Page 7 of 125 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 2484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Released] DUSK

  1. #121
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by juztiboi View Post
    anyway forgot to congrats u ALIEN for your hard work in making this wonderful theme for us!
    Thanks,hope you have fun with it for a long time...

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    jepp376 (07-31-2010)

  3. #122
    I'll post some pictures. everything you see are the only things checked in winterboard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -home.jpg   -spotlight.jpg   -winterboard.jpg  

  4. #123
    Ahh new problem, my drawer slide slides all the way down I can't see any of my icons at all! Only just happened :-(
    also which calendar icon do we use if we want it to say the date like the original one?

  5. #124
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xivium View Post
    I'll post some pictures. everything you see are the only things checked in winterboard.
    Oh damn i dont even know how to fix that.

  6. #125
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    i would use this theme for a bit but i cant because im on ios4 now and im windows so dont have access to a jailbreak
    btw ios 4 is amazing it sort of makes me wonder if i need a jailbreak.... well i do i want mywi :P

    and one more thing has anyone found out if when you theme the icons on 4.0 they still have the shadow underneath them?
    dont have iOs4 yet,I still wait till is secure to jailbreak and themeing.
    Also i want to add,poeple,iPhone 4 isnt out yet,so I dont know if this theme will work.We dont eaven know if it will be jailbreakable.Shure,iOS4 is hacked,but we dont know what Apple changed in their new idevice,and the patches that will have.

  7. #126
    First I wanted to say that this is an awesome theme. I have a question about the Calendar. The icon for the Calendar app is blank, is it supposed to be blank or am I missing something.

    For people having trouble with the settings page, I believe I saw a few pages back that renaming the icons folder from "ICONS" to "Icons" resolved the issue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -4707992789_061f127913.jpg  

  8. #127
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xivium View Post
    I'll post some pictures. everything you see are the only things checked in winterboard.
    you need to drag evrything on top of the DUSK theme,try that and see.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhStRdR2k View Post
    First I wanted to say that this is an awesome theme. I have a question about the Calendar. The icon for the Calendar app is blank, is it supposed to be blank or am I missing something.
    yep,so when you use the round icons,it wont look bad.
    But you can change that and make the day and day name appear,(but is not needed cus you have the widgets that tell more than that.
    To do this open the Info.plist that is in the main theme with a text editor and in the string:
    CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>color: transparent</string>

    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>color: transparent

    change the transparent to any color name or code you want.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 06-17-2010 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by xivium View Post
    I'll post some pictures. everything you see are the only things checked in winterboard.
    in winterboard, set all the other widgets and addons above Dusk main theme. try it and see if it works for u.

  10. #129
    configureMe.js

    I'm not able to find this, so therefor I can't change the location...any ideas? Everything else seems to be working

  11. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by F4R View Post
    configureMe.js

    I'm not able to find this, so therefor I can't change the location...any ideas? Everything else seems to be working
    are u using the animated weather? if yes, the configureme.js is in dusk ani-w/private/configureme.js. same thing for non-animated, just look in the private folder of the NAW folder. if u are using the clock widgets that ALIEN did up in another thread, u change the location at the particular clock folder, in widgets, configs, and weather-config.js. try looking for it. if not, u can redownload again.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juztiboi For This Useful Post:

    Metragnome (06-18-2010), rruready (06-26-2010)

  13. #131
    There was no change at all...
    One would think with all the settings at least the keyboard would change or the letters would turn green...but somehow...its mysteriously not working for me...I'm at the point of trying to unjailbreak everything and start over

  14. #132
    thanks Juzti, I'm heading to bed, I'll check it tomorrow after class. Thanks for the theme Alien, I love it!

  15. #133
    is "Summerboard mode" turned on in your winterboard?

    Quote Originally Posted by F4R View Post
    thanks Juzti, I'm heading to bed, I'll check it tomorrow after class. Thanks for the theme Alien, I love it!
    u're welcomed.
    Last edited by juztiboi; 06-17-2010 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. #134
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    The theme has a keyboard theme,but it will not work until Winterboard get an update for this,but is there waiting for that.

  17. #135
    that's a valid point im not sure in which state it was in...too bad though, i already had a conniption fit and began to restore my phone...for the purpose of installing this theme...

    yes, it looks that good to me. its worth it (thanks alien) lol

  18. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by xivium View Post
    that's a valid point im not sure in which state it was in...too bad though, i already had a conniption fit and began to restore my phone...for the purpose of installing this theme...

    yes, it looks that good to me. its worth it (thanks alien) lol
    u restored it before trying to rectify it 1st.. hmm ok. in any case make sure Summerboard mode is turned on in winterboard. get back here if u have problems still.. gd luck!

    ALIEN, is there no battery indicator at the lockscreen while charging?
    Last edited by juztiboi; 06-17-2010 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to juztiboi For This Useful Post:

    xivium (06-17-2010)

  20. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post

    yep,so when you use the round icons,it wont look bad.
    But you can change that and make the day and day name appear,(but is not needed cus you have the widgets that tell more than that.
    To do this open the Info.plist that is in the main theme with a text editor and in the string:
    CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>color: transparent</string>

    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>color: transparent

    change the transparent to any color name or code you want.
    That worked, however the day and the date a little too big. How would I make the text a little smaller?

  21. #138
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Finally finished setting up this theme (even the settings and internet pages ) everything looks great. Fantastic job alien. Can't wait to see what kind of color mods are gonna be released for this!!
    ]

  22. #139
    iPhone? More like MyPhone swifttricker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    261
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 79 Times in 58 Posts

    I've been creating a few of the round icons for my games thought i would share what i had so far...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swifttricker For This Useful Post:

    King Shady (06-17-2010), Raaj FX was banned (10-15-2010)

  24. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by gms1 View Post
    mabuhay!
    thanks for the theme,

    you rocked!!!
    where you from gms1?

Page 7 of 125 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •