Page 81 of 125 FirstFirst ... 31 717980818283 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Centauri View Post
    It's definitely the CAXX code that works and not the postal code. Did you change the source to Yahoo from appleAccuweatherstolen?

I did that with my other themes, I used both sides were appleAccweatherstolen so should I put that in again? Also when I use the Yahooweather.ca above it gives me a totally different number (ca.weather.yahoo.com/canada/ontario/windsor-24240708/) and in the (confrme.js) it says appleAccweatherstollen should I not use Yahooweather something?

Also why does my screen look like this instead of the way the 4 icons and the drawer are supposed to be, they are there but they are below the dock icons?

Like the main page is supposed to look like this with the 4 icons with the drawer showing yes?:
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-15-2010 at 04:32 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

^ Crow, i'm getting 91758 for your location with accuweather, and USCA0806 for yahoo weather, don't know if this helps you out bro.

For your other problem, you have Infiniboard installed yes?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scoot62 View Post
    ^ Crow, i'm getting 91758 for your location with accuweather, and USCA0806 for yahoo weather, don't know if this helps you out bro.

For your other problem, you have Infiniboard installed yes?
    I do have Infiniboard installed and I think I have it set the way the instructions say but can you say what may be the issue on the way the bottom dock shows up? I will try those codes and you used my location I gave also do I leave it appleAccuweatherStolen, or change it to something else?

O.k the (91758) one worked but gave me just (Ontario) as a whole not my location of (Windsor) and nope the USCA0806 did not work at all but getting close, I will try the other code but do you have any ideas on the icon thing at the bottom?

Thanks
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-15-2010 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sorry bro, just picked up on the Windsor, Ontario bit.

Yahoo = CAXX0546
    Accuweather postal= ="NAM|CA|ON|WINDSOR|"

the yahooWeather source is in the private folder of the Dusk Evo LCD.theme if you want to use that, obviously you'll need to change the var source in the configureMe.js file
    Last edited by Scoot62; 07-15-2010 at 04:55 PM.

Thanks

Sorry bro, just picked up on the Windsor, Ontario bit.

Yahoo = CAXX0546
    Accuweather postal= ="NAM|CA|ON|WINDSOR|"

the yahooWeather source is in the private folder of the Dusk Evo LCD.theme if you want to use that

I normally use the (CAXX0546) one but in the (config.js) folder in on deals with appleAccuweatherStolen not Yahoo so do I have to change something in there, I will try the "NAM|CA|ON|WINDSOR" one and get back in a min. but what about the Infiniboard issue and the bottom dock any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    I normally use the (CAXX0546) one but in the (config.js) folder in on deals with appleAccuweatherStolen not Yahoo so do I have to change something in there, I will try the "NAM|CA|ON|WINDSOR" one and get back in a min. but what about the Infiniboard issue and the bottom dock any ideas?
    Yeah, just change the var source= to yahooWeather, with var local= CAXX0546, and try that.

It might help for the dock prob if you can uncheck the theme in Winterboard & take a shot of the springboard & upload the pic without the theme activated

Thanks

Yeah, just change the var source= to yahooWeather, with var local= CAXX0546, and try that.

It might help for the dock prob if you can uncheck the theme in Winterboard & take a shot of the springboard & upload the pic without the theme activated
    O.k got the weather to work now just did as you said and changed in the main theme (Private) and in the (LCD/Private) to NAM|CA|ON|WINDSOR(THANKS), so I will take a pic. with the theme unchecked one min.

First shot is what it looks like with the 4 icons and the drawer dropped and the second is when I drag it up and the icons show up?:
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-15-2010 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Easy fix! Just move the row of icons so they are the last row on the first page (above the dock)

You're there bro. Congrats and enjoy the theme!

CHR!S

Ok, first off, i can tell from the pics you posted with the theme & without the theme activated that you haven't got the page 5 springjump activated, so rename the jump icons to: page0 to Home, page1 to Apps, page2 to Games, page3 to Media, page4 to Internet & page5 to Settings.

Then make sure you have 22 blanks on the first page & arrange like this:
    1st row = 5 blanks
    2nd row = 5 blanks
    3rd row = calendar app, 3 blanks, clock app
    4th row = 5 blanks
    5th row = 2 blanks, webclip (named Drawer) or app of your choice, 2 blanks

then scroll up & put the apps or categories you want in the drawer underneath the above.

Hope that makes sense, let me know how you go

*EDIT* if you want the 4 apps at the bottom, the 5th row will read = 2 apps, Drawer, 2 apps
    Last edited by Scoot62; 07-15-2010 at 05:31 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CHR!S View Post
    Easy fix! Just move the row of icons so they are the last row on the first page (above the dock)

You're there bro. Congrats and enjoy the theme!

CHR!S
    Do you mean put the SpringJump icons above the other 4?

Looks like Chr!s beat me to it with another solution...sorted.

Do you mean put the SpringJump icons above the other 4?
    No, he means set it out as per his screenshot
    Last edited by Scoot62; 07-15-2010 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Ok, first off, i can tell from the pics you posted with the theme & without the theme activated that you haven't got the page 5 springjump activated, so rename the jump icons to: page0 to Home, page1 to Apps, page2 to Games, page3 to Media, page4 to Internet & page5 to Settings.

Then make sure you have 22 blanks on the first page & arrange like this:
    1st row = 5 blanks
    2nd row = 5 blanks
    3rd row = calendar app, 3 blanks, clock app
    4th row = 5 blanks
    5th row = 2 blanks, webclip (named Drawer) or app of your choice, 2 blanks

then scroll up & put the apps or categories you want in the drawer underneath the above.

Hope that makes sense, let me know how you go

*EDIT* if you want the 4 apps at the bottom, the 5th row will read = 2 apps, Drawer, 2 apps

By (rows) do you mean (pages)?

No mate, i mean the rows on your first page, which should be 5 x 5 with FCSB & FiveIrows installed

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Scoot62 For This Useful Post:

CHR!S (07-15-2010)

Thanks

I can't seem to get 6 icons (SpringJumps) at the bottom dock (0-5)? O.K stupid, I forgot to turn on the FiveIRows but one of my issues will be I have like (176-Games/40-Apps) other than the regular apps on the ipod? Its all there now because I turned on FiveIRows but I can not get that 5th SpringJump icon at the end??
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-15-2010 at 05:40 PM.

Have you got Infinidock set to 6 icons per page?

Have you got Infinidock set to 6 icons per page?
    Yes, set the icons per page to 6 and make sure to create a spring jump for page 6.

As far as your multitude of games goes, you could make categories folders for different types of games. For instance tower defense, FPS, cards, pointless time wasters, etc.

CHR!S

18. The Following User Says Thank You to CHR!S For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (07-15-2010)

Thanks

I have everything working now but that 6th page and I can't seem to get the 5th SpringJump at the bottom, if you guys don't mind I will be back on tonight or tomorrow for sure just very tired now? Thanks a million for the help and if I do what you mentioned above later and it all works out I will jump back to let you both know

Thanks,Ray
    Quote Originally Posted by CHR!S View Post
    Yes, set the icons per page to 6 and make sure to create a spring jump for page 6.

As far as your multitude of games goes, you could make categories folders for different types of games. For instance tower defense, FPS, cards, pointless time wasters, etc.

CHR!S

I did that with my other themes, I used both sides were appleAccweatherstolen so should I put that in again? Also when I use the Yahooweather.ca above it gives me a totally different number (ca.weather.yahoo.com/canada/ontario/windsor-24240708/) and in the (confrme.js) it says appleAccweatherstollen should I not use Yahooweather something?

Also why does my screen look like this instead of the way the 4 icons and the drawer are supposed to be, they are there but they are below the dock icons?

Like the main page is supposed to look like this with the 4 icons with the drawer showing yes?:
    Crow, Go to Page 75, post #1124. Link below...

http://modmyi.com/forums/newreply.ph...reply&t=714376

...and make sure you change the 'var source' to 'yahooWeather'

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by idsil View Post
    Crow, Go to Page 75, post #1124. Link below...

http://modmyi.com/forums/newreply.ph...reply&t=714376

...and make sure you change the 'var source' to 'yahooWeather'

Scoot already helped me with all that, look above that is my issue now that Scoot and Chris are trying to help me on but thanks anyway I have it looking exactly the way it is supposed to but I can't get that 5th SpringBoard icon down there like Chris has. On the first page if you read the instructions, Alien says nothing about a 5th page also I don't have the last two icons working on the bottom row for jumping all the other 3 work but not the 5th & 6th so I must be missing something or Alien missed something?? See this is how Alien displays it on the first page and not like yours Chris so I am lost on which is right but I see your point because I can not touch or move page 4/5/6??
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-15-2010 at 07:29 PM.

Scoot already helped me with all that, look above that is my issue now that Scoot and Chris are trying to help me on but thanks anyway I have it looking exactly the way it is supposed to but I can't get that 5th SpringBoard icon down there like Chris has. On the first page if you read the instructions, Alien says nothing about a 5th page also I don't have the last two icons working on the bottom row for jumping all the other 3 work but not the 5th & 6th so I must be missing something or Alien missed something?? See this is how Alien displays it on the first page and not like yours Chris so I am lost on which is right but I see your point because I can not touch or move page 4/5/6??
    The instruction on the first page is for DUSK THEME which uses only 5 SJ icons.. But you are setting up for DUSK EVOLUTION that has 6 SJ icons.. Post screenshot, let me see what you got so far..

Okay, i missed your screenshot..
    Setup SpringJumps to 6 icons first

Dont forget to rename the SJ icons, Crow

Page0 - Home
    Page1 - Apps
    Page2 - Games
    Page3 - Media
    Page4 - Internet
    Page5 - Settings
    Last edited by idsil; 07-15-2010 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to idsil For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (07-15-2010)