Page 39 of 125 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 89 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

Congrats alien!!

1st of all, congrats to Alien for this wonderful theme.

I tried my best to browse as many pages as i can, but i couldn't find any Dusk Notifier in Blue as i am using the Dusk Blue plugin. Anyone can kindly point me in that direction?

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    @dracwy n justiboi

the weather seems fine tonight... lol

why why why.
    yeah, it's back to normal now. maybe it's yahoo's side?
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

i dont feel like reading all 51 pages dont have time for that but can anyone tell me how to incorporate the animated weather with lockinfo for this i love lockinfo and would love to have annimated wether

waiting for this to be redesigned on 4.0
    looks insane

Thanks a bunch for this. I just spent the last several hours installing everything and have a few changes to make, but need some sleep. First attempt at doing anything like this minus a simple theme download not requiring much of anything. I do have one question, how do I change the location for the weather that is displayed? I've tried changing the configureme.js file but doesn't seem to change anything.

how can I edit this so that the RSS feed is on every page and not just the home page?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dracwy View Post
    first of all, THANK U ALIEN for such a wonderful theme! it's totally awesome! i loved it the moment i saw it! great work! i will donate when i get my paypal account done!

i love the green toned dusk. it gives the creepy alien feeling. i just had to modify the keypads to have that green glow too. Alien, forgive me if i didnt do a good job. anyway, i'm sharing them here, in case anyone loves the green glow as much as i do.

thanks once again, Alien!

hey can you pm me on how to do the green for the phone its sickening

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

Dusk - Theme Of the Week : June 24th, 2010

Dusk - Theme Of the Week : June 24th, 2010
    Thanks to all of you for making this a theme of the week.
    Big thanks to Grzegorz10 for the inspiration,and thanks for the people that support this theme,love you all.

(NOTE:I created this theme in firmware 3.1.3,I wont update to iOS4 untill all Cydia apps requiered for this theme are fully working,untill that happens,this theme will be only compatible for 3.1.3.
    I wont lose great Cydia apps like MyWi,Safari Download Manager,Infiniboard and springjumps just to have folders and multitasking,I dont need them.Also,Winterboard isnt fully working with iOS4,if those things never get working for new firmware,I will never update.But I will get an iPhone 4 and make themes for it once is JB and themeable)
    TO THANK ME FOR MY THEMES:I NEED SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR MY SPACESHIP TO RETURN TO MY PLANET,IF YOU WANT TO HELP,PLEASEon this link
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TYB3WY4KVZWCN

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dracwy View Post
    thetjshow, i just checked the yahooweather.js file, there's no entry for a cloudy night. i tried to add an entry for the cloudy night, but it didnt work. wonder if anyone knows js files enough to add the entry?

got it! download this yahooweather.js file & replace the one in your phone. this is a more complete yahooweather.js file. tested & worked.

yahooWeather.js

how do edit this js so i can use explain it to me like i am six cause it looks different then the other one

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CHR!S View Post
    Ziggy, I haven't seen anyone post a bronze dock cover yet. I would greatly appreciate it you could post one for me. Thanks.

CHR!S
    Here ya go CHR!S...sorry it's a wee bit late
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cover.png  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

CHR!S (06-25-2010)

Is this compatible with ios 4 ?

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CHR!S View Post
    Could you please tell me how to implement these dock icons?
    Just place them in your dusk theme/icons folder.

Quote Originally Posted by wissman View Post
    Is this compatible with ios 4 ?
    Not as yet.
    Last edited by ziggy7; 06-25-2010 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yeah, i need this for my ios 4 3gs or help my friend get it for his ios 4 ipod touch 2nd gen

I'm trying to download this but I keep getting errors. "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to dc255.4shared.com". Anybody know what's going on with this?
    Last edited by rruready; 06-25-2010 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Maybe I'm a little slow.. I have this theme up and running..but, can't find the configureme.js file associated with Dusk to get the weather on the home page.. can you please direct me?

thanks for an awesome theme!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghscion View Post
    i dont feel like reading all 51 pages dont have time for that but can anyone tell me how to incorporate the animated weather with lockinfo for this i love lockinfo and would love to have annimated wether
    Find the Widget.html file in the directory of the clock/weather you are using. Make a copy and rename it to LockBackground.html and place it back in the same folder. Then respring. Cheers
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Quote Originally Posted by joejoeiphone1 View Post
    Maybe I'm a little slow.. I have this theme up and running..but, can't find the configureme.js file associated with Dusk to get the weather on the home page.. can you please direct me?

thanks for an awesome theme!
    Look in dusk(AW or NAW/private/configureme.js. thats the file that needs to be changed to get the correct weather in ur location.
    Neo Style by k.nitsua....early front runner for THEME OF THE YEAR

Now in a dead heat with liveOS c/o bluemetal....

Let us all welcome the newest fighter to the TOTY ring...iNavHD c/o reeco

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg 00SS View Post
    Thanks a bunch for this. I just spent the last several hours installing everything and have a few changes to make, but need some sleep. First attempt at doing anything like this minus a simple theme download not requiring much of anything. I do have one question, how do I change the location for the weather that is displayed? I've tried changing the configureme.js file but doesn't seem to change anything.
    Go into the Widgets/folder and open the Weather-config.js file. If its using Accuweather you need top put in your city and country. eg
    'Melbourne, Australia' and there you can change the renewal time from 60 minutes to another figure and you can change it from celsius to farenheit by changing it from false to true.

If you are using Yahoo you need your city code which you can find here

Weather Location Codes/IDs

Quote Originally Posted by creasy425 View Post
    Look in dusk(AW or NAW/private/configureme.js. thats the file that needs to be changed to get the correct weather in ur location.
    Thats not correct. It is in the Weather-Config.js
    Last edited by Obitron; 06-25-2010 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (09-07-2010)

Page 39 of 125 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 89 ... LastLast