+ Reply
Page 54 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4 445253545556 64 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2488

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Hello all, how can see on DUSK the RSS feed's also on the other screen's and not only on the first page Thanks Stefan
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello all,

how can see on DUSK the RSS feed's also on the other screen's and not only on the first page

Thanks
    Stefan

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,374 Times in 1,275 Posts

When are we likely to see 'dusk evolution' Alien..this month?? just curious

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

Damada (07-03-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by polo_87 View Post
    Hello all,

how can see on DUSK the RSS feed's also on the other screen's and not only on the first page

Thanks
    Stefan
    You need to edit the page files in Photoshop and remove the bottom black bar thing off each page that is blocking the RSS underneath.

Thanks

A quick question.. In os 3.1.3, how do I get the SE Widget or the iClocktopia widget to run on the lockscreen or replace the boring OE clock? I think it would be a really cool touch. Thanks Everyone!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

DUSK RSS PAGES FIX
    DOWNLOAD:http://modmyi.com/forums/attachment....9&d=1278103500
    This will give you the RSS displayed in every page,just extract,copy the pages to the main theme or the DUSK RSS,if you need more pages,just copy one of the avibale and rename to the page,like Page6.Page7,ect...
    ENJOY.This will be also fixed in EVOLUTION.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 07-02-2010 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks

DUSK RSS PAGES FIX
    This will give you the RSS displayed in every page,just extract,copy the pages to the main theme or the DUSK RSS,if you need more pages,just copy one of the avibale and rename to the page,like Page6.Page7,ect...

I also added to Evo the ability to select Wallpaper and LockScreen Wallpaper from camera roll,I will include a set of all the originals DUSK wallpapers formated for this theme,so you just sync the folder with iTunes and have the DUSK WALLPAPERS in your pictures and change them anytime without the need of SHing a Wallpaper.png to the Dusk theme,this will give you more control over the theme.The pic you select will be displayed on the lockscreen with a nice Dusk Frame that change the loock of the lockscreen wayyy better than the current one.
    Also added a frame to the Homescreen,this add a more techy feel to the theme and looks awesome with the html animated weather.
    The LCD clock has been reworked.
    I will post an offline demo of the html animated weather soon.Those ho remember and fallowed True Htc,will get nostalgic,but this time theres no gif images,just beatufull rendered thunders displayed via html and css codes.You will be amazed how this has evolved.This offline demo can work with any theme you want,and will display a wallpaper selected on the camera roll or pictures,or the wallpaper you selected in the Settings/Wallpaper option in the iPhone.

Note:any animated theme or things in the springboard will drain battery faster,it isnt a problem from the themer,is a device problem,I charge my iPhone every day,so is not a problem for me,but do not leave the animation activated if you are not using it or displaying it.Use it only when you want to show your friends how BAD BOY is your iPhone.Those ho have external battery will not have problems,but I warned you,leaving the animation constantly will drain battery faster than normal.Eaven that this animation demo is offline,is running an html code on his ram,so it is normal that drain faster.

SOME SCREENS OF DUSK EVOLUTION LOCKSCREEN

NEW DOCK SYSTEM (SPRINGJUMPS IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EFFECT)

There will be 2 types of lockscreen.Which do you like more?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 07-03-2010 at 10:26 AM.
    TO THANK ME FOR MY THEMES:I NEED SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR MY SPACESHIP TO RETURN TO MY PLANET,IF YOU WANT TO HELP,PLEASEon this link
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TYB3WY4KVZWCN

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

Centauri (07-02-2010), dracwy (07-02-2010), idsil (07-02-2010), ziggy7 (07-04-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by horsepower27 View Post
    A quick question.. In os 3.1.3, how do I get the SE Widget or the iClocktopia widget to run on the lockscreen or replace the boring OE clock? I think it would be a really cool touch. Thanks Everyone!!!!
    Make a copy of the Widget.html file. Rename it to LockBackground.html and copy it back to the same place and respring.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Thanks

SOME SCREENS OF DUSK EVOLUTION

My Vote!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post

I like the middle one better Alien

Wow, it has the sliding drawer, animated weather and 6 icons in the dock. The best of the HTC and Dusk! er when
    Last edited by Obitron; 07-02-2010 at 04:57 PM.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Thanks

Another post for RSS folks... I also expanded the box that comes on Alien's stock page0 and made it more transparent so it'd be more visible with the blue plugin. Also made my own Messages/Phone icons so they could be in the dock.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-img_0039-1-.png  
    Last edited by Centauri; 07-02-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Thanks

Damn... Didn't think you could make dusk any better but wow... Dusk evolution is simply amazing. I vote the lockscreen in the middle.

Thanks
    How much is it normal to donate to get this theme?
    and does it work fine on the 3GS?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by surkebob View Post
    How much is it normal to donate to get this theme?
    and does it work fine on the 3GS?
    Its up to you,anything you like,its just a way to keep me on this,cus its not an easy hobbie.
    In 3GS,this theme works outstanding.The new html animations works without lags at all.
    TO THANK ME FOR MY THEMES:I NEED SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR MY SPACESHIP TO RETURN TO MY PLANET,IF YOU WANT TO HELP,PLEASEon this link
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TYB3WY4KVZWCN

Thanks
    Its up to you,anything you like,its just a way to keep me on this,cus its not an easy hobbie.
    In 3GS,this theme works outstanding.The new html animations works without lags at all.
    Does it work fine on 3G as well?

Thanks

Alien, Dusk Evo is awesome!!! i love both lockscreens!!! and the new dock is lovely! i like the way the icon stands out when it is selected. great job Alien! keep up the awesome work man! u gotta let us know when u're releasing Evo, we're dying!! :P
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

Thanks

It hsnt been tested on 3G yet,you can go to page 62 of this tread and view info for the html animations and view some videos of it in action

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

DUSK RSS PAGES FIX

I also added to Evo the ability to select Wallpaper and LockScreen Wallpaper from camera roll,I will include a set of all the originals DUSK wallpapers formated for this theme,so you just sync the folder with iTunes and have the DUSK WALLPAPERS in your pictures and change them anytime without the need of SHing a Wallpaper.png to the Dusk theme,this will give you more control over the theme.The pic you select will be displayed on the lockscreen with a nice Dusk Frame that change the loock of the lockscreen wayyy better than the current one.
    Also added a frame to the Homescreen,this add a more techy feel to the theme and looks awesome with the html animated weather.
    The LCD clock has been reworked.
    I will post an offline demo of the html animated weather soon.Those ho remember and fallowed True Htc,will get nostalgic,but this time theres no gif images,just beatufull rendered thunders displayed via html and css codes.You will be amazed how this has evolved.This offline demo can work with any theme you want,and will display a wallpaper selected on the camera roll or pictures,or the wallpaper you selected in the Settings/Wallpaper option in the iPhone.

Note:any animated theme or things in the springboard will drain battery faster,it isnt a problem from the themer,is a device problem,I charge my iPhone every day,so is not a problem for me,but do not leave the animation activated if you are not using it or displaying it.Use it only when you want to show your friends how BAD BOY is your iPhone.Those ho have external battery will not have problems,but I warned you,leaving the animation constantly will drain battery faster than normal.Eaven that this animation demo is offline,is running an html code on his ram,so it is normal that drain faster.

SOME SCREENS OF DUSK EVOLUTION LOCKSCREEN

NEW DOCK SYSTEM (SPRINGJUMPS IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EFFECT)

Alien, I put the RSS fix in the main theme folder and resprung but nothing changed. I noticed that pages are green. I have the blue theme. How do I get the RSS to work on each page and will it be green instead of blue?

Thanks

Ahh anyone noticed the format when viewing modmyi forum with iphone has changed to the normal viewing mode? How do i revert back to the mobile version?? Its so inconvenient viewing this forum with the normal mode..

Thanks

Scrool down to the end of the page,in the right bottom of the screen theres an option to view it in iPhone format.

@Thaibro
    copy the pages to replace the ones in the theme,not the folder.Sorry,no blue for the moment,I will uploade it tomorrow for the blue plugin.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 07-02-2010 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

Thaibro (07-02-2010)

Thanks

Omg thx ALIEN! U're my savior! Haha