Page 65 of 125 FirstFirst ... 15 556364656667 75 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Released] DUSK

  1. #1281
    I have a question.........anybody know if there is an Unlock for the iPhone 3GS on 5.12.01 baseband 3.1.3 firmware that jailbroken??

    Will ultrasn0w work??? I'm searching around but it's fairly confusing with all the "new bootloader, iphone 3G only, etc.." and i just want a straight definitive answer if i could go into Cydia, download ultrasn0w or whatever program, and get my iPhone 3GS unlocked.

    Only cuz im gonna be going on a trip to china soon and i want to be able to use one of their sim cards in my iPhone.

    Unlocking and still being on AT&T shouldn't be a problem right?? Wouldn't do any harm?? just allows me to use other sim cards??

  2. #1282
    Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    I have a question.........anybody know if there is an Unlock for the iPhone 3GS on 5.12.01 baseband 3.1.3 firmware that jailbroken??

    Will ultrasn0w work??? I'm searching around but it's fairly confusing with all the "new bootloader, iphone 3G only, etc.." and i just want a straight definitive answer if i could go into Cydia, download ultrasn0w or whatever program, and get my iPhone 3GS unlocked.

    Only cuz im gonna be going on a trip to china soon and i want to be able to use one of their sim cards in my iPhone.

    Unlocking and still being on AT&T shouldn't be a problem right?? Wouldn't do any harm?? just allows me to use other sim cards??
    I have the same setup and used Spirit to jailbreak mine. I don't believe that there is an unlock out there right now as I have searched as well. I could be wrong of course.

  3. #1283
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mtnguy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 39 Times in 23 Posts

    This theme is the best yet! Getting the weather animations in real time will be outstanding.
    I've used a 'little bit of this and a little bit of that' to integrate into the main Evo theme ... thanks NuckingFutz, Ian, and especially Alien!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0019.png  

  4. #1284
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaibro View Post
    I have the same setup and used Spirit to jailbreak mine. I don't believe that there is an unlock out there right now as I have searched as well. I could be wrong of course.
    Yup, apparently the latest ultrasn0w unlocks it and pretty much all the basebands as long as your jailbroken.

    I downloaded ultrasn0w and all that but i don't have a T-mobile sim or any other sim to test it with. Well not one that works, i put in my old T-mobile one but i don't use it and its not being paid for. I just get a no service when i put the T-mobile one in.

    So if you are on T-mobile or something, could you try it out for me??


    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftZn38r48ew]YouTube - How To Unlock iPhone 3G/3Gs 4.0 Or 3.1.3 On 5.12.01/5.13.04 Baseband[/ame]

  5. #1285

  6. #1286
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    I added an extra tab for a media page,were all your music and videos apps go. And to make the new higlight efect on the dock,the icons are embeded in the pages.Sorry,theres no other way to do this,but is wort for the highlight and fading efect in dock tabs.SpringJumps is needed for the efect.If you dont want those effects,I provide the pages without the embeded icons,but you have to add the extra Springjump to sync the tabs with the icons.
    Just activate the Springjump tab #5,move the internet icons to that page,and put your media apps to the 4rt page,previously the internet page,change in Infinidock options the Icons per Page to 6,
    and thats all.

    For some reason, I am not able, at all to get the dock icons to "sync".

    I have activated page5 in springjumps, and set infindock to 6 icons per page.

    I cannot get to page 5 at all by tapping icons, but can if I swipe left/right.

    Any thoughts?

    EDIT:

    Figured out the problem. I must have inadvertently moved one of the sprinjump icons off the dock at some point. Couldnt see it as they are invisible off the dock!
    Last edited by renegad3; 07-07-2010 at 06:27 PM. Reason: figured it out!

  7. #1287
    HELP i downloaded this and sshed onto my itouch and both the sbs settings and the theme are there but it doesnt change after i apply it on winterboard

  8. #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by ykion View Post
    HELP i downloaded this and sshed onto my itouch and both the sbs settings and the theme are there but it doesnt change after i apply it on winterboard
    Unfortunately when they were packaged, the entire theme(s) are in sub-folders.

    You will need to bring the actual them back up a level.

    They are in ~/Themes.xxxxxx/DUSK EVOLUTION.theme/DUSK EVOLUTION.theme

    They need to be in ~/Themes.xxxxxx/DUSK EVOLUTION.theme/

    You will need to change both accordingly.
    Last edited by renegad3; 07-07-2010 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #1289
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    can anybody tell me where is the setting for the dusk evolution

  10. #1290
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    can anybody tell me where is the setting for the dusk evolution
    Its from the old Dusk.....go on page 1 and use those settings icon.

  11. #1291
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    thanks

  12. #1292
    I donated and am happy to support Alien's hard work. How do I go about getting the newest files such as evo?

  13. #1293
    Quote Originally Posted by ToonRN View Post
    I donated and am happy to support Alien's hard work. How do I go about getting the newest files such as evo?
    Wait for him to e-mail it to you or send him a PM to tell him to e-mail you.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to pewpewbangbang For This Useful Post:

    ToonRN (07-07-2010)

  15. #1294
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    okinawa japan
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 21 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Not sure if this is the one you are after...
    YES!!! thanks i had a bad crash and lost my phone stuff folder.
    question should the wallpaper i select show on every page?i get it n the homepage and lockscreen.

    Also i think there should be a Alien themes addon thread.where there are uploads of things like icons and mods.man i lost everything i was keeping up with and JESUS!!! looking for stuff in these huge threads is like a needle in a haystack.

  16. #1295
    Yes the wallpaper u select shows on both the lockscreen and homepage.

    Would be cool if it worked for the pages also or something like that.

  17. #1296
    damn SSHed the evo plugins in and activated them in winterboard with my other theme and got booted into safe mode ): Guess Im gonna have to wait till alien can combine it w/ the widget in realtime b4 i can put it with another theme

  18. #1297
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,804
    Thanks
    4,471
    Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtred View Post
    YES!!! thanks i had a bad crash and lost my phone stuff folder.
    question should the wallpaper i select show on every page?i get it n the homepage and lockscreen.

    Also i think there should be a Alien themes addon thread.where there are uploads of things like icons and mods.man i lost everything i was keeping up with and JESUS!!! looking for stuff in these huge threads is like a needle in a haystack.
    its just on the home and lockscreen as far as i know unless you alter the pages in PS.

    i'll help you out tomorrow or later on today lol its already Thursday here, i've kept just about everything...let me know what you want back that you lost

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    dirtred (07-07-2010)

  20. #1298
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    okinawa japan
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 21 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    its just on the home and lockscreen as far as i know unless you alter the pages in PS.

    i'll help you out tomorrow or later on today lol its already Thursday here, i've kept just about everything...let me know what you want back that you lost
    cool i was going to try and redo most of it but my fireworks cracked version is gone as well lmao!no need for me to add to this cutter so i'll shoot you a pm later.you are a godsend!

  21. #1299
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,804
    Thanks
    4,471
    Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,278 Posts

    lol no probs

  22. #1300
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    damn SSHed the evo plugins in and activated them in winterboard with my other theme and got booted into safe mode ): Guess Im gonna have to wait till alien can combine it w/ the widget in realtime b4 i can put it with another theme
    Thats strange, do you have any other widgets in the other theme?
    Have you turned the other theme off and tried it?

Page 65 of 125 FirstFirst ... 15 556364656667 75 115 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •