Page 48 of 125 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 58 98 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

Quote Originally Posted by robertr1 View Post
    By the way I need some help from anyone. I've been messing with mods and plugins of this theme and I got around to messing with a clock widget. I'm just moving things around on it and I was wondering if anyone could give me some input on where to put some things.
    Here's a screenshot of what I have so far:

I'm stuck. I can't decide if I want to keep the city name and date where it is or swap them(changing sizes and locations to make it look right of course). I'm open to any suggestions of what to do really. The temperature and digital clock might be a little big...
    it is a little messy right now. try pushing the clock face to the left, add a simple digital calendar/clock background in the middle, then put the date and digital time in there. the temperature and weather info should then go under the weather icon on the right. it'll look neater that way. of cos u'll have to be familiar with css. just my suggestion
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

@SnowLeo
    You can still give 5 to K.Ni...lol
    As I said,he point me on some directions on where to look,I started from there and discovered a new world on how to make and edit html and css.
    Is not easy,but when I started to understand how it works,it helps a lot.

I dont know where he went,but I can tell you this,when he comes back,it will surprise us all.I think he only taking a short rest,cus he has a lot of projects going arround him.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 06-28-2010 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

You are the reason I refuse to update to iOS4 until it's completely jailbreakable(as in the useful apps work on it) lol
    iphone without jailbreak = boring
    I agree 100%. This is the reason I have not upgraded yet. Aliens theme is the best and I have all my jb apps that I dont want to lose just for the sake of Apples app switcher and folders. bleh
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Thanks

@Obitron
    you'r right...there is no reason to update yet,insted,you losse if you do,cus not all things all working,and Apple change a lot of things that needs to be learned to make themes in that new firmware.
    The things requiered for this theme arent working yet on iOS4,Winterboard still have some issues,and I read that widgets needs to be recoded to be able to work.
    I will stay on 3.1.3 until all things are working,but when I get a iPhone 4,and is JB and themeable,I will port DUSK to iPhone 4,or make a new DUSK for that device.Time will tell.

For those who do have an iPhone 4, here's a wallpaper I just made, not dusk related tho.
    http://modmyi.com/iphone_wallpapers/...Wallpaper1.png

Quote Originally Posted by F4R View Post
    Hey, Just noticed a few things different about my setup than I've seen from some others. This is my first theme I've tried installing, so sorry if this is a really easy fix, I just dont know what to do to fix it.

First: The black box around the time/weather etc stays solid black instead of fading out at the bottom.

Second: My Settings page WAS working last night, but now it went back to this...

Third: Explains itself....my order in winterboard

Thanks for all the help in advanced

*******EDIT*******
    Pictures should be working correctly now
    I have the same problem with the weather border not fading at the bottom. it remains solid. In winterboard I have dusk ani-w at the top with the settings page next, then dusk. Any ideas?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idsil For This Useful Post:

dlwig (06-29-2010), It's Mi (08-24-2010)

erm ALIEN, will the new addons work with the clock addons?

Quote Originally Posted by dracwy View Post
    it is a little messy right now. try pushing the clock face to the left, add a simple digital calendar/clock background in the middle, then put the date and digital time in there. the temperature and weather info should then go under the weather icon on the right. it'll look neater that way. of cos u'll have to be familiar with css. just my suggestion
    I changed some things based on what you said. I moved everything and got rid of a few things this is what I ended up with:

Better? Worse?
    I couldn't make a date/digital clock look right in the middle so I left out the date and put a small digital clock on the clock face.

Thanks

@Juztiboi
    yes,it can also work in combination with other widgets,in any theme you want.

@Fox98racing
    the lcd clock with animated weather has to be silid black due to the .gif weather animation,the .gif and the widget needs to have a solid background in order to make them look like one.
    Use the non animated to have transparency.
    Good thing this is resolved with the new html animation,cus it get rid of the .gif files and have a full screen,smooth animation.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 06-28-2010 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

fox98racing (06-29-2010), juztiboi (06-28-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    @Juztiboi
    yes,it can also work in combination with other widgets,in any theme you want.
    oh okie thanks ALIEN.. awaiting for its release.

Thanks

To have the videos on your iPhone in a better resolution,type Dusk evolution in MxTube search bar and download them for anytime viewing.
    I did this now and they look way better.

First post here and I'd like to start by giving props to Alien for this great theme.

Now I have a question, that I couldn't find an answer to with a quick search. I downloaded a couple tap to unlock apps in Cydia and got them to work, but if I switch the tap icon to the one from the Dusk theme it reverts back to slide to unlock. How can I get tap to unlock with the green icon from this theme?

OMG...alien, you are really good! Anyway got your donater's email, thanks, can't wait for the release!

The link for the blue theme doesn't work? Said file not found!

alien personally I prefer using yourtube so I can download it straight from the youtube app in high res but your right it looks even better that way. Cant wait!

Thanks

@J1Nx
    I tested the link for the blue plugin and is working:

DUSK BLUE PLUGIN.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

just curious (and it doesnt matter much) but will your animations differentiate between light rain vs. heavy rain or party cloudy vs. mostly cloudy. I want to see a wind animation just because itd look awesome.

Could you please just try to get sounds with it cause that would be super awesome

I changed some things based on what you said. I moved everything and got rid of a few things this is what I ended up with:

Better? Worse?
    I couldn't make a date/digital clock look right in the middle so I left out the date and put a small digital clock on the clock face.
    looks better to me. maybe u can change the size of the weather icon so that it's about the same size as the clock face (i checked the size of the weather icons, they are 128x128, so should be able to match the clock face size). the temperature and weather info can be placed either below the weather icon, or between the weather icon and the clock face. if u dont need the location (Covington), just remove it, so that there's more symmetry.
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

22. The Following User Says Thank You to dracwy For This Useful Post:

robertr1 (06-29-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Those animations look almost too good to be true. Can't wait to see how they look in person.

Page 48 of 125 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 58 98 ... LastLast