Page 63 of 125 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2488

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Released] DUSK

  1. #1241
    Got working after a changes

    As well for some reason, when get phone call, changes wallpaper to green/black dusk with info on caller, then after call reverst back to wallpaper loaded,

  2. #1242
    YES!! got it!! if ANYONE is having the same problem as me fix is here

    http://*************/topic/65535-aft...emplease-help/

    it was infiniboard..thanks alot alien!

  3. #1243
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,803
    Thanks
    4,465
    Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,277 Posts

    Glad you got it sorted live4football88


    WOW!!!! the new HTML5 Animations are Awesome!!
    And i'm running it on a 3G! and it's as smooth as a babies bum lol



  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (07-07-2010), pocketdoc (07-07-2010)

  5. #1244
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Glad you got it sorted live4football88


    WOW!!!! the new HTML5 Animations are Awesome!!
    And i'm running it on a 3G! and it's as smooth as a babies bum lol


    yes the animations look sweeeeet! theres still a select few that i cant get working but most are...cant wait for it to be real time

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to live4football88 For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (07-07-2010)

  7. #1245
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Glad you got it sorted live4football88


    WOW!!!! the new HTML5 Animations are Awesome!!
    And i'm running it on a 3G! and it's as smooth as a babies bum lol


    Hope you have fun,and be shure to read readme,regarding battery.
    TO THANK ME FOR MY THEMES:I NEED SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR MY SPACESHIP TO RETURN TO MY PLANET,IF YOU WANT TO HELP,PLEASEon this link
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TYB3WY4KVZWCN

  8. #1246
    UGHHHH why do i have problems with the animations still........the Snow and Ice are question marks in square boxes. Like when you try to view a flash plugin or something

  9. #1247
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,803
    Thanks
    4,465
    Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,277 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by live4football88 View Post
    yes the animations look sweeeeet! theres still a select few that i cant get working but most are...cant wait for it to be real time
    Yeah i agree..real time weather like this, will be Awesome!!!

    Great work Alien.

  10. #1248
    Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    UGHHHH why do i have problems with the animations still........the Snow and Ice are question marks in square boxes. Like when you try to view a flash plugin or something
    ya i see that too, its not JUST u...alot of them do work tho..snow and rain are question marks, and sunrays dont work..not sure what else dont work yet

  11. #1249
    Quote Originally Posted by live4football88 View Post
    ya i see that too, its not JUST u...alot of them do work tho..snow and rain are question marks, and sunrays dont work..not sure what else dont work yet
    lol and you never adressed this?!?!?!?!?

    i've been killing myself thinking it was only me considering Alien has it up and running all fine and dandy.

  12. #1250
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,803
    Thanks
    4,465
    Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,277 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Hope you have fun,and be shure to read readme,regarding battery.
    Thanks Alien..will be turning them off as and when i want them.

    All we need now is for Ian to return and do us some Mods!
    God knows where he disappeared to.

  13. #1251
    heres what mine looks like



    anyone have like a grey(ish) icons for those 4 im using? to kinda match the rest of the theme

    or black, actually
    Last edited by live4football88; 07-07-2010 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. #1252
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,803
    Thanks
    4,465
    Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,277 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by live4football88 View Post
    heres what mine looks like



    anyone have like a grey(ish) icons for those 4 im using? to kinda match the rest of the theme

    or black, actually
    Looks cool!

    You could Greyscale them in Photoshop?!?

  15. #1253
    Ziggy.........which weather animations are working for you???

  16. #1254
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,803
    Thanks
    4,465
    Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,277 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Ziggy.........which weather animations are working for you???
    Most of them don't work it's not just you.

    The Cloud one's and Thunder work just trying the rest.

  17. #1255
    hmmmm thats an idea ziggy..ill have to find the PSD lol

  18. #1256
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Most of them don't work it's not just you.
    okay....good, now i can stop killing myself and reinstalling everything on my phone just to find out why snow or something isn't working.....

  19. #1257
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,803
    Thanks
    4,465
    Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,277 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    okay....good, now i can stop killing myself and reinstalling everything on my phone just to find out why snow or something isn't working.....
    Lol..you nutter

    Quote Originally Posted by live4football88 View Post
    hmmmm thats an idea ziggy..ill have to find the PSD lol
    No need, just use the Marquee Tool on the icon you already have.
    Last edited by ziggy7; 07-07-2010 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. #1258
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    This is really strange,cus I have all working without problems...

    i will try something and upload for a test in a minute.
    TO THANK ME FOR MY THEMES:I NEED SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR MY SPACESHIP TO RETURN TO MY PLANET,IF YOU WANT TO HELP,PLEASEon this link
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TYB3WY4KVZWCN

  21. #1259
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,803
    Thanks
    4,465
    Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,277 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    This is really strange,cus I have all working without problems...
    What ARE you doing that we are not doing?!? lol

  22. #1260
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Is not you,I think is the css code,it seems that something has changed that is not affecting me.I will upload a test.

Page 63 of 125 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 113 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •