+ Reply
Page 51 of 125 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2488

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by anig Nuckin man hope all is well with you, been waiting for those colons for my clock There was a reply a few page back on how
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    Nuckin man hope all is well with you, been waiting for those colons for my clock
    There was a reply a few page back on how to fix it.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Thanks

the fix did not work. This clock was made by Nuckin and the code for the colon is there however its not showing, no matter what I do.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J1Nx View Post
    Does anyone have the springjump icons in green?
    i dont have them in green. but i made the "glass" covering the icons green, so that only when u select a springjump icon, it will have a light shade of green. thought it'll look cool this way, rather than have everything green. i like the original white icons made by Alien anyway.

i'm sharing the files here that will make the "glass" covering the icons green, in case anyone wants them. just replace them in the dusk theme main directory.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-page0.png   [Released] DUSK-page1.png   [Released] DUSK-page2.png   [Released] DUSK-page3.png   [Released] DUSK-page4.png  
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dracwy For This Useful Post:

fdw1 (06-30-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Thank God I didnt upgrade Winterboard...uffff

Developers are getting crazy updating the Cydia apps to work on iOS4,that they are forgetting that LOTS of people dont want to upgrade yet.
    Now Winterboard isnt working 100% at 3.1.3
    This is messing things,I wont hit an update in Cydia.
    Thats strange though because I actually had positive results from updating winterboard on my 3gs. In my wedapanel 7OS mod some of the code from 7OS that I had in it never showed up but I decided to keep the code in then I updated and all of a sudden it showed up. crazy! But I think the latest Rockapp update unthemed Rock for me. (The Cydia update never fixed the problem I had ever since the update way back before that that made my iphone stuck at downloading packages- if i rerun spirit will it just reinstall cydia? I was too nervous to try this till I got a definite answer)

but alien you'll make sure your mod works fully with the latest winterboard when you release right??
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 06-29-2010 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Thats strange though because I actually had positive results from updating winterboard on my 3gs. In my wedapanel 7OS mod some of the code from 7OS that I had in it never showed up but I decided to keep the code in then I updated and all of a sudden it showed up. crazy! But I think the latest Rockapp update unthemed Rock for me. (The Cydia update never fixed the problem I had ever since the update way back before that that made my iphone stuck at downloading packages- if i rerun spirit will it just reinstall cydia? I was too nervous to try this till I got a definite answer)

but alien you'll make sure your mod works fully with the latest winterboard when you release right??
    I stopped using Rock to do updates as the last one they did back in April killed Cydia for many users.

Thanks

so your saying it was rock that killed my cydia from updating? interesting... so reinstalling cydia wont help?
    still id rather use rock over cydia

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

guys i need help i cant get the settings page working i still see the icons. i put the settings page above the theme then enabled it on winterboard it doesnt work

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Alien I love you!!! (:
    I will l donate $10 as soon as this comes out (maybe $5 to you $5 to K)
    I was waiting for K to finish iOS and was nagging him to make HTML5 animated weather forever! This came as a complete surprise as K has been missing for weeks and no one had any idea where he went. How did you get ahold of K? is this why he disappeared from MMi? to spend night and day coming up with this code.

Im really glad to hear this can be used in other themes as I was trying to make a LS mod with the gifs and was having a hell of a time and never got it successful and ended up with lag and battery drainage
    Try an MP4 with specially created codecs that simulate a GIF image but is much more lightweight in the cache required to render it on a screen... The .gif file type is ridiculously old and outdated. The HTML5 and lightweight coded video are the new era of widgets and animated stuff. Been thinking about what I can do for my theme via the aforementioned things. Hint...
    Those 3 stubs on it...
    3 Widgets
    Spinning
    background LEDS
    Bosspapers
    = HAPPY FACES

Thanks

so your saying it was rock that killed my cydia from updating? interesting... so reinstalling cydia wont help?
    still id rather use rock over cydia
    I contacted BigBoss who provided a fix for Cydia which fortunately worked. The only other way is to restore.

Quote Originally Posted by nejidark View Post
    guys i need help i cant get the settings page working i still see the icons. i put the settings page above the theme then enabled it on winterboard it doesnt work
    Make sure that you just have the settings folder and there is nothing else inside it.
    Last edited by Obitron; 06-29-2010 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

the only thing i didnt do is editing .cofigure thing on ifile. is that the reason why?

Thanks

the only thing i didnt do is editing .cofigure thing on ifile. is that the reason why?
    Im not sure. Another way is to copy the icons into the DUSK/icons folder itself and then respring.

Thanks

@Obitron- naw thats ok I'll just keep using rock till I decide to update. Sucks I cant get iconoclasm now... Maybe i can just contact the dev to pay and ssh the deb
    @viiloent- Sounds awesome man cant wait to see what you have in store for your theme. Glad to hear you took my bosspaper suggestion(:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    Im not sure. Another way is to copy the icons into the DUSK/icons folder itself and then respring.
    you mean the icons on the settings page?

it worked man thank you so much

btw can i request an icon for ifile and categories. the one thats on the settings page. thanks a lot. i tried renaming the other unused icons there but still shows the name of the original program
    Last edited by nejidark; 06-29-2010 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    @Juztiboi
    yes,it can also work in combination with other widgets,in any theme you want.

@Fox98racing
    the lcd clock with animated weather has to be silid black due to the .gif weather animation,the .gif and the widget needs to have a solid background in order to make them look like one.
    Use the non animated to have transparency.
    Good thing this is resolved with the new html animation,cus it get rid of the .gif files and have a full screen,smooth animation.
    ALIEN, what i wanna know is, will the new addon work with the clocks in clocktopia? because the clocks in clocktopia comes with a weather already. if we install the addon, will it actually overwrite the weather? or do we need to do any configuration? thanks in advance

Thanks

you mean the icons on the settings page?

it worked man thank you so much

btw can i request an icon for ifile and categories. the one thats on the settings page. thanks a lot. i tried renaming the other unused icons there but still shows the name of the original program
    I have posted them here.

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5258706

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@ idsil I like your gold plugin. It's easier to read the battery life. Could you please make some round gold icons for me? On page 36 post 532, there was only the PSD template - no 70 icons.

I would like:
    beejiveIM,
    Photos,
    mBox Mail,
    Docs to Go
    Monolopy
    NFS Shift
    NFSU
    Real Racing
    NAVIGON
    Trapster

Thanks idsil

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit_Rah View Post
    @ idsil I like your gold plugin. It's easier to read the battery life. Could you please make some round gold icons for me? On page 36 post 532, there was only the PSD template - no 70 icons.

I would like:
    beejiveIM,
    Photos,
    mBox Mail,
    Docs to Go
    Monolopy
    NFS Shift
    NFSU
    Real Racing
    NAVIGON
    Trapster

Thanks idsil
    I am not sure why they didnt autocreate so here are the autocreate icons. Maybe idsil created them later, I cant remember.
    Attached Files Attached Files

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

Gambit_Rah (06-30-2010), joshualland (10-17-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Need dZenkinZ Icons in gold or the three mask and outlay files
    Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    I am not sure why they didnt autocreate so here are the autocreate icons. Maybe idsil created them later, I cant remember.
    Thanks Obitron. I already have this three icons. I want the round gold ones. I remember, a black one was made in an earlier post - page 47 post 696. If can u make the three he made golden that would be very appreciated. Thanks Obitron.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit_Rah View Post
    Thanks Obitron. I already have this three icons. I want the round gold ones. I remember, a black one was made in an earlier post - page 47 post 696. If can u make the three he made golden that would be very appreciated. Thanks Obitron.
    My apologies, I misread your post. I dont have the round ones in any colour.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Gambit Rah... I will upload the autocreate round icons in gold but Stock and Cydia icons will not be autocreated.

Give me a minute...