Page 8 of 125 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

Quote Originally Posted by gms1 View Post
    mabuhay!
    thanks for the theme,

you rocked!!!
    where you from gms1?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by juztiboi View Post
    u restored it before trying to rectify it 1st.. hmm ok. in any case make sure Summerboard mode is turned on in winterboard. get back here if u have problems still.. gd luck!

ALIEN, is there no battery indicator at the lockscreen while charging?
    I have a percentage number showing while charging.

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Finally finished setting up this theme (even the settings and internet pages ) everything looks great. Fantastic job alien. Can't wait to see what kind of color mods are gonna be released for this!!
    Sorry I didnt get back to you as I was at work. I knew you would like the full setup and glad you ended up doing it.
    Last edited by Obitron; 06-17-2010 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

King Shady (06-17-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Thanks man,I credited you in the firs post.I did a little changes in yours,but you made things easy for me,cus a lot of trial and errors and resprings get me a hard time.Dont know,I can make a theme look good,but the autocreate thing,I still needs to be polished out,well nobody is perfect...
    The pleasure is mine..
    As I've said to Ziggy and Obitron, I made that autocreate to feed my hunger at that time.. I know it was not as good as everybody might think but it serves me until today.. And of course yours is way much better..
    This is really a wonderful theme Alien and I know you put a lot of effort in making this. And inspite of that your giving it for free.. I salute you for that.. Its sad that I can't donate, I really want to but my Debit Card wont push through during the process..

Anyway, thanks for the credit Alien... really appreciate it..

BTW, i posted some problems with the iClocktopia.. I hope you can help me.. Thanks
    Last edited by idsil; 06-17-2010 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This theme is awesome.
    Is it compatible with iconoclasm?
    I mean the infiniboard & iconoclasm together, does it work?
    That would be so much easier for the settings page.

I'm also wondering about an issue that was mentioned in the preview thread with animated weather and the clocks running together having a big impact on performances and battery life.
    IS this fixed?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello all I am new to Jailbreaking and have been looking for a really cool theme and found this, the best looking one yet :-)

I have followed the instructions to here.......
    "and to finish the set up,open the configureMe.js via iFile or any text editor
    look for the string var locale = 'Manati, PR' for your 'City, ST' (note the space after the coma)
    or input you zip code (var locale = '#####')"

......now I am stuck.

First thing is I dont know where to find the configureMe.js using iFile. (Is this for weather gathering? and if so what program does it use? Can I choose any weather program? preferrably an Australian one).

Then the "Go to winterboard,select the theme and enjoy" instruction....what am I looking for? Do I have to download all the .rar files along the way? If so I canr ssh as i dont have wifi. But I do have iPhone Explorer, so not sure what do onve I save to my PC.

Would love to get this theme happening and appreciate any help.

Thanks
    Col

iPhone? More like MyPhone swifttricker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Metragnome View Post
    Hello all I am new to Jailbreaking and have been looking for a really cool theme and found this, the best looking one yet :-)

look for the string var locale = 'Manati, PR' for your 'City, ST' (note the space after the coma)

......now I am stuck.

First thing is I dont know where to find the configureMe.js using iFile. (Is this for weather gathering? and if so what program does it use? Can I choose any weather program? preferrably an Australian one).

Then the "Go to winterboard,select the theme and enjoy" instruction....what am I looking for? Do I have to download all the .rar files along the way? If so I canr ssh as i dont have wifi. But I do have iPhone Explorer, so not sure what do onve I save to my PC.

Thanks
    Col
    If you do not have wifi you cant ssh i have never used iphone expolere so i dont know if that would work. using ifile should be easy enough tho, if you have not already downloaded winterboard from cydia after you jailbroke then you will not be able to find the file. First download winterboard from the cydia app

@metragnome Basically the main ones u need to download are dusk, dusk ani-w, NAW and sbsettings. Rss feeds are optional. Meantime look at earlier posts of mine. I've listed te locations of configureme.js for different types (animated and non animated).

@obitron mind posting a screenshot of your lockscreen while charging? Im perplexed why mine doesnt show anything.
    Last edited by juztiboi; 06-17-2010 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to juztiboi For This Useful Post:

Metragnome (06-17-2010)

@Alien1974, You might want to go thru the file for donators, Dusk SE Wad, The file structuring is jacked up, there is no weather config page, multiple weather source duplicates, duplicates of the stylesheets and so on, as a donator to you and your theme, I urge you to look at what you sent out to say thanks to your supporters.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NuckinFutz For This Useful Post:

mtnguy321 (06-18-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone swifttricker's Avatar
    Thanks

Glad you informed us pumar, i was just about to downlaod this from the email i received.

@pumar what do u mean? The se wad file is working fine.. The weather config is in widget/configs/weather-config

Thanks

......now I am stuck.

Thanks
    Col
    If you go to this site you can find your city and its weather code.

Weather Location Codes/IDs

You can use iFile to edit the files quite easily. Go to var\stash\themes and the files should be in there.

Yes you can use iPhone Explorer, iPhone Browser or iFunbox to install the theme. Make sure you have installed afc2add from Cydia so you can access the root directory.

Make sure that when you download the winrar files you extract them to their main directory.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

Metragnome (06-17-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by dirtred View Post
    anyone know what that calendar mod is called

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by juztiboi View Post
    @metragnome Basically the main ones u need to download are dusk, dusk ani-w, NAW and sbsettings. Rss feeds are optional. Meantime look at earlier posts of mine. I've listed te locations of configureme.js for different types (animated and non animated).
    Forgive my ignorance.....I found the Dusk and SBSettings files and downloaded, but couldnt find Dusk Ani-W and NAW files...Are they in this thread?

Once I get them I am still unsure as what to do with them. I think I need to somehow set the them up via iPhone Explorer but not sure how. The 2 .rar files I have are sat on my PC desktop at the moment.

Cheers
    Col

My internet page from Beta...

To those who like the icons just tell me...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

Can somebody hook me up with an 5x5 iconoclasm INFINIBOARD layout??
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

Thanks

Forgive my ignorance.....I found the Dusk and SBSettings files and downloaded, but couldnt find Dusk Ani-W and NAW files...Are they in this thread?

Once I get them I am still unsure as what to do with them. I think I need to somehow set the them up via iPhone Explorer but not sure how. The 2 .rar files I have are sat on my PC desktop at the moment.

Cheers
    Col
    All the files are found on the first page of the thread. Once you have them extract them from the rar files and transfer them to var\stash\themes where your other Winterboard themes are. Go to Winterboard and put the Weather ones above the Dusk theme and activate.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    If you go to this site you can find your city and its weather code.

Weather Location Codes/IDs

You can use iFile to edit the files quite easily. Go to varstashthemes and the files should be in there.

Yes you can use iPhone Explorer, iPhone Browser or iFunbox to install the theme. Make sure you have installed afc2add from Cydia so you can access the root directory.

Make sure that when you download the winrar files you extract them to their main directory.
    Appreciate your help :-)

OK I have iPhone explorer and afc2add installed but still unsure how exactly I install the theme. Once I get this bit I should be ok :-)

Col

Thanks

Appreciate your help :-)

OK I have iPhone explorer and afc2add installed but still unsure how exactly I install the theme. Once I get this bit I should be ok :-)

Col
    Cool. Download the Dusk theme and extract it. Make sure you have Winterboard installed.

Copy the main folder Dusk and its sub folders and files to var\stash\themes

Select it in Winterboard and it will respring. Oh and I assume you have done the rest of the setup first.

If I have helped could you please hit the old Thanks button.

Quote Originally Posted by fallen9999 View Post
    anyone know what that calendar mod is called
    Yes I believe its the Dusk Panel found on the 1st page.
    Last edited by Obitron; 06-17-2010 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

Metragnome (06-17-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for everyones help.....I also needed a program to extract the .rar files (didnt realise), have that sorted and on my way....I hope :-P

Thanks again
    Col

They are COOL icons ArDottCeeDuble Thankyou very much using these instead of Alien1974.

Alien1974 You should be very proud of your Creation, I Took EdgeOfNight off for your theme, Decisions ,Decisions Thank You flash62
    Last edited by flash62; 06-17-2010 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. The Following User Says Thank You to flash62 For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (06-17-2010)

Page 8 of 125 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 58 108 ... LastLast