+ Reply
Page 81 of 125 FirstFirst ... 31 717980818283 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2488

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Released] DUSK

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by NOMIOMI from where i get the zip code for the weather and i have not seen any weather widget under the clock and one thing more there
...
  1. #1601
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,750
    Thanks
    4,018
    Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,245 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NOMIOMI View Post
    from where i get the zip code for the weather and i have not seen any weather widget under the clock and one thing more there on clock the is (question mark icon .?) is present what should i do to get the weather under the clock

    thanks
    That's because you haven't set it up properly yet.

    Try here....

    Yahoo! Weather Canada - Weather Forecasts for the Canada, Ireland & World

  2. #1602
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts

    Still moving stuff around as you can see but this is the general idea of what I'm going for.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-img_0067.png  

  3. #1603
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ont.Canada
    Posts
    739
    Thanks
    535
    Thanked 144 Times in 121 Posts

    I know exactly how to do the weather change (var/local) and I always use (CAXX0546) for mine in (Windsor, Ontario Canada) but it won't work, I have tried my area code (N8T 3K1) still nothing so anyone have any ideas?

    Thanks
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372


  4. #1604
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts

    It's definitely the CAXX code that works and not the postal code. Did you change the source to Yahoo from appleAccuweatherstolen?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Centauri For This Useful Post:

    TheCrow13 (07-15-2010)

  6. #1605
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ont.Canada
    Posts
    739
    Thanks
    535
    Thanked 144 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Centauri View Post
    It's definitely the CAXX code that works and not the postal code. Did you change the source to Yahoo from appleAccuweatherstolen?

    I did that with my other themes, I used both sides were appleAccweatherstolen so should I put that in again? Also when I use the Yahooweather.ca above it gives me a totally different number (ca.weather.yahoo.com/canada/ontario/windsor-24240708/) and in the (confrme.js) it says appleAccweatherstollen should I not use Yahooweather something?

    Also why does my screen look like this instead of the way the 4 icons and the drawer are supposed to be, they are there but they are below the dock icons?


    Like the main page is supposed to look like this with the 4 icons with the drawer showing yes?:
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-15-2010 at 03:32 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372


  7. #1606
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 116 Times in 58 Posts

    ^ Crow, i'm getting 91758 for your location with accuweather, and USCA0806 for yahoo weather, don't know if this helps you out bro.

    For your other problem, you have Infiniboard installed yes?

  8. #1607
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ont.Canada
    Posts
    739
    Thanks
    535
    Thanked 144 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot62 View Post
    ^ Crow, i'm getting 91758 for your location with accuweather, and USCA0806 for yahoo weather, don't know if this helps you out bro.

    For your other problem, you have Infiniboard installed yes?
    I do have Infiniboard installed and I think I have it set the way the instructions say but can you say what may be the issue on the way the bottom dock shows up? I will try those codes and you used my location I gave also do I leave it appleAccuweatherStolen, or change it to something else?

    O.k the (91758) one worked but gave me just (Ontario) as a whole not my location of (Windsor) and nope the USCA0806 did not work at all but getting close, I will try the other code but do you have any ideas on the icon thing at the bottom?

    Thanks
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-15-2010 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372


  9. #1608
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 116 Times in 58 Posts

    Sorry bro, just picked up on the Windsor, Ontario bit.

    Yahoo = CAXX0546
    Accuweather postal= ="NAM|CA|ON|WINDSOR|"

    the yahooWeather source is in the private folder of the Dusk Evo LCD.theme if you want to use that, obviously you'll need to change the var source in the configureMe.js file
    Last edited by Scoot62; 07-15-2010 at 03:55 PM.

  10. #1609
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ont.Canada
    Posts
    739
    Thanks
    535
    Thanked 144 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot62 View Post
    Sorry bro, just picked up on the Windsor, Ontario bit.

    Yahoo = CAXX0546
    Accuweather postal= ="NAM|CA|ON|WINDSOR|"

    the yahooWeather source is in the private folder of the Dusk Evo LCD.theme if you want to use that

    I normally use the (CAXX0546) one but in the (config.js) folder in on deals with appleAccuweatherStolen not Yahoo so do I have to change something in there, I will try the "NAM|CA|ON|WINDSOR" one and get back in a min. but what about the Infiniboard issue and the bottom dock any ideas?
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372


  11. #1610
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 116 Times in 58 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    I normally use the (CAXX0546) one but in the (config.js) folder in on deals with appleAccuweatherStolen not Yahoo so do I have to change something in there, I will try the "NAM|CA|ON|WINDSOR" one and get back in a min. but what about the Infiniboard issue and the bottom dock any ideas?
    Yeah, just change the var source= to yahooWeather, with var local= CAXX0546, and try that.

    It might help for the dock prob if you can uncheck the theme in Winterboard & take a shot of the springboard & upload the pic without the theme activated

  12. #1611
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ont.Canada
    Posts
    739
    Thanks
    535
    Thanked 144 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot62 View Post
    Yeah, just change the var source= to yahooWeather, with var local= CAXX0546, and try that.

    It might help for the dock prob if you can uncheck the theme in Winterboard & take a shot of the springboard & upload the pic without the theme activated
    O.k got the weather to work now just did as you said and changed in the main theme (Private) and in the (LCD/Private) to NAM|CA|ON|WINDSOR(THANKS), so I will take a pic. with the theme unchecked one min.

    First shot is what it looks like with the 4 icons and the drawer dropped and the second is when I drag it up and the icons show up?:
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-15-2010 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372


  13. #1612
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 30 Times in 22 Posts

    Easy fix! Just move the row of icons so they are the last row on the first page (above the dock)

    You're there bro. Congrats and enjoy the theme!

    CHR!S

  14. #1613
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 116 Times in 58 Posts

    Ok, first off, i can tell from the pics you posted with the theme & without the theme activated that you haven't got the page 5 springjump activated, so rename the jump icons to: page0 to Home, page1 to Apps, page2 to Games, page3 to Media, page4 to Internet & page5 to Settings.

    Then make sure you have 22 blanks on the first page & arrange like this:
    1st row = 5 blanks
    2nd row = 5 blanks
    3rd row = calendar app, 3 blanks, clock app
    4th row = 5 blanks
    5th row = 2 blanks, webclip (named Drawer) or app of your choice, 2 blanks

    then scroll up & put the apps or categories you want in the drawer underneath the above.

    Hope that makes sense, let me know how you go

    *EDIT* if you want the 4 apps at the bottom, the 5th row will read = 2 apps, Drawer, 2 apps
    Last edited by Scoot62; 07-15-2010 at 04:31 PM.

  15. #1614
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ont.Canada
    Posts
    739
    Thanks
    535
    Thanked 144 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CHR!S View Post
    Easy fix! Just move the row of icons so they are the last row on the first page (above the dock)

    You're there bro. Congrats and enjoy the theme!

    CHR!S
    Do you mean put the SpringJump icons above the other 4?
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372


  16. #1615
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 116 Times in 58 Posts

    Looks like Chr!s beat me to it with another solution...sorted.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    Do you mean put the SpringJump icons above the other 4?
    No, he means set it out as per his screenshot
    Last edited by Scoot62; 07-15-2010 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. #1616
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ont.Canada
    Posts
    739
    Thanks
    535
    Thanked 144 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot62 View Post
    Ok, first off, i can tell from the pics you posted with the theme & without the theme activated that you haven't got the page 5 springjump activated, so rename the jump icons to: page0 to Home, page1 to Apps, page2 to Games, page3 to Media, page4 to Internet & page5 to Settings.

    Then make sure you have 22 blanks on the first page & arrange like this:
    1st row = 5 blanks
    2nd row = 5 blanks
    3rd row = calendar app, 3 blanks, clock app
    4th row = 5 blanks
    5th row = 2 blanks, webclip (named Drawer) or app of your choice, 2 blanks

    then scroll up & put the apps or categories you want in the drawer underneath the above.

    Hope that makes sense, let me know how you go

    *EDIT* if you want the 4 apps at the bottom, the 5th row will read = 2 apps, Drawer, 2 apps

    By (rows) do you mean (pages)?
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372


  18. #1617
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 116 Times in 58 Posts

    No mate, i mean the rows on your first page, which should be 5 x 5 with FCSB & FiveIrows installed

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Scoot62 For This Useful Post:

    CHR!S (07-15-2010)

  20. #1618
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ont.Canada
    Posts
    739
    Thanks
    535
    Thanked 144 Times in 121 Posts

    I can't seem to get 6 icons (SpringJumps) at the bottom dock (0-5)? O.K stupid, I forgot to turn on the FiveIRows but one of my issues will be I have like (176-Games/40-Apps) other than the regular apps on the ipod? Its all there now because I turned on FiveIRows but I can not get that 5th SpringJump icon at the end??
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-15-2010 at 04:40 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372


  21. #1619
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 116 Times in 58 Posts

    Have you got Infinidock set to 6 icons per page?

  22. #1620
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 30 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot62 View Post
    Have you got Infinidock set to 6 icons per page?
    Yes, set the icons per page to 6 and make sure to create a spring jump for page 6.

    As far as your multitude of games goes, you could make categories folders for different types of games. For instance tower defense, FPS, cards, pointless time wasters, etc.

    CHR!S

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to CHR!S For This Useful Post:

    TheCrow13 (07-15-2010)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts