+ Reply
Page 91 of 125 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2488

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Sorry if I've missed it, I've been away from the thread for a while. Has anyone made a blue plugin for Evolution yet? I'd love the page backgrounds to have
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sorry if I've missed it, I've been away from the thread for a while. Has anyone made a blue plugin for Evolution yet? I'd love the page backgrounds to have a nice blue background (The page0 background would be fine even) and have sliders/wifi/etc blue again would be awesome. If it's been posted, sorry. Can you point to the page?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Takkuso: The Evolution theme allows you to choose any wallpaper you want.
    As far as a blue plug in for the wifi/sliders/etc. You should be able to apply the blue plug in from the original Dusk theme. Just make sure to check it off above Evo in Winterboard.

CHR!S

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

hi could someone help me to set up this dock cover i have put it in the icon folder then what i dont understand what blank-blank is . is it iblank ?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Stevefff: You need to
    have infinidock installed. Add a webclip to the homescreen by tapping the + from any webpage in safari and then "add to home screen". Be sure to name the clip "Cover".
    Then you will create 5 iBlanks.
    Place 2 iBlanks in the first 2 dock positions, followed by the webclip(names "Cover"), followed by the other 3 webclips. Your dock should then look like this.

Then when you slide the dock cover to the left, it will reveal the dock icons.

P.S. This should go without saying, but do yourself a favor and turn the theme off before trying to move around any icons, especially on the main page!

Also please note that these instructions pertain to the Evolution or Pewter themes with 6 icon docks. If you're working with the original Dusk theme you'll need to download one of the covers posted early on in the thread for a 5 icon dock. Then simply place the "Cover" webclip in the middle dock position, with iBlanks on either side.

CHR!S
    Last edited by CHR!S; 07-21-2010 at 02:30 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CHR!S For This Useful Post:

STEVEFFF (07-21-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

thanks chris thats great cheers

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Looks good scoot
    Nice weather you have there in Newcastle
    Cheers zig.

Don't suppose i can interest you in a job-lot of sun tan lotion eh?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The original Blue plugin messes up the lockscreen slider (It's big and in the middle, instead of swiping across the whole screen). It also messages up the page background, but I can go in and delete those via ssh, so that's not a problem.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Will do that for you in a bit CHRIS..if no ones beat me to it

Sorry.. 'CHR!S'

Sorry bro. I know your a busy man but can I get one that says (THECROW) pretty please Also can you explain to me how to set it up without me messing anything up on my theme, I might just mess something up(lol)

Thanks

Dude back on page/115-116 or so, I put up a link to how to find and put in your own what ever RSS links

Quote Originally Posted by rcxracing View Post
    can someone tell me how to put the correct weather in my state i mean i know how but how to find it, so i can correct it and i did donate so where do i ssh the wallpapers to also the settings file does not show like the pic

You need to look it up on (Yahooweather.com or Accuweather.com) and put in your (City/State or City/Province), or you can just name it to use and we can try to find your code for ya
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-21-2010 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCrow13 For This Useful Post:

rcxracing (07-21-2010)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scoot62 View Post
    Cheers zig.

Don't suppose i can interest you in a job-lot of sun tan lotion eh?
    errr no...rain rain and more rain here too

Crow..wil do that later for you no probs
    At work on a break..secretly using the office WI-FI
    Last edited by ziggy7; 07-21-2010 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

errr no...rain rain and more rain here too

Crow..wil do that later for you no probs
    At work on a break..secretly using the office WI-FI

Thanks bro. and can you PM me it and explain for dumbies on how to put it in so I don't mess my theme up, also where it goes is in (icons) right?

Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

can someone tell me how to put the correct weather in my state i mean i know how but how to find it, so i can correct it and i did donate so where do i ssh the wallpapers to also the settings page does not show like the pic on the 1st page of this forum
    Hey crow I already know how to do that but I need to know where to go in the folder using ifile. In the forum it wasn't self explained where it was, well for me it wasn't. I just dumb lol
    Last edited by rcxracing; 07-21-2010 at 09:12 AM.

Thanks

Please help
    I already answered you but you have not responded with your location, we need to know your (City/State/Country/or City/Province/Country) so give us that and we can give you a code or go look in Yahooweather.com or Accuweather.com also it is mentioned and explained in visual on where to put the code for your weather. Sorry missed your second question about wallpapers, your SSH them to (var/stash/Themes/Dusk) just drag and drop but make sure it is renamed (Wallpaper.png) This is the part in the theme where you go to put in your code for your (Country/City/State) for the weather, (var/stash/Themes/Dusk/Private)where it says (var local):

Hey crow I already know how to do that but I need to know where to go in the folder using ifile. In the forum it wasn't self explained where it was, well for me it wasn't. I just dumb lol
    Sorry so your saying you don't know where to go using (iFile) to edit it on your iDevice, if so just follow exactly the same way you would if you open up (WinSCP or CyberDuck) and go to what I said above until you get where I showed the image.
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-21-2010 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    Sorry bro. I know your a busy man but can I get one that says (THECROW) pretty please Also can you explain to me how to set it up without me messing anything up on my theme, I might just mess something up(lol):
    Crow: I just explained how to implement the dock cover. It's the fourth post on this page #1804! Look up^

Also, I don't know if it would even be of interest to you, but I bet Ziggy could adapt your "The Crow" signature box into a dock cover. Might be too much. IDK. Just a thought...

Ziggy: I saw you on the EnVy thread created by June'sIphone. I thought the icons from EnVy would look great with any of the Dusk themes. What do you think?
    Also, I'm lovin the lockscreen and loading images. How hard would it be to create a hybrid theme. Lockscreen and icons from EnVy with the Dusk layout?
    Your Plugin on..

CHR!S
    Last edited by CHR!S; 07-21-2010 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CHR!S View Post
    Crow: I just explained how to implement the dock cover. It's the fourth post on this page #1804! Look up^

Also, I don't know if it would even be of interest to you, but I bet Ziggy could adapt your "The Crow" signature box into a dock cover. Might be too much. IDK. Just a thought...

CHR!S

Yeah I asked him already but in your instructions you say create a (blank) for the (dock cover) right, than you said something like blank-blank-blank but I don't follow that sorry? I don't want to mess up anything on my theme not that it would but can you be more specific please, thanks bro. So are you saying (blank) than blank (named-dock cover), than 3 blanks on either side to make it 5 all together to fit a row?
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-21-2010 at 10:35 AM.

Thanks

How's this one for you Crow...

I know the instuctions sounds confusing but it's easy really...

if you have downloaded the Dock Cover theme, before you activate it in winterboard, you will do the following.

You should start with the stock dock that alien created. so you should already have Six icons down there. You have to have infinidock. in infinidock settings set icons per page to Six (already should be that way) scrolling to on, paging to on, and scrolling snap to on. This will create "pages" in your dock. The first page will have 2 blanks, then a webclip named Cover, and 3 more blanks. the second page should be your dock from this theme. once you have that setup go to winterboard and activate the addon.

then you are done - scroll sideways (to the left) on the dock and the cover will "slide" off the icons

Actually..I've posted the wrong attachment lol (got the kids screaming in my ear)..that one's removed..use this one instead
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-cover.png  
    Last edited by ziggy7; 07-21-2010 at 12:15 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (07-21-2010)

Thanks

How's this one for you Crow...

I know the instuctions sounds confusing but it's easy really...

if you have downloaded the Dock Cover theme, before you activate it in winterboard, you will do the following.

You should start with the stock dock that alien created. so you should already have Six icons down there. You have to have infinidock. in infinidock settings set icons per page to Six (already should be that way) scrolling to on, paging to on, and scrolling snap to on. This will create "pages" in your dock. The first page will have 2 blanks, then a webclip named Cover, and 3 more blanks. the second page should be your dock from this theme. once you have that setup go to winterboard and activate the addon.

then you are done - scroll sideways (to the left) on the dock and the cover will "slide" off the icons

Actually..I've posted the wrong attachment lol (got the kids screaming in my ear)..that one's removed..use this one instead

What do you mean download (Dock Cover theme), is that in Cydia or where is it (sorry) also I have to activate the (6th) SpringJump icon do I have (6) on the dock because in Alien's instructions he says to turn off 5-6-7-8
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-21-2010 at 12:20 PM.

Thanks

What do you mean download (Dock Cover theme), is that in Cydia or where is it (sorry) also I have to activate the (6th) SpringJump icon do I have (6) on the dock because in Alien's instructions he says to turn off 5-6-7-8
    The Dock Cover Theme..i posted a few pages back, do you not have it?

Oh poop..your using The original Dusk Theme aint you?

Thanks

The Dock Cover Theme..i posted a few pages back, do you not have it?

Oh poop..your using The original Dusk Theme aint you?

No I am using the full Dusk Evolution theme with everything, so can you explain do I turn on the (6th) SpringJump icon and name it something or use a blank for that part on the dock? This I don't have if that is what your referring to and if it is I don't know where to put it, sorry bro.?:

I am pretty sure mine is set up like the basic Dusk theme but I have the full Dusk Evolution theme, so by setting it up like the basic Dusk I may have it set up wrong somewhere?
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-21-2010 at 12:38 PM.

Thanks

No I am using the full Dusk Evolution theme with everything, so can you explain do I turn on the (6th) SpringJump icon and name it something or use a blank for that part on the dock?
    No..leave that as it is, all you gotta do is first...

Grab the Dock Theme Cover Theme, put in your Themes folder

Turn your all your themes off

Make 5 iBlanks

1 Webclip..rename it.... Cover

Once you have setup infinidock like it says in the post before, then..

Slowly grab 1 of your iblanks and place it at the end of the dock on the right hand side, it will will go onto the next page of the dock

Then do that with the next iblank

Then Webclip...then the next three iblanks

Done.

So you should end up having your normal Evo six dock icons on the dock..then if you slide the dock to the left you should have..

xxCoverxxx

Activate Dock cover

No I am using the full Dusk Evolution theme with everything, so can you explain do I turn on the (6th) SpringJump icon and name it something or use a blank for that part on the dock? This I don't have if that is what your referring to and if it is I don't know where to put it, sorry bro.?:

I am pretty sure mine is set up like the basic Dusk theme but I have the full Dusk Evolution theme, so by setting it up like the basic Dusk I may have it set up wrong somewhere?
    Thats not it..i'll repost for you
    Last edited by ziggy7; 07-21-2010 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (07-21-2010)

Thanks

No..leave that as it is, all you gotta do is first...

Grab the Dock Theme Cover Theme, put in your Themes folder

Turn your all your themes off

Make 5 iBlanks

1 Webclip..rename it.... Cover

Once you have setup infinidock like it says in the post before, then..

Slowly grab 1 of your iblanks and place it at the end of the dock on the right hand side, it will will go onto the next page of the dock

Then do that with the next iblank

Then Webclip...then the next three iblanks

Done.

So you should end up having your normal Evo six dock icons on the dock..then if you slide the dock to the left you should have..

xxCoverxxx

Activate Dock cover

Thats not it..i'll repost for you

I don't need this than just your instructions and the (dock cover) which I will SSH to (var/stash/Themes) or (var/stash/Themes/Dusk Evo.theme)?:
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-21-2010 at 12:52 PM.