+ Reply
Page 85 of 125 FirstFirst ... 35 758384858687 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2488

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Crow..he means a cover that hides the dock icons right i'm out of here now..crow i'll do you one too later today
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,352 Times in 1,263 Posts

Crow..he means a cover that hides the dock icons

right i'm out of here now..crow i'll do you one too later today
    Last edited by ziggy7; 07-16-2010 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (07-16-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    ok thanks bro ziggy7 for ur help now i get the status of the weather for my city but there is not any weather condition image show only there is question mark is there i mean there is not any animated weather imag shown and only show that

islamabad sat jul 17
    mostly cloudy 100 h 110 l 85

and one thing more bro can i add the googleweather?????

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Thats the tricky job lol

You can either put them in your dock first, then move them to the home page (a few at a time)or just drag to the home screen and then slide them down below the dock.

Actually..i was wrong..the yahooWeather source don't work for your area but Accuweather does..tested and working..

Make your configureME.JS file the same as this...

var iconExtWall = '.png'
    var locale = 'Islamabad, Pakistan'
    var iconSetWall = 'Animated'
    var enableWallpaper = true
    var isCelsius = false
    var useRealFeel = false
    var source = 'appleAccuweatherStolen'
    var stylesheetWall = 'twoLine'
    var updateInterval = 15
    ok bor thanks its work but there is problem
    its work and show only the date and temperature and not showing any animated images of the weather condition only show the question mark (?) plz help me out
    Last edited by NOMIOMI; 07-17-2010 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    nice,a little bit blurry,but nice indeed.
    Mmmmmm....your carriers says Ian....are you Ian Nicoll????....

yea,but is the device itself,it cant be fixed in the theme.The same happens when transmiting the music via FM transmitter.
    Thanks Alien, yeah i know it looks a bit blurry, its because i added an outer glow to the numbers to try & get that LCD 'glow' look (tried it without but looked a bit 'flat'). I changed the colour mainly because i was have trouble seeing the time when outside in daylight, fine indoors, but a bit hard to read when outdoors.

No, i'm not Ian Nicoll, don't know where he's gone, he used to be a prolific poster on this thread did'nt he

Your welcome
    Search in Cydia for the all black Theme for it.

You should turn off 'statusbar padding' in fiveirows to drop your Drawer a little
    Thanks zig, trouble is i have the fiveirows without GUI which i had prior to installing this theme, so cannot turn the padding off. Do you happen to know if i un-install the fiveirows i've got & install the one with GUI if it will mess everything up on the springboard & i would have to re-arrange everything? I don't fancy that one bro!
    Last edited by Scoot62; 07-17-2010 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

When I have the RSS feed on it works perfect accept the (Home) button looses its image and the rest of the SpringJump icons next to the (Home) button don't show they're images either is this normal and I will post a pic. in a bit just have to wake up still Also can some one give me the U.F.C RSS feed or tell me what to look for or how to look for it, thanks in advance See how in the first pic. the icons at the bottom (SpringJumps) all have they're images but when the RSS feed is on they loose them also the last is when I hit the second (SpringJump) page and all looks normal with the images on them but not the (Home) button?

Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-17-2010 at 07:40 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    When I have the RSS feed on it works perfect accept the (Home) button looses its image and the rest of the SpringJump icons next to the (Home) button don't show they're images either is this normal and I will post a pic. in a bit just have to wake up still Also can some one give me the U.F.C RSS feed or tell me what to look for or how to look for it, thanks in advance See how in the first pic. the icons at the bottom (SpringJumps) all have they're images but when the RSS feed is on they loose them also the last is when I hit the second (SpringJump) page and all looks normal with the images on them but not the (Home) button?
    I think thats something to do with the order you have them in winterboard.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (07-17-2010)

Thanks

I think thats something to do with the order you have them in winterboard.
    I have the Dusk EVO theme below the (Dusk LCD/RSS feed) and the Dusk EVO theme is below all of the rest that you SSH in but I do have all of them below the (Weather Animations), is this the correct order?

Thanks bro.
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-17-2010 at 07:58 AM.

Thanks

I have the Dusk EVO theme below the (Dusk LCD/RSS feed) and the Dusk EVO theme is below all of the rest that you SSH in but I do have all of them below the (Weather Animations), is this the correct order?

Thanks bro.
    Yeah that sounds about right..strange

Thanks

In the first post Alien says to put it at the (Top) not just above the actual theme, so do you think that may be the issue? You do notice that once I go past the (Home) button, they are all normal? Also do you know how to get the RSS feeds you want, I want the actual U.F.C RSS feed and how do I know what to look for? One last thing is on the LockScreen, I don't get the (Slide to Unlock) in the middle as it appears in the first post and it is not the oval looking one with the (Green) in it? Sorry for taking up your time bro., you have been a great help here Also are you on Twitter if so I go by (Crow1372) and I am on Yak Messenger as well so join us, I use TwitBird Pro.

Thanks

Nope moving the RSS feed to the very top did nothing, very puzzling?
    Would this work as an RSS feed for the (U.F.C)-(http://www.mmafighting.com/ufc/)
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-17-2010 at 08:17 AM.

Thanks

In the first post Alien says to put it at the (Top) not just above the actual theme, so do you think that may be the issue? You do notice that once I go past the (Home) button, they are all normal? Also do you know how to get the RSS feeds you want, I want the actual U.F.C RSS feed and how do I know what to look for? One last thing is on the LockScreen, I don't get the (Slide to Unlock) in the middle as it appears in the first post and it is not the oval looking one with the (Green) in it? Sorry for taking up your time bro., you have been a great help here Also are you on Twitter if so I go by (Crow1372) and I am on Yak Messenger as well so join us, I use TwitBird Pro.

Thanks

Nope moving the RSS feed to the very top did nothing, very puzzling?
    Would this work as an RSS feed for the (U.F.C)-(http://www.mmafighting.com/ufc/)
    The theme has a RSS plugin set to modmyi news,but you can change that to any RSS fedd you like,just edit in RSS folder a file called ''
    Widget.html,and put you rss address:

Crow..try changing the order around..i don't have the Theme on as yet..so i can't remember, had to restore.
    Last edited by ziggy7; 07-17-2010 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (07-17-2010)

Thanks

The theme has a RSS plugin set to modmyi news,but you can change that to any RSS fedd you like,just edit in RSS folder a file called ''
    Widget.html,and put you rss address:

Crow..try changing the order around..i don't have the Theme on as yet..so i can't remember, had to restore.

That sucks buddy having to restore but I did move the RSS feed above to the Top like suggested in the first post by Alien, still a not go maybe put it below the theme? So does the RSS feed I show look correct, it comes from MMA.com and I took it out of the top URL line?

Thanks

That sucks buddy having to restore but I did move the RSS feed above to the Top like suggested in the first post by Alien, still a not go maybe put it below the theme? So does the RSS feed I show look correct, it comes from MMA.com and I took it out of the top URL line?
    I don't know if the RSS feed will work, try it and see

Can you post a pic of your Lockscreen?

Thanks

I did what you said and moved the RSS feed around in WinterBoard and put it below the theme and it works so for anyone else having issues with it, there ya go and thanks 'Z'

Thanks

I did what you said and moved the RSS feed around in WinterBoard and put it below the theme and it works so for anyone else having issues with it, there ya go and thanks 'Z'
    Yippeee! Thank god for that glad you got it sorted

There's nothing wrong with your slider

Thanks

Crow...I had that problem as well. Put the RSS below the theme. The home page in the RSS theme has a blank icon like you're showing in the dock.

oops....a little too late.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (07-17-2010), ziggy7 (07-17-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

I posted about this pages back,
    you have to open the RSS folder and delete the page0.png that have,cus is the old one.Deleting the page0 on the RSS folder will fix the prob.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (07-17-2010), w00dS (07-17-2010), ziggy7 (07-17-2010)

Thanks

you have to open the RSS folder and delete the page0.png that have,cus is the old one.Deleting the page0 on the RSS folder will fix the prob.

Thanks Alien but just putting it below the theme allows it to work perfect as well, so what do I actually look for to put in my own choice of RSS feed does anyone use this feature and has changed theirs?

Thanks

Thanks

lol..well i can't remember seeing that post..i must of been half asleep

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (07-17-2010)

Thanks

Crow....Zig answered that and gave exact directions on the last page. Did you miss it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by w00dS View Post
    Crow....Zig answered that and gave exact directions on the last page. Did you miss it?
    No I did not miss it, I just wanted to know exactly how to find the RSS feed and now I have because I looked it up This one page I found explains exactly what to look for in regards to RSS feeds and Google makes it easy so I can put that link here if anyone wants it (full explaination), I have it all working with my U.F.C RSS feed going on because I can't stand to look at all the bullsh**t of Steve Jobs(lol) but have what I need thanks to all and especially you Zig

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCrow13 For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (07-17-2010)

Thanks

Your welcome Crow..anytime

Never changed the RSS feed so i don't know, just stick one in there and see if it works

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (07-17-2010)