Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] New Setup for the Finality OS Theme

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Default [Preview] New Setup for the Finality OS Theme
    Here is my new setup for it! The original Icons were not originally mine (I DID NOT KNOW THIS BLAME IT ON MY DUMBA$$ BROTHER) So I made a new icon set that actually looks better with this theme and was simple to make. All I had to was make the White Border with small little shadows, the shadow/glare (Not sure what to call it really) and of course the UIImages that make the theme Auto-create! This theme has had a lot of revisions and work put into it to make it look like this. It has totaled about 30 hours of work so far (Its been so much time on it because until 3 weeks ago my phone wasn't jailbroken and I didn't even know about this forum LOL). PLEASE MAKE ICON REQUESTS HERE SO I CAN PUT OUT MORE ICONS. I have all of MY icons skinned (About 87). It has all default apps, Autocreate and a lot of the most popular Apps from cydia/rock. it looks amazing with a black phone and is very clean/simple to setup and use. For the amount of time ive put into it I decided to put it on Cydia for .99 cents with the promise that I will provide frequent updates for Icons and other such features. and Once iPhone 4 is out i will redo it to match the new resolutions etc. Happy themeing guys!

SCREENIES!!

If anyone requests a PSD I will link it here... Hopefully i can get you guys to make some of the icons that you like!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -finality-os-homescreen.png  

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

This looks great! You are so far ahead of me than when I first started! Great job!
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Thanks

Dude thanks a ton. Btw dude I love your name lol. Have you seen Monty python and the holy Grail? The killer rabbit in that movie is fackin hilarious!! But thanks a ton. Do you have any themes? I'll go chec em if you do!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,973 Times in 877 Posts

I'd recommend moving the little hump in the middle of the springboard wallpaper in the metallic background where you applied the bevel to the right and up a little -- those 9 icons in the center would look like they're sitting square on that hump... Nice work -- keep it up

Thanks

Thanks TCCentex. I'm on my
    phone right now so since I'm still new I have to ask does the yellow mean Theme-Creator?? If so then I am honored to have deserved praise from you. I had literally made that change 10 minutes before you said that. It is perfectly lined up now! Hey what's the name of your theme/themes? I want to go look em up and maybe buy em!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (06-22-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Thanks TCCentex. I'm on my
    phone right now so since I'm still new I have to ask does the yellow mean Theme-Creator?? If so then I am honored to have deserved praise from you. I had literally made that change 10 minutes before you said that. It is perfectly lined up now! Hey what's the name of your theme/themes? I want to go look em up and maybe buy em!
    Thanks so much HD -- and I don't charge people on MMi for my theme, -- check your PM

Seriously though, you're doing a good job - just experiment with all the different layer options, since you're going with a mettallic background with a dimensional surface you can even add mulitple layers with the opacity turned down so it's transparent and apply a whole different set of layer options or mixed patterns... play with the shadow effects and i like how you didn't go overboard with the beveling - it looks nice and smooth...

Let me know if you need any help or someone to beta test for you -- I'd be happy to help

Thanks

Hell yes. I'd be glad to have you beta test some of my stuff. I'll pm you what it has so far. Only thing really left is uiimages. For whatever reason I finished them already once but it was having some kind of glitch where the volume popup you get when you press the volume buttons appeared offscreen... And the music overlay for the top won't display right either... Hey what's the name of the png that will appear when playing music and you go to the lock screen. Ya know it shows the album art and stuff?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

TCcentex (06-22-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Hell yes. I'd be glad to have you beta test some of my stuff. I'll pm you what it has so far. Only thing really left is uiimages. For whatever reason I finished them already once but it was having some kind of glitch where the volume popup you get when you press the volume buttons appeared offscreen... And the music overlay for the top won't display right either... Hey what's the name of the png that will appear when playing music and you go to the lock screen. Ya know it shows the album art and stuff?
    Only thing I'm familiar with is SnowCover Pro - it's a paid package on Cydia.... check out my theme folders for SnowCover Pro.theme - it's a whole bunch of pngs