Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

Default [Released] DUSK
    DUSK

click on the images for a zoomed view)

Theme Of the Week : June 24th, 2010:http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...th-2010-a.html

featured as one of "The Top 6 Extraordinary iPod Touch/iPhone Themes of June!"
    The Top 6 Extraordinary iPod Touch/iPhone Themes of June! | PodZombie

Welcome to DUSK,the first part of Project ANOCHECER,and my most complete theme I ever created,inspired by the famous Dusk theme by Grzegorz10 from xda Forums:Dusk Evolution 2.5 v4.0 [Dusk Graphics CAB for CHT 19.05.10} - xda-developers

(NOTE:I created this theme in firmware 3.1.3,I wont update to iOS4 untill all Cydia apps requiered for this theme are fully working,untill that happens,this theme will be only compatible for 3.1.3.
    I wont lose great Cydia apps like MyWi,Safari Download Manager,Infiniboard and springjumps just to have folders and multitasking,I dont need them.Also,Winterboard isnt fully working with iOS4,if those things never get working for new firmware,I will never update.But I will get an iPhone 4 and make themes for it once is JB and themeable)

DUSK

This is the main theme,includes the lcd clock with animated and non animated weather.PSD of the sringboard is included to make your own changes,but you have to know Photoshop.
    Download:DUSK.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

I will go step by step for newbies,but is really easy to set up.

What do you need? all in Cydia.
    Infinidock or Five Icon Dock
    Infiniboard
    five/rows (preferible with Gui)
    Five-Columns SB
    SpringJumps
    iBlank
    iFile (to configurate some text from iPhone)

make shure you dont have Shrink,if you have't,you have to uninstallit.
    Turn off any theme you have in Winterboard
    setup Infinidock to 5 icons per page
    enable Five-Columns SB
    enable five/rows
    The setup will be more easy if you go to Infiniboard first and turn off 'Verticall Paging'
    Set 'Hide Behind Dock' to ON
    You will need to do the following to create 'The Drawer'
    Go to Safari,open any webpage,tap the add (+) button,tap 'Add to Home Screen' and name that webclip Drawer.
    Go to iBlank and create 20 blanks icons
    If you have Infinidock,put all 20 blanks in the dock.
    Put all 20 blanks in the homwscreen,filling the first 4 rows,this is to give room the the clock and animated weather.
    In the fifth row,put any 2 stock apps you like,followed by the Drawer webclip you created,and then 2 other stock app you like.
    scrool up and below the fifth row,you can put 25 of your most favorite apps,or you can put categorised folder if you have Categories app.This is for the Drawer and will give you easy accses to them,you will see when the theme is activated.

Setup SpringJumps in General/Page titles to off,disable in springjumps pages 5,6,7,8.And rename the activated in the springjumps settings as follow:
    Page 0=Home
    Page 1=Apps
    Page 2=Games
    Page 3=Internet
    Page 4=Settings
    put in the dock the springjumps icons
    (note:I included the icons for the rest of SpringJumps if you need them)
    In the first page (not the home),put only the NON GAMES APPS.This will be your apps page,all the programs goes here.
    The same goes to the 2nd page,but put only all your Games apps.Now the 3rd page,this will be used for the internet/browser page,fill the page with iBlanks,drop Google in the center 1rs row,Safary in the center 2nd row,3rd row with iblanks,and from the 4rt row and on all your web browser apps or webclips.You can create a webclip named Add to make a nice icon to give an efect of a Add application,but it just for give a nice touch,when you tap a Add icon,it will open the web page thet you saved for this.
    Go to infiniboard settings and activate 'Verticall Paging' ON
    and to finish the set up,open the configureMe.js via iFile or any text editor
    look for the string var locale = 'Manati, PR' for your 'City, ST' (note the space after the coma)
    or input you zip code (var locale = '#####')
    Go to winterboard,select the theme and enjoy

In winterboard put the 'DUSK ANI-W AND CLOCK' on top of the theme.you can use the Clock with Animated Weather in any theme you like.

Settings Page

Download:DUSK SETTINGS PAGE.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    I set appart the settings page so you dont get confused,to set this,first take a look to the icon folder,choose the apps that you are going to use at the settings page.Fill the settings page with a lot of iBlanks,and then drop the apps in the 3rd column in a verticall way,

then activate the DUSK Settings Page in WinterBoard.I included a Psd and glyphish icons to create your owns.

Icons
    DUSK ICONS

Download:DUSK ICONS.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    700 DUSK formated icons and PSD.The theme have autocreate,but if you need more,look at the icon folder and select the ones you like,be shure to rename them to the apps name

dZenkinZ

Download:dZenkinZ.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    350 of this rounded icons are included,with a mix of the original dZenkinz and Orbz from Hokeyhttp://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...nterboard.html
    This will be update from time to time.

DUSK RSS

Download:DUSK RSS.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    This,as any other addon for DUSK,goes at top of the theme in WinterBoard.This is fedded by Modmyi News,but you can change that to any RSS fedd you like,just edit in RSS folder a file called ''
    Widget.html,and put you rss address:

DUSK RSS PAGES FIX
    http://modmyi.com/forums/attachment....9&d=1278103500
    This will give you the RSS displayed in every page,just extract,copy the pages to the main theme or the DUSK RSS,if you need more pages,just copy one of the avibale and rename to the page,like Page6.Page7,ect...
    ENJOY.

DUSK Notifier

Download:DUSK Notifier.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Status Notifier (Cydia) is needed to work

DUSK SBSettings theme

Download:DUSK SBSettings.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    You need SBSettings (Cydia)in order to work.Just extract,copy the contents to var/mobile/Library/SBSettings
    includes a copy of the original respring loader as a backup.

The Widgets

DUSK Analog

Download:DUSK Analog.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

DUSK DUAL CLOCKS

Download:DUSK DUAL CLOCKS.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

DUSK Panel

Download:DUSK Panel.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

DUSK WAD BIG

Download:DUSK WAD BIG.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

DUSK WAD

Download:DUSK WAD.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    SPECIAL THANKS TO johnconn.wordpress.com ((widget) WAD v2.4 My Webpage.)FOR HIS GREAT WIDGET WAD 2.4
    THIS WIDGET IS A MODIFIED VERSION OF WAD 2.4 AND INCLUDES ANIMATED WEATHER,DUSK STYLE ANALOG CLOCK AND DIGITAL CLOCK

DUSK MANILA

Download:DUSK Manilla.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    THIS WILL FEED THE HUNGER FOR BIGGER ANIMATED WEATHER
    note:this widget will give lags on 3G,works great on 3GS...You can not change the wallpaper in this widget,due to the full screen animation.

All donators will receive this DUSK SPECIAL EDITION WAD,as a special thanks for supporting this project.This widget will not be released for the public.

click on the image for a zoom

AND MORE WILL COME

DUSK BLUE PLUGIN

DOWNLOAD:DUSK BLUE PLUGIN.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

This plugin will change all things green to blue.Remember,as all the addons,this goes at top of the theme in WinterBoard

DUSK METALLIC PINK (FOR GIRLS...AND SOME GUYS.)

DOWNLOAD
    http://www.4shared.com/file/7_yUn7VU...NK_PLUGIN.html

I used the same uisound from True htc cus they sound nice,and goes well with the theme.

You can go to my new section of clocks,iClocktopia,to download more clocks that goes well with this and any theme:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...locktopia.html

You can visit the preview of DUSK to search for mods and addons that the lovely comunity have made for this theme,but remember,this mods are not mines,is a work from a very nice people that love to share to the comunity...http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ree-theme.html

Remember,all of these goes at top of the theme in WinterBoard.

You cand download FontSwap in cydia and add the Digital 7 font for a nice efect in the theme.

If you dont know how to SSH,You’ll have to download iPhone Explorer, which is a free file explorer for iPhone. You can use iPhone Explorer to transfer file back and forth between iPhone and your computer.
    Heres the link for download iPhone Explorer: iPhone Explorer - A USB iPhone browser for Mac and PC

Download the Winterboard theme you love and extract the zipped file.

So, after you get everything ready. Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable and launch iPhone Explorer. Then select “Root folder” in the lower-left option. Answer “yes” for the warning. This option will let you browse the whole iPhone file system.
    If iPhone Explorer dosnt open the full root,go to Cydia and install 'afc2add',respring,open iPhone explorer again in your PC,now it will open the full root.
    Next, on the left pane, go to “var/stash/Themes”. All Winterboard theme files are placed under this folder. If you have already installed some Winterboard themes on your iPhone, you’ll see those theme folders.
    Drag and drop the theme to this folder and wait for the transfer process to complete.
    That’s it. The Winterboard theme is installed on your iPhone. Go back to your iPhone and launch Winterboard.

Thanks for all the people that donated for this project,more goodies will come for you.
    Thanks to all the people that are supporting this theme,and those over the preview,with their mods,making addons,taking request from the comunity,people like Obitron,Ziggy7,ArDottCeeDuble,Pumarjr,Anig,idsil,h e made my lif easyer,cus the autocreate was giving me a hard time.And to all my theme's fans...I love you all.

Note:this theme is an evolving theme,more things are comming for this theme.
    Donators will still have the privilege to receive updates,Special widgets,plugins,and more things that I will be making for this theme

DONATION
    TO THANK ME FOR MY THEMES: I NEED SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR MY SPACESHIP TO RETURN TO MY PLANET,IF YOU WANT TO HELP,PLEASE DONATE on this link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TYB3WY4KVZWCN

DUSK EVOLUTION SEAK PEEK
    ANIMATED WEATHER VIA HTML
    -NO MORE GIF IMAGES-
    -NO MORE LAGS-
    -BEAUTIFUL RENDERED GRAPHICS-
    -NO MORE LIMITATIONS-NAW YOW CAN HAVE FULLSCREEN ANIMATED WEATHER AND CHANGE THE WALLPAPER OR ANY IMAGES IN THE THEME!!!!
    -YOU CAN EVEN USE THIS ANIMATIONS IN ANY THEME YOU WANT-
    -ALL HTML CODES DONE BY ME...(THANKS TO K.Nitsua THAT PROVIDED ME AN HTML CODE TO USE IT AS A LEARNING TOOL,AND LEARNED I HAVE...,SO HUDGEST THANKS IN THE WORLD TO HIM FOR THE LEARNING TOOLS,AND THE MOTIVATION TO DO THIS,HE POINT ME THE RIGHT DIRECTION ON WERE TO START CODING)

LETS SEE IT IN ACTION
    ok,this is a sneak peek,so this is just samples videos of the html animation in action,but the final product will have all weather condition.
    NOTE:
    ONLY DONATORS WILL RECEIVE THIS ADDONS.
    IF YOU WANT THEM,AND YOU ARE NOT A DONATOR,YOU HAVE TO WAIT...
    THIS PLUGINS WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT LITERATION OF PROJECT ANOCHECER... ''DUSK EVOLUTION''
    I HAVE THE FULL RIGHTS TO CHANGE THIS INFO AT ANY TIME
    MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS HTML ENCODED ANIMATIONS SOON,FOR NOW,LETS ENJOY THE VIDEOS...

Note:the animations are a way smoother than they appear on the videos,sorry for the quality of the videos

CLOUDS ANIMATION
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZDDOEz4sNA]YouTube - DUSK EVOLUTION CLOUDS.avi[/ame]

THUNDERS ANIMATION
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8TK-79Pv6I]YouTube - DUSK EVOLUTION THUNDERS.avi[/ame]

RAIN ANIMATION
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCyDRIb8pd0]YouTube - DUSK EVOLUTION RAIN.avi[/ame]

SUNRAYS ANIMATION
    NOTE:I filmed this at night,and is cloudy at here,but this animations are for just a sunny day.this is a test for the sunrays.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgVyIbtR0eg&feature=channel]YouTube - DUSK EVOLUTION SUNRAYS.avi[/ame]

Other animations like Moonlight,Fog,Snow,Snow & Ice,Wind and diferent types of Clouds will be provided.

MORE INFO SOON...
    AN EVOLUTION IS COMING...DUSK EVOLUTION
    att:ALIEN

DONATION
    TO THANK ME FOR MY THEMES: I NEED SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR MY SPACESHIP TO RETURN TO MY PLANET,IF YOU WANT TO HELP,PLEASE DONATE on this link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TYB3WY4KVZWCN
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d2.png 
Views:	766 
Size:	216.0 KB 
ID:	456564  
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 07-02-2010 at 02:54 PM. Reason: DUSK Blue plug in added
    TO THANK ME FOR MY THEMES:I NEED SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR MY SPACESHIP TO RETURN TO MY PLANET,IF YOU WANT TO HELP,PLEASEon this link
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TYB3WY4KVZWCN

2. The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

24trepid (06-16-2010), Alexphazon (06-21-2010), alpha2008 (07-09-2010), apartee (06-27-2010), apoc (06-25-2010), artsa24 (06-16-2010), Beastlee (08-09-2010), bebe.47 (07-06-2010), blkcadi (06-16-2010), cafini8ted (06-17-2010), chg128 (06-18-2010), daren450r (08-08-2010), deathbybunnies6 (08-15-2010), dlwig (06-16-2010), dodgercrazy99 (08-08-2010), dracwy (06-16-2010), drsehmus (07-06-2010), drunknmunky (08-16-2010), eddietah (08-05-2010), fdw1 (06-18-2010), FiVe5tArPlAy3r (06-16-2010), flombs (07-12-2010), FreeApple (06-21-2010), Gambit_Rah (06-29-2010), idsil (06-16-2010), Innov8 (06-18-2010), iSlang (06-25-2010), It's Mi (07-01-2010), jgarno (07-12-2010), joshualland (07-13-2010), jrod_15 (06-16-2010), June'sIphone (06-16-2010), juztiboi (06-16-2010), Khanage13 (08-30-2010), live4football88 (07-06-2010), Maarten16 (06-16-2010), MadBat (06-17-2010), mdevilb (06-16-2010), Mootdip (06-17-2010), mtnguy321 (06-16-2010), PAKIS-RULEZ (07-07-2010), reaves205 (06-16-2010), renegad3 (06-16-2010), rubenmer5 (07-06-2010), saigon999 (06-18-2010), sandymary (07-17-2010), sergy330 (11-04-2010), SHAK3R (08-08-2010), shaldi (06-25-2010), SISCO76 (10-22-2010), sixbolt (08-11-2010), spazit101 (06-18-2010), Syl66 (06-28-2010), takkuso (06-16-2010), TheCrow13 (07-13-2010), TOakie21 (06-27-2010), togomaku (06-16-2010), Tooki9 (09-21-2010), toolite (08-21-2010), umma_urban (12-10-2010), UofMBob (06-18-2010), VampiraQula (11-13-2010), Volkly (07-09-2010), wim66 (06-16-2010), yvang82 (06-16-2010), ziggy7 (06-16-2010)