+ Reply
Page 97 of 125 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2488

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I have CS4 Extended....I don't know if that's a good thing or not. LOL. I'm not sure what icon is associated with CS2 but try this one. Which PSD? I
    Thanks

I have CS4 Extended....I don't know if that's a good thing or not. LOL.

I'm not sure what icon is associated with CS2 but try this one.

Which PSD? I have the original from D.L33T or do you want the one I have?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by w00dS; 07-24-2010 at 08:16 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (07-24-2010)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,313 Times in 1,243 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by w00dS View Post

Aye..thats a good thing PS 7 would be even better i guess

Thanks for the Icon

You have the psd i was talking about..didn't know if you had it or not..i was gonna send it you if you didn't have it

I've just noticed that you've got a 3G too...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

w00dS (07-24-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Aye..thats a good thing PS 7 would be even better i guess

Thanks for the Icon

You have the psd i was talking about..didn't know if you had it or not..i was gonna send it you if you didn't have it

I've just noticed that you've got a 3G too...
    I would like that one. LOL

Thanks a lot. You've been a huge help.

3G is the way to go.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (07-24-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Nope,if you delete the string that display the user wallpaper,it will display a black wallpaper,but you can copy the wallpaper var/stash/Wallpaper.xxxx,so you can select tha wall on the wallpaper options via settings,or copy the wall to the animation folder and edit the string to display that image.
    Sorry buddy so your saying there is (no) way around this because I love all the (Active/Animate-Weather) ones in the folders but just one or two show the Lockscreen and the others don't, so no way to edit the html to match like the ones (Sunrays-Rain) I want them to work

Thanks
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    New to jailbreaking and have run into some problems setting up the Dusk theme.
    I'm not sure how the drawer feature is supposed to work. It's not showing along with the icons for the springboard. Mail icon is also replaced by text along with others.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-photo.jpg   [Released] DUSK-photo-2.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Land Cruiser View Post
    New to jailbreaking and have run into some problems setting up the Dusk theme.
    I'm not sure how the drawer feature is supposed to work. It's not showing along with the icons for the springboard. Mail icon is also replaced by text along with others.
    So follow me on this o.k, on your first page (Home) make sure you have 4 rows of blanks than your 4 favorite apps/games (only 4) than go to (Safari) and just find whatever page and than hit the (+) button and Add to Home Screen than you can rename it and name it (Drawer) than save. Once that is done you will have all your 4 rows of blank icons (iBlanks) and than put 2 of your favorite apps/games on the left than 2 on the other side of the (Drawer) icon so the (Drawer) icon will be in the middle, you won't notice it once the theme is turned on So do that and than turn the theme on and see if it worked, than get back to me/us o.k? Also make sure you set up the (SpringJumps) properly on the dock, just follow the instructions on that. Should look like this but with your weather set up, just look at my (Home) page, also don't worry about where mine says (TheCrow) that is a (Dock Cover) that does not come with the theme but made by Ziggy but my icons on the dock row are the same as yours:

Still no answer for me Alien from previous 2 pages back about the (Active/Animated-Weather) folders (Clouds/Thunder)?
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-24-2010 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheCrow13 For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (07-24-2010), Land Cruiser (07-24-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Land Cruiser: You are on the right track and almost there! You just need to make a few slight adjustments.
    1. As far as your drawer, just make sure you rename your webclip to "Drawer". That should enable the drawer icon when the theme is activated.
    Also, the drawer is reliant upon Infiniboard. So with the theme turned off, make sure you put your "favorite apps" beneath the Drawer row, or you won't have any apps to scroll down to!
    2. The "text" icons you are referring to are supplied for the settings page. Since you have the Dusk settings page checked above the theme in Winter Board any icons in that theme (settings theme) will take presidence over the (Dusk) theme icons.
    So just delete (or rename) the icons in the settngs theme that are showing up as "text icons".
    3. As for the dock on the first page, you can either delete the page 0.png from the Dusk RSS theme, or Crow said if you simply move the RSS theme beneath the Dusk theme in Winter Board it also fixes this problem.
    Let us know if you need anymore help, or if this sorts it all out for ya. Good luck!

CHR!S
    Last edited by CHR!S; 07-24-2010 at 01:34 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CHR!S For This Useful Post:

Land Cruiser (07-24-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CHR!S View Post
    Land Cruiser: You are on the right track and almost there! You just need to make a few slight adjustments.
    1. As far as your drawer, just make sure you rename your webclip to "Drawer". That should enable the drawer icon when the theme is activated.
    Also, the drawer is reliant upon Infiniboard. So with the theme turned off, make sure you put your "favorite apps" beneath the Drawer row, or you won't have any apps to scroll down to!
    2. The "text" icons you are referring to are supplied for the settings page. Since you have the Dusk settings page checked above the theme in Winter Board any icons in that theme (settings theme) will take presidence over the (Dusk) theme icons.
    So just delete (or rename) the icons in the settngs theme that are showing up as "text icons".
    3. As for the dock on the first page, you can either delete the page 0.png from the Dusk RSS theme, or Crow said if you simply move the RSS theme beneath the Dusk theme in Winter Board it also fixes this problem.
    Let us know if you need anymore help, or if this sorts it all out for ya. Good luck!

CHR!S
    Thanks Crow and Chris!
    Finally getting somewhere now. How do I move favorite apps below the drawer icon? Currently the drawer icon sends me to my bookmarked safari page.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-photo4.jpg  

Thanks

You can't click it, you need to slide it up like a real drawer.

Thanks

Thanks Crow and Chris!
    Finally getting somewhere now. How do I move favorite apps below the drawer icon? Currently the drawer icon sends me to my bookmarked safari page.

I was there before to bro., just turn off the theme in WinterBoard and than you will be able to put a few blanks below the Drawer and than your fav. apps/games. I tried doing it without turning off the theme just don't work so yeah do that and get back to us
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-24-2010 at 03:45 PM.

Thanks

Crow.....what happened to your signature?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks Crow and Chris!
    Yes, like Crow and I said, DEFINITELY turn the theme off before attempting to move icons on the main screen!
    Also, to get started I found it easiest to just drag an app onto the homepage, effectively dropping the last icon in the drawer row down into the drawer itself. Then you can scroll down and add more apps to the drawerspace, including the initial app you drug onto the homepage.
    I hope this makes sense. It's hard to put Ito words, but I'm sure you'll figure it out!

CHR!S

18. The Following User Says Thank You to CHR!S For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (07-24-2010)

Thanks

Sent you an email dude...wake up

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CHR!S View Post
    Yes, like Crow and I said, DEFINITELY turn the theme off before attempting to move icons on the main screen!
    Also, to get started I found it easiest to just drag an app onto the homepage, effectively dropping the last icon in the drawer row down into the drawer itself. Then you can scroll down and add more apps to the drawerspace, including the initial app you drug onto the homepage.
    I hope this makes sense. It's hard to put Ito words, but I'm sure you'll figure it out!

CHR!S
    I'm sure it's something simple I am missing here, but if I add iblanks they are added below my apps page1 which is currently full.If I drag an icon to the home page0, an icon is moved over to the apps page.The App page1 is the only page that will scroll vertically, but only after I move icons. If I lock the phone and unlock it, the app page will no longer scroll vertically?

Thanks

I'm sure it's something simple I am missing here, but if I add iblanks they are added below my apps page1 which is currently full.If I drag an icon to the home page0, an icon is moved over to the apps page.The App page1 is the only page that will scroll vertically, but only after I move icons. If I lock the phone and unlock it, the app page will no longer scroll vertically?
    Just a question but did you turn the theme off like I mentioned because you can not do it with the theme active?

Crow.....what happened to your signature?
    I think because I answered from my iPod(rofl)
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-24-2010 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Crow,
    All themes are off.
    Gonna take a break and grab a cold one.

Thanks

Crow.....Duh....sorry. I shoulda realized that.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (07-24-2010)

Thanks

Crow,
    All themes are off.
    Gonna take a break and grab a cold one.
    The only thing I think of is that you have to turn the theme off like you said you did than slide the drawer up and than hold on to a blank and just drag it below, like force it because I don't know why you can't get them under that row unless you have (Ininidock/Ininiboard) set up wrong?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCrow13 For This Useful Post:

w00dS (07-24-2010)

Thanks

Messing around with PS on the Dock Covers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-untitled-1.png  

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

w00dS (07-24-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Messing around with PS on the Dock Covers
    AW come on.....you're killig me. I hope you made two.

LOOKS AWESOME!!!!! I want one. I don't even know where to start with something like that.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (07-24-2010)