech like version i see all ready see it lol. looking good Blue
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

Blue (07-22-2010)

Oh no, hes alive

yep

though i havnt got the latest latest one though just one version behind now
    though i know how to make that glossy efect
    so no need to resend!
    thnx!

btw bluemetal
    i done the wallpaper and lockbackground optimising!
    Last edited by 7r0na1do17; 07-22-2010 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 7r0na1do17 For This Useful Post:

Blue (07-22-2010)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 7r0na1do17 View Post
    yep

though i havnt got the latest latest one though just one version behind now
    though i know how to make that glossy efect
    so no need to resend!
    thnx!

btw bluemetal
    i done the wallpaper and lockbackground optimising!
    haha.... lucky..... im going to try to buy this theme if i can get some money..... i like the beta and i want the complete theme....

Thanks

@Dragon: "just one thing that i would like to know how to change.... the strings..... for unlocking and all of the normal stuff that you can change....."

Path: Library/Themes/MyWallet.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.lproj/SpringBoard.strings.

Rework the springboard strings with a text editor. The strings inside this folder only work on english devices (en.lproj)

hey bluemetal, i have had this theme installed for 2 days, and i woke up today, and there was a second page that i didn't have before. when i scrolled to that page, i had the following:

adsheet
    demoapp
    ipodout
    phone
    sbsettings
    turstMe
    WebSheet
    Winterboard

all sitting on my 2nd page. most of them had blank icons, but the messages and phone app work correctly (this is on an ipod touch). what's goin' on yo

Thanks

Give me a screenshot please

I had this happen as well. Not sure if it's a sbsetting thing or a theme thing. Just respiring and they go away.

thats weird try hiding the icons with sbsettings

lol i know how to fix it, but what's interesting is that every iphone and ipod has those apps by default, if you look at them through iFile, but usually they don't show themselves. more curious as to the why.

also it's cool that i have a phone app now.

@bluemetal would it be ok if i uploaded that 2 pictures i did?
    and btw did u get my pm?

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast