Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 499

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MyWallet for IOS 4

  1. #181
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,722
    Thanks
    3,197
    Thanked 13,256 Times in 3,565 Posts

    its abviously blurry, but thats allways if you or i upscale a ready graphic.

    The could send you theme template, but you need excellent photoshop skills to rework all frames and graphics. You must also create a new iconmask as the iphone4 icons are larger too. So with very good skills you would minimum need 3 or 4 days

    I optimized the battery, this is it half fully loaded:



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Rescue9 (07-18-2010)

  3. #182
    i like it
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

  4. #183

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

    Blue (07-18-2010)

  6. #184
    Master Theme Creator Maarten16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,456
    Thanks
    2,202
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

    Awesome theme!
    I know, I haven't been on mmi for a while, cause I'm in Spain atm.
    But when I get back, this is the theme I'll start following,modding,using,helping others, etc etc.. you can count for me.
    Great job!!
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Maarten16 For This Useful Post:

    Blue (07-18-2010)

  8. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    its abviously blurry, but thats allways if you or i upscale a ready graphic.

    The could send you theme template, but you need excellent photoshop skills to rework all frames and graphics. You must also create a new iconmask as the iphone4 icons are larger too. So with very good skills you would minimum need 3 or 4 days

    I optimized the battery, this is it half fully loaded:








    1. Can u send me the theme templete I'll see what I can do
    2. The zipper battery looks amazing!!!
    Thnx

  9. #186
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Maarten16 View Post
    Awesome theme!
    I know, I haven't been on mmi for a while, cause I'm in Spain atm.
    But when I get back, this is the theme I'll start following,modding,using,helping others, etc etc.. you can count for me.
    Great job!!
    Great... So your reply to me on ping chat once a week but make time for a forum post?? that's it your dumped :P but I agree this is going to be one of the themes to beat in the near future

    Great job BlueMetal. cant wait to see what else you come up with
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  10. #187
    nice i like the battery that's how i imagined it to be

  11. #188
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,722
    Thanks
    3,197
    Thanked 13,256 Times in 3,565 Posts

    complete battery is done (19 graphics), zipper moves to the right (!) when it gets empty:


  12. #189
    Master Theme Creator Maarten16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,456
    Thanks
    2,202
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    Great... So your reply to me on ping chat once a week but make time for a forum post?? that's it your dumped :P but I agree this is going to be one of the themes to beat in the near future

    Great job BlueMetal. cant wait to see what else you come up with
    sorry for that Eddie.
    Not on wifi with my iPhone atm. is bad as hell here since it's really busy. So it's really busy with the wifi here...
    Now on a pc in a cyber room with pc's with internet acces

    If you come on msn I can speak to you again
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

  13. #190
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Iowa Park, Texas, United States
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts

    i have another question, can the signal bars and wifi bars be changed on the ios4? i have tried multiple different themes and modding from other themes and i names them all right but they just wont work..... so can it be done?

  14. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon7034 View Post
    i have another question, can the signal bars and wifi bars be changed on the ios4? i have tried multiple different themes and modding from other themes and i names them all right but they just wont work..... so can it be done?
    yes it can

    the ios4 has changed some of the names of these images
    and directorys)

    just search a forum here on mmi about ios4 theming tips!

    hit thnx if i helped

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to 7r0na1do17 For This Useful Post:

    drog92 (07-19-2010)

  16. #192
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Iowa Park, Texas, United States
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 7r0na1do17 View Post
    yes it can

    the ios4 has changed some of the names of these images
    and directorys)

    just search a forum here on mmi about ios4 theming tips!

    hit thnx if i helped
    can you give me a direction to go? this is the second time that you have helped me....

    and i have also turned the beta on in winterboard and it will not change anything..... i unchecked everything in winterboard and then rechecked the beta and it still will not work
    Last edited by drog92; 07-19-2010 at 02:34 AM.

  17. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon7034 View Post
    can you give me a direction to go? this is the second time that you have helped me....

    and i have also turned the beta on in winterboard and it will not change anything..... i unchecked everything in winterboard and then rechecked the beta and it still will not work
    thnx

    so ur trying to make your own signal bar (wifi bar)?

    ok wait for about 5minutes need to recheck for the directories =)

  18. #194
    try this directory:
    Bundles/com.apple.springboard/
    then make your signal bars the same size as the signal bars in the attachment
    also the names must be the same
    check the attachment
    Attached Files Attached Files

  19. #195
    Default wifibars
    wait i think thats actually wrong i need to test this one before doing it
    sorry
    just to make sure
    'ok got it
    after 15min

    ok 1st thing now on the ios4 the wifi signal bars are not located in the bundles
    you just need to create a folder in your themes main folder: UIImages
    in that folder you need to create 2 sets of wifi bars (one for the lock screen and one for the home screen [they are black wifi bars]
    the next set is when you opened applications its called silver wifi bars

    ill attach these pictures in the directories (these are the default ones)
    name it the same
    note:black wifibar= home & lock screen bars
    silver wifibar= when apps opened wifi bars

    hit thanks if i helped =)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by 7r0na1do17; 07-19-2010 at 03:53 AM.

  20. #196
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Iowa Park, Texas, United States
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts

    Ok. Well if I can't get this beta to work I will mess with the wifi and signal bars on my theme that I have put together from other themes. I really like this theme and hope that someone can help with the beta.

  21. #197
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cagliari - Italy-
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 40 Times in 37 Posts

    Hi all...could i have from someone 3 categories folder....Apps - Giochi - Media?
    how can i change my status bar??
    i have 3gs with ios4 jail...thanks in advance and sorry for my english but i'm italian..

  22. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by Messia74 View Post
    Hi all...could i have from someone 3 categories folder....Apps - Giochi - Media?
    how can i change my status bar??
    i have 3gs with ios4 jail...thanks in advance and sorry for my english but i'm italian..
    what do you mean
    a pocket icon for your folders?

  23. #199
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,722
    Thanks
    3,197
    Thanked 13,256 Times in 3,565 Posts

    This theme uses the iOS4 Folders, they are all themed out of the box (blank with a small thin line). You donīt need any icon or folder for this theme.

    IF this or any theme does not work at all: Check your winterboard settings and ENABLE the "Summerboard"-mode.

  24. #200
    Master Theme Creator Maarten16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,456
    Thanks
    2,202
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

    Is it me or is there stuff missing in the download?? O_o
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •