Page 49 of 125 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 2484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Released] DUSK

  1. #961
    Here it is Chris... and to those who want...

    Stock and Cydia icons in DUSK BRONZE... Enjoy!

    Dusk_icons_in_bronze.zip

  2. #962
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    @SnowLeo
    I did linked a html to a sound clip,but only worked when previewing the code,not on the springboard.
    The test was to be able to tap a html interactive play button,it worked when it was tested as an offline webpage with iFile,but iPhone have sometong that locks the button in the springboard and didnt work

    Upss...something
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 06-29-2010 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #963
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts

    Any timeframe for this to be released to donators? I'm excited.

  4. #964
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    @Centauri
    I almost cry when i saw the results.
    The one thing giving me problems is the wiper,it doesnt fits well,and is getting lots of code cus its need code for the wiper,raindrops,and the fading efect of the raindrops beign cleaned by the wiper.
    I did put the wiper along,but dosnt look good haveing just a wiper swinging alone.Its feels like a mosquito flying in front of your nose...

  5. #965
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Syl66 View Post
    First post here and I'd like to start by giving props to Alien for this great theme.

    Now I have a question, that I couldn't find an answer to with a quick search. I downloaded a couple tap to unlock apps in Cydia and got them to work, but if I switch the tap icon to the one from the Dusk theme it reverts back to slide to unlock. How can I get tap to unlock with the green icon from this theme?
    You need the TTU unlock theme for Winterboard. I cannot remember who created it but here it is. If someone else can remember who please post it so sy166 can thank them.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

    Syl66 (06-29-2010)

  7. #966
    Quote Originally Posted by Syl66 View Post
    Now I have a question, that I couldn't find an answer to with a quick search. I downloaded a couple tap to unlock apps in Cydia and got them to work, but if I switch the tap icon to the one from the Dusk theme it reverts back to slide to unlock. How can I get tap to unlock with the green icon from this theme?
    in fact, all u need to do is to have a png file that has a width of 275px. put anything in the dead center of the graphic, and u'll have a tap-to-unlock.

    i've attached the green, blue and bronze tap-to-unlock icons here, i made them by modifying alien's icons. just replace the bottombarknobgray.png file in com.apple.TelephonyUI with either of these, u'll get your tap-to-unlock.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

    click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dracwy For This Useful Post:

    fdw1 (07-10-2010), Syl66 (06-29-2010)

  9. #967
    Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    You need the TTU unlock theme for Winterboard. I cannot remember who created it but here it is. If someone else can remember who please post it so sy166 can thank them.
    Quote Originally Posted by dracwy View Post
    in fact, all u need to do is to have a png file that has a width of 275px. put anything in the dead center of the graphic, and u'll have a tap-to-unlock.

    i've attached the green, blue and bronze tap-to-unlock icons here, i made them by modifying alien's icons. just replace the bottombarknobgray.png file in com.apple.TelephonyUI with either of these, u'll get your tap-to-unlock.

    Thanks guys for the help. I wish I had seen your post earlier dracwy, I searched a little further and learned about the 275px wide image requirement and spent about an hour modifying one and it worked. I could have saved some time, I'm really bad at Image editing. Yours is also a bit better than the one I came up with. I don't have PS so I couldn't make the sides transparent so I made them solid black. Could I bother you for the Tap to Answer in Green, would be much appreciated.

    Again thanks a bunch.

  10. #968
    Quote Originally Posted by Syl66 View Post
    Thanks guys for the help. I wish I had seen your post earlier dracwy, I searched a little further and learned about the 275px wide image requirement and spent about an hour modifying one and it worked. I could have saved some time, I'm really bad at Image editing. Yours is also a bit better than the one I came up with. I don't have PS so I couldn't make the sides transparent so I made them solid black. Could I bother you for the Tap to Answer in Green, would be much appreciated.

    Again thanks a bunch.
    here u go. i also included red icon for tapping to switch off the phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bottombarknobgreen.png   -bottombarknobred.png  
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

    click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to dracwy For This Useful Post:

    Syl66 (06-29-2010)

  12. #969
    Wow,that was fast. Thanks a bunch.

  13. #970
    Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    You need the TTU unlock theme for Winterboard. I cannot remember who created it but here it is. If someone else can remember who please post it so sy166 can thank them.
    that would be me.

  14. #971
    Can anyone make the green springjump icons? Thanks alien for the link!

  15. #972
    that's crazy **** right there man. the animation. crazy. mental.

  16. #973
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NuckinFutz View Post
    that would be me.
    Ah of course (pumar)
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  17. #974
    Could someone tell me where i can find the gold stock icons?

  18. #975
    I just updated to newest version of winterboard and now my widgets arent showing anymore can anyone help me with that?

  19. #976
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    @Setosigna
    you updated???
    Sorry to tell,but not all things are working on the new firmware,thas why I wont update yet.
    The widgets needs to be recoded in order to make them work on iOS4.
    People,dont update if you dont need to,you will loose great features that arent working yet on that firm.
    Wait till all things are fully working,theres no need to loose great Cydia apps and good winterboard features just to have folders,multitasking and a lame new wallpaper.

    Also,if you update,maybe you wont be able to use the new html weather animation previewed on page 62.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 06-29-2010 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. #977
    @alien no not to ios4 im still on 3.1.3 i just updated winterboard now my widget and rss isnt showing but everything else is fine

  21. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    @Juztiboi
    yes,it can also work in combination with other widgets,in any theme you want.

    @Fox98racing
    the lcd clock with animated weather has to be silid black due to the .gif weather animation,the .gif and the widget needs to have a solid background in order to make them look like one.
    Use the non animated to have transparency.
    Good thing this is resolved with the new html animation,cus it get rid of the .gif files and have a full screen,smooth animation.
    Thanks ALIEN! This is by far the best theme I have seen. Keep up the good work.

  22. #979
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Thank God I didnt upgrade Winterboard...uffff

    Developers are getting crazy updating the Cydia apps to work on iOS4,that they are forgetting that LOTS of people dont want to upgrade yet.
    Now Winterboard isnt working 100% at 3.1.3
    This is messing things,I wont hit an update in Cydia.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 06-29-2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. #980
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Thank God I didnt upgrade Winterboard...uffff

    Developers are getting crazy updating the Cydia apps to work on iOS4,that they are forgetting that LOTS of people dont want to upgrade yet.
    Now Winterboard isnt working 100% at 3.1.3
    This is messing things,I wont hit an update in Cydia.
    ditto that mate


Page 49 of 125 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •