+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BLACKOUT OS 1.0 By Distraught

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
BLACKOUT OS 1.0 By Distraught Music Player and homescreen Dock Flow Alt POPUPS UI Lockscreen Battery and LCD "I Do not like the Batt it will change dramatically or an
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 414 Posts

Default BLACKOUT OS 1.0 By Distraught
    BLACKOUT OS 1.0 By Distraught

Music Player and homescreen

Dock Flow Alt

POPUPS UI

Lockscreen

Battery and LCD "I Do not like the Batt it will change dramatically or an HTML will go over still not shure"

Battery and LCD Controlls

New Update 07/05/2010!!! Thanks to TC and Santaf this theme now has AutoIcons!!! I give full credit to them I I could not say enough about them to thank them for this! GO CHECK OUT THEIR THEMES!!! "TC new theme 1Derful" "Santaf is the creator of Graphite not shure of current project". Also A big thanks to Alien and the flip clock which I modded to be what I call the "miniflip" which will be free to anybody who wants thats widget!

OK so all of this artwork is subject to change "I say this so ppl dont get mad when they do!" and I have wanting to update but also do not want to rush it and I know if I do I will stray some ppl away and I am trying to make my mark here at MMI!!! Also was working on the ROTATING WIDGET !!! But here we go

Calculator

SnoCover + LCDS

'

Weather App Day + NIght it is not night so I will update later..lol

Fully compatible with SpringBoard Rotator "still a work in progress!!!"

Safari..."not completly finished so no landscape yet sorry"

I wanted to show the community that I am still here working hard on creating new themes that appeals to everybody! This theme is still in its early stages along with iPro but iTunes Mobile and iKandy have been released in Rock!

This theme is going to be one of my most sleekest themes yet and I was inspired by many different themes and just created what I believe to be a masterpiece and just simply clean and professional.

I will be updating this theme just about daily for about the next two weeks until I release a beta and hope people are intrested in helping develop a wounderful theme! Thanks for looking and any suggestions are appreciated.

To donate to be part of this theme when it first comes is released to the public or if you just feel the need to help support Me FreeApple "Distraught" the creator of this theme you can send the donation to [email protected] and I will add a link on another date! All is appreciated Thank you

Music Player and Icons!!!

Read more about bulletin board by modmyi.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BLACKOUT OS 1.0 By Distraught-screen1.png   BLACKOUT OS 1.0 By Distraught-prviewflyer.png   BLACKOUT OS 1.0 By Distraught-homescreen.png   BLACKOUT OS 1.0 By Distraught-mediaplayer.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by FreeApple; 07-09-2010 at 12:44 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

cocotherat (08-03-2010), fdw1 (07-09-2010), rickriego (07-10-2010), togomaku (07-12-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

nice
    Payton.Penn

4. The Following User Says Thank You to erionville For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (06-20-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone yaranzo's Avatar
    Thanks

It looks great. Good job.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yaranzo For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (06-20-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Very good job man! beautiful theme :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (06-20-2010)

Thanks

Thanks everybody! I hope more will come and feel the same! I am on the hunt for theme creator title here at MMI, but the crowd here can be stuck on some of their fav themers already. I will upload more screenies tonight and hope to catch the eye of some others!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 875 Posts

This is very nice. Keep up the good work... looking foward to seeing you progress on this.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (06-24-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,969 Times in 875 Posts

i notice that your custom icons have diagonal lines on top of the icon image, but the non-custom icons don't -- have you considered doing an appiconmask and appiconoverlay so that effect is applied to all the icons by way of autoskinning?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (06-24-2010)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Heya I have to agree with what TCCentex said. This theme looks great but make sure to make an autoskinning feature. You will need to make 3 png files called AppIconOverlay, AppIconMask, and AppIconShadow. Go look up some tuts for it. Its not too hard to do and all of the best themes have it

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (06-24-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Heya I have to agree with what TCCentex said. This theme looks great but make sure to make an autoskinning feature. You will need to make 3 png files called AppIconOverlay, AppIconMask, and AppIconShadow. Go look up some tuts for it. Its not too hard to do and all of the best themes have it
    You actually don't even need the appiconoverlay - you can delete that file from UIimages all together... everything is done on the mask and shadow... here's how my iFusion auto-skinning icons were made... the first picture is the mask and the second is the shadow - the third is what it made.......
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by TCcentex; 06-24-2010 at 03:37 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

flybritn (06-23-2010), FreeApple (06-23-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks

can you make a iphone 4 version too (higher resolution images)? I would love to have this theme on my new phone!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBeastSS2 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (06-24-2010)

Thanks

Thanks TC, Violent and everybody I have been trying to accompklish the auto icon and for some reason I always get a smaller frame then the actual icon and it looks like crap! Ive tried several things but have not got to deep into it yet becaue I am still working on lots of the UI and other things within the theme!

I appreciate the help I will try to inquire the auto icon skin here soon! More updates to within the next few hours or so just finishing up some other things first.

Sno Cover Skin, Lockscreen controlls, UIImages and more very soon! If anbody has any special request now would be the time to through them out there! This theme will be ready for the iPhone as well too for those woundering.

I only have an iPod Touch but I have phone apps on here so that will be skined as well but other things such as SMS and Compass are hard for me to accomplish.

BE BACK SOON THANKS TO EVERYBODY WHO HAS RESPONDED!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Thanks TC, Violent and everybody I have been trying to accompklish the auto icon and for some reason I always get a smaller frame then the actual icon and it looks like crap! Ive tried several things but have not got to deep into it yet becaue I am still working on lots of the UI and other things within the theme!

I appreciate the help I will try to inquire the auto icon skin here soon! More updates to within the next few hours or so just finishing up some other things first.

Sno Cover Skin, Lockscreen controlls, UIImages and more very soon! If anbody has any special request now would be the time to through them out there! This theme will be ready for the iPhone as well too for those woundering.

I only have an iPod Touch but I have phone apps on here so that will be skined as well but other things such as SMS and Compass are hard for me to accomplish.

BE BACK SOON THANKS TO EVERYBODY WHO HAS RESPONDED!!!!
    I'd be happy to help you get the auto-skinning icons taken care of... I had no idea how to do it until a couple months ago when Santaf helped me... email me the psd for your icons and I'll see what I can do -- [email protected]

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (06-24-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

niiiiiiiiiiiiice. I'm not a big fan of the icons, but others might be so don't let that deter you It looks great!
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

24. The Following User Says Thank You to deathbybunnies6 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (06-24-2010)

Thanks

Thanks alot I sent you that email and if you need anything else just let me know....Its coming from [email protected]

I will give full credit to you for the auto icon I appreiciate that and hope we can get to know eachother a little better and I can also claim the Theme creator title here at MMI.

You are alot of help thanks man hope to see them soon!

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    This is very nice. Keep up the good work... looking foward to seeing you progress on this.
    Thanks I really Appreciate it I feel the same about your Kriptinote theme and I know i did not spell that right I suck at spelling, lol!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 06-24-2010 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks

When can we expect the release?

Thanks

Wow awesome theme. Love those dock icons (:

Thanks

This looks absolutely amazing Anthony -- you're doing a great job, can't wait to see more!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

nice

Thanks

Thanks everybody!!! I am glad People are liking this because I have spent endless hours on this theme and there is many many more sleepless nights to come before it is finished!

Excpectd Release Date would be 07/20!!! If I can make it, do not be upset if it does not. Once again Thanks for looking and I hope more can just drop a few words of wisdom. I am striving hard for ThemeCreator title and I only want it when I deserve it!!!!

More updates ASAP!!! THANKS

iPhone? More like MyPhone slap690's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks awesome!