+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [HUGE UPDATE] LePhone: OS Edition 1100+ Icons

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Now Available on Cydia/Rock for FREE Under the name MiniLePhone Well I've FINALLY got to what I wanted! I spent literally the whole day (And a half) doing icons AND
    Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Post [HUGE UPDATE] LePhone: OS Edition 1100+ Icons
    Now Available on Cydia/Rock for FREE Under the name MiniLePhone

Well I've FINALLY got to what I wanted! I spent literally the whole day (And a half) doing icons AND I fixed various UI things AND I setup an auto icon creator for normal appstore apps. This mod is VERY complete and is absolutely stunning. I am sure that anyone who uses it will love it. CREDIIT FOR THE WIDGET AND UI GOES TO ALIEN1974! THE DOCK ICONS ARE BLUEMETALS!! HE DID NOT REPLY TO MY MESSAGE ASKING!!! THANKS FOR REMINDING ME TO PUT HIS NAME DOWN!! ALL OTHER ICONS ARE EITHER MINE OR WERE FOUND ONLINE WITHOUT AN OFFICIAL AUTHOR AND ARE THEREFORE 'OPENSOURCE'

Lephone OS Edition.zip

And so there you have it. The most complete Lephone Mod and it is easy to setup too!

LePhone OS has a very easy setup and requires very few Cydia/Rock apps.
    Required:
    iBlank
    BlankNull
    FiveIRows
    Five Column Spring Board
    Springjumps
    Five Icon Dock
    InfiniDock*

* = Not required, you dont need it to setup.

The setup for this theme is VERY simple! This theme is especially for those who are not very good at setting up themes!

First SSH into your phone and install Wedapanel.theme into your Library/themes folder. Do the same with LePhone OS.theme

Now make sure everything is unselected in winterboard! Create 3 iblanks... Move Weather and clock to the top left corner (order doesnt matter) then put the 3 iblanks directly behind them on the top. Now on the row DIRECTLY below that put these 5 apps in order
    Phone
    Safari
    Ipod/Music

Now we move onto the springjumps!
    Go into springjumps and enable 0-4. Go to general in the springjumps menu and enable dock jumps. Now go back to the page where you enabled 0-4. Click on each one and make sure they are named EXACTLY
    Page 0
    Page 1
    Page 2
    Page 3
    Page 4
    Respring and place those springjumps in order along the dock.
    Go ahead and apply LePhone OS and wedapanel in winterboard. the order doesnt matter whatsoever.
    Congrats you now have LePhone OS installed! The names of the springjumps are in this order (so you know where to put your apps)
    Home
    Apps
    Games
    Utilities
    Favs.

Nominate My Theme for "Theme Of The Week" | Vote

Enjoy! If you dont like this background than you can replace it with anything by going to minilephone2.theme and putting in a 320x480 PNG image with the name Wallpaper.
    If you would like me to change anything or you need help setting up ill soon put up a setup video on youtube and link it here, there you will be able to comment for help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [HUGE UPDATE] LePhone: OS Edition 1100+ Icons-lephone-os-iphone-4.png  
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 06-20-2010 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Credits to Blue

Thanks
    Thanked 6,168 Times in 1,100 Posts

looks good, but do you have blue's permission to use his minimum icons? these from the dock?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I don't see any pictures only blue question marks where your preview pictures should be and I've tried on 3 different browsers could Reupload the screenshots please

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Give credit for icons that aren't yours.
    ]

Thanks

OYes ty for the reminder. I updated it to say that the dock ones are his. He never replied to my question asking.

The Dock ones arent mine. All others are either found online as OPENSOURCE CONTENT or were made in photoshop CS5 by me and my brother who is a Graphics artist. Yes I updated it to say that the 5 dock ones are Blue's

Um does it work now? i uploaded the photos to photobucket then linked them here...
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 06-19-2010 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,097 Times in 3,296 Posts

You have my permission now for using this 5 dock icons but not more. Please understand that this icons are made for a commercial theme (minimum pro)
    If someone does not answer you this could mean a NO or he's too busy and this does not give you the right to release his work. If i would report that to rock or mmy they would remove your theme

Last edited by Blue; 06-20-2010 at 08:36 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    OYes ty for the reminder. I updated it to say that the dock ones are his. He never replied to my question asking.
    It doesnt matter that he didnt reply. You should have waited.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Some um, is there anything original in this?
    Payton.Penn

Thanks

The point isn't for it to be original... If I had wanted something completely original. I could have done that. I've had a jailbroken phone for 2 weeks so this was my first attempt at making a good looking theme. And I decided that I really loved the minimalistic glyph icons and the lephone ui. It is intended to be a mod of lephone not original