+ Reply
Page 5 of 125 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Obitron I use the Settings page and the Internet page. It looks fantastic How do you setup the internet page?? Thanks man
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    I use the Settings page and the Internet page. It looks fantastic
    How do you setup the internet page?? Thanks man
    ]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mdevilb View Post
    First off hello all.

Secondly yes this is my first post and yes my join date is from years ago

I just recently purchased my first iphone and apparently had joined this site years ago when I was first looking into the modding side of the iphone.

Anywho after getting my hands on the latest master creation to come from mmi, called Dusk I was inspired and did a little tweaking myself.

I basically tweaked the Dock Cover to show the RSS feed while the cover is engaged and still retaining the original look as the creator already had that down pat

PSD is included inside the theme and the theme should be placed at the tippy top in winterboard
    sorry do not wish to put u down, but whats the difference with this and the original rss theme? the original rss theme is also showing above the dock cover, same as your screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    How do you setup the internet page?? Thanks man
    u can go look at the True HTC HD theme done by ALIEN himself. there are instructions on how to set up the internet page there on the 1st page..

heres the link : http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...d-weather.html

i believe Obitron is also using the same format as the True HTC HD.. (Correct me if im wrong )
    Last edited by juztiboi; 06-16-2010 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to juztiboi For This Useful Post:

King Shady (06-16-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I can't get the settings page to work

i put it in the themes folder and ticked it in winterboard but nothing - oops didn't notice the post above mine, worked this out but still need help with the tap to unlock!!!

also does the tap to unlock from the preview version work for this one or do we have to wait for another one? i installed it but it doesn't work still have to slide it across and it still says slide to unlock slide to answer etc

HELP please

thanks guys
    Last edited by kweenkylie; 06-16-2010 at 11:12 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by juztiboi View Post

why i dont hve the battery indicator while charging? And my statusnotifier isnt working though its activated in winterboard and above the dusk theme.. Anyone?
    hmm anyone?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

sorry do not wish to put u down, but whats the difference with this and the original rss theme? the original rss theme is also showing above the dock cover, same as your screenshot.
    I shortened the height of the dock cover to show the second line of the rss feed as it is being covered while engaged. As far as I know I have the newest dock cover file, if not then my bad

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hmm anyone?
    i have the same problem!!!

Thanks

u can go look at the True HTC HD theme done by ALIEN himself. there are instructions on how to set up the internet page there on the 1st page..

heres the link : http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...d-weather.html

i believe Obitron is also using the same format as the True HTC HD.. (Correct me if im wrong )
    Ok, one question- I like having my safari on my page 0 (page of weather widget). Can i make a webclip and name it Safari so that it will have the jumbo internet icon?? thanks
    ]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kweenkylie View Post
    I can't get the settings page to work

i put it in the themes folder and ticked it in winterboard but nothing

also does the tap to unlock from the preview version work for this one or do we have to wait for another one? i installed it but it doesn't work still have to slide it across and it still says slide to unlock slide to answer etc

HELP please

thanks guys
    ok firstly, did u put the setting page icons into the main icon folder? look into the Settings Page.rar that ALIEN uploaded, there's a folder in there with some icons done up for the settings page. put them in the main theme icon folder.

secondly, tap to unlock works. but firstly, u got to download Tap to Unlock in Cydia for it to work.. once downloaded, make sure the tap to unlock is at above the main theme in winterboard and activate it. it should work now.

I shortened the height of the dock cover to show the second line of the rss feed as it is being covered while engaged. As far as I know I have the newest dock cover file, if not then my bad
    oh ok i get what u mean now. sorry for the confusion earlier.

Ok, one question- I like having my safari on my page 0 (page of weather widget). Can i make a webclip and name it Safari so that it will have the jumbo internet icon?? thanks
    hmm i believe it can be done.. but im not good at this. lol but why would u want the big safari icon to be on the 1st page.. i think it will cover the clock and weather widget, which somewhat defeats the purpose of this theme.. lol
    Last edited by juztiboi; 06-16-2010 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok firstly, did u put the setting page icons into the main icon folder? look into the Settings Page.rar that ALIEN uploaded, there's a folder in there with some icons done up for the settings page. put them in the main theme icon folder.

secondly, tap to unlock works. but firstly, u got to download Tap to Unlock in Cydia for it to work.. once downloaded, make sure the tap to unlock is at above the main theme in winterboard and activate it. it should work now.

oh ok i get what u mean now. sorry for the confusion earlier.
    No worries I should have been a little more descriptive and the ol brain is shutting down for the night which doesn't help.

Thanks

lol anyway, do u mind making me a slim dock cover, with the name s0nic on it? much thanks in advance.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks, is it the same icons in tap to unlock as the old one as all i get is a black box that says tap to unlock??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

lol anyway, do u mind making me a slim dock cover, with the name s0nic on it? much thanks in advance.
    no prob, here ya go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-cover.png  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mdevilb For This Useful Post:

juztiboi (06-16-2010)

Thanks

hmm i believe it can be done.. but im not good at this. lol but why would u want the big safari icon to be on the 1st page.. i think it will cover the clock and weather widget, which somewhat defeats the purpose of this theme.. lol
    No, I mean i like having my regular safari icon on my homescreen haha. I dont want to have to spring to get to it! I'm not sure if you know what I mean hha. It might not even possible for this to work
    ]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kweenkylie View Post
    Thanks, is it the same icons in tap to unlock as the old one as all i get is a black box that says tap to unlock??
    yea its the same old one that i am using currently..

maybe u can try deleting the Dusk TTU folder from your phone, redownload and reinstall again?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-img_0075.png  

Thanks

No, I mean i like having my regular safari icon on my homescreen haha. I dont want to have to spring to get to it! I'm not sure if you know what I mean hha. It might not even possible for this to work
    ok so now u mean, u just wan a safari regular small icon on the homepage below the clock/weather widget? is that what u mean? if yes, then its possible why not. but then ur internet page will be empty, or either way, u can just remove the springjump page totally. lol

no prob, here ya go
    thanks alot!
    Last edited by juztiboi; 06-16-2010 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Hahayea i want the regular small icon, and the i also want the big icon for the safari spring page. Haha i dont think its possible tho ><.
    ]

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,771 Times in 3,570 Posts

Sure it's possible create a webclip name it say net. The ssh and change the icon that says safari to net.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King Shady (06-16-2010)

Thanks

Wow! Great idea! Thanks I'm gonna try that lol. after i change the safari icon to net i change the webclip to safari right?
    EDIT: Wait alien hasn't even realesed his internet theme yet has he?
    Last edited by King Shady; 06-16-2010 at 11:41 PM.
    ]

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,771 Times in 3,570 Posts

No you name the webclip to net. When you change the big safari to net then your small safari will be a stock icon. It will then have to be made a dusk icon which I can whip up real quick

Thanks