+ Reply
Page 122 of 125 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 2488

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Thanks Mi...ya think it's worth it to just downgrade to 3.1.3 instead of running 4.0.1 and how difficult is the process?
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks Mi...ya think it's worth it to just downgrade to 3.1.3 instead of running 4.0.1 and how difficult is the process?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,370 Times in 2,990 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dieseldoug View Post

I'd done this myself weeks ago. At that time many of my favourite Cydia-apps weren't running on iOS4. So I downgraded and was lucky about that becourse this makes me using this gorgeous theme much longer

The process of downgrading depends on the amount of apps, music etc. u have. I takes a while though.

In the moment I'm thinking about upgrading again course most apps are working now and there are many nice themes running on iOS4
    This one will coming soon in a surely more greatful way as it is by now

So u have to decide. Imo u should stay on OS4!

Mi

Edit: If u want to downgrade and need help just ask me
    Sorry for my bad English Hope u undestand me at all!
    Last edited by It's Mi; 09-04-2010 at 09:08 AM. Reason: update

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jepp376 View Post
    So I PS'd the frame onto my background but I still can't change the lock icon to the small one that goes on the left, anyone have an idea what I need to change? Thanks..

I figured out, somewhat? Something is overriding the lock from Dusk Evo when the blue plug-in is in place. The blue plug-in changes the small lock which is on the left to the larger one in the center, as shown in the pic. Anyone have an idea why?
    I guess thats another way to do it just to PS'd it in. However I would need to do that each time I want a new wallpaper =(. Oh well. I guess I will do that seems like the Blue Plug-In has alot of prioity over the rest of the icons.

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Edit: If u want to downgrade and need help just ask me
    Sorry for my bad English Hope u undestand me at all!
    I was on iOS4 and had to downgrade to 3.1.3 to run this theme. I only have one problem as well. I used Spirit to jailbreak and that Jailbreak program does not seem as stable as the other ones I used like Blackrain. My phone brick'd twice with Spirit already. I had to redo everything twice. One time all my icons disppeared (phone, ipod, settings, safari) I couldnt get them back at all restore from backup didnt work/rejailbreak didnt either. I had to redo the firmware again to get it back.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    I lost the 24hrs html widget,and I didnt create a new one.It needs to recode the html to make it work on 24hrs.I will upload the 24hrs format once I add the strings to the html.

Hey Alien

What about the 24hour-thing? I, and a lot of others I think, would really appreciate this!!
    Have u allready done the html maybe in E=mc˛? May it possible to give us that files so we can use Dusk Evo in the way it has to be for us till Dusk Ultimate is on the way for 3GS?

Thank u so much in advance for this and for all ur hard work to make so many people like us happy to have an iPhone!!

Mi

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm interested in seeing this dusk ultimate theme becuz I've been running illumine since I jailbroke but I'm getting a little tired of it now.

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,523 Times in 3,777 Posts

Default 24hr clocks
    Hey Alien

What about the 24hour-thing? I, and a lot of others I think, would really appreciate this!!
    Have u allready done the html maybe in E=mc˛? May it possible to give us that files so we can use Dusk Evo in the way it has to be for us till Dusk Ultimate is on the way for 3GS?

Thank u so much in advance for this and for all ur hard work to make so many people like us happy to have an iPhone!!

Mi
    Hi all, I don't actually have this theme installed but I have it on my Mac and just thought I'd try to help out a bit. I know Alien must be very busy with E=Mc2 & Dusk Ultimate! I am no expert but I tried and seems to be working okay!... Here is the NAW and the ANI W digital clocks in 24hr's format. I'm assuming you know what files to replace, remember to back up you 12hr versions first.

Hope this works okay for you and hope this helps some of you'zz out. Could someone please report back if it's working correctly, You just need to replace the "Widget.html" file, you don't need to replace the "private" folder although I attached them also!

This is the download link:

Dusk ANI-W 24hr & NAW 24hr.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Ian.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 09-05-2010 at 01:08 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (09-06-2010), ziggy7 (09-07-2010)

Thanks

Hello Ian

Thank u very much for helping me! I'm not able to try it in the moment, but I will give u feedback as soon as I can!!

And thanks a lot for helping Alien, too!! This guy definitely needs help!! Good to know that there are freinds like you who does this job

Many credits for u and all ur stand-by duty!!

Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (09-06-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Alien1974 has left the building(lol) but yeah, is there going to be an iOS4 version of this AWESOME theme?
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

Hello Ian

Thank u very much for helping me! I'm not able to try it in the moment, but I will give u feedback as soon as I can!!

And thanks a lot for helping Alien, too!! This guy definitely needs help!! Good to know that there are freinds like you who does this job

Many credits for u and all ur stand-by duty!!
    Thanks Mi (love the name)

I'm always happy to help where I can.

Would you believe the file has been downloaded 23 times already and you are the only one who has thanked the post

Thanks for that buddy hope it works okay It worked fine in the html editor live preview window so should be good.

Thanks again.

Ian.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (09-07-2010), ziggy7 (09-07-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Thanks Mi (love the name)

I'm always happy to help where I can.

Would you believe the file has been downloaded 23 times already and you are the only one who has thanked the post

Thanks for that buddy hope it works okay It worked fine in the html editor live preview window so should be good.

Thanks again.

Ian.

Dear Ian

Thanks for ur words and everything else! Ur right, definitely too many people take stuff without any credits
    But look at me: I've got too many "Thanks!", I think! The post-thanks-ratio isn't allright, imo! But I'm working on It

Ur files works in 24-hours mode but unfortunately they doesn't fit my widget. I use the Dusk Evo LCD widget and the numbers are too big and don't look nice in it.
    I changed the widget.html to 24hours weeks bevore but it doesn't work cause after 12 o'clock the numbers changes in the middle of the left window and only one number is shown. So at 13:00 is only 3:00 shown. That was my prob with it. I changed back to 12-hours-mode.
    So I think there have something to be changed in the number-section? I don't know. I'm a total noob in this

Maybe u know what to do?

Definitely many thanks for ur files! I think the people who are using the other widgets are really greatful for that! And shure they will be hitting ur Thanks!-button once

Thanks
    Mi

14. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (09-07-2010)

Thanks

Hi Mi,

I will download the dusk EVO theme and get the widget in 24hrs for you, I just started my work so may take a day or two.

EDIT: I got Dusk Evolution, I see only two widget files, one in "DUSK EVO LCD" folder and one in "DUSK EVO DC (NO WEATHER) folder, are these the only two that need to be converted to 24hr's?

Thanks.

EDIT AGAIN.

Mi, Try this ones (attached) and let me know if it's good or not.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 09-07-2010 at 06:17 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (09-07-2010)

Thanks

Hi Mi,

I will download the dusk EVO theme and get the widget in 24hrs for you, I just started my work so may take a day or two.

EDIT: I got Dusk Evolution, I see only two widget files, one in "DUSK EVO LCD" folder and one in "DUSK EVO DC (NO WEATHER) folder, are these the only two that need to be converted to 24hr's?

Thanks.

EDIT AGAIN.

Mi, Try this ones (attached) and let me know if it's good or not.

Hey Ian

Thank u so much!!!!
    That's it!! It works fine and I'm so happy about that

Ur great, man!!
    Were there many changes needed? I'm asking cause I hope it was no simple thing that had easily been done by myself

Thanks again!
    Mi

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hi don't know is this has been covered but is there any way to configure the weather app so that it shows future weather rather than present, next 24 hours for example

Thanks

Hey Ian

Thank u so much!!!!
    That's it!! It works fine and I'm so happy about that

Ur great, man!!
    Were there many changes needed? I'm asking cause I hope it was no simple thing that had easily been done by myself

Thanks again!
    Mi
    Hi Mi,

You are very welcome, glad to help

I downloaded a 24hr widget from somewhere a while back, I just use it for reference.
    Funnily enough, the part I normally have to change (like for the Dusk theme) didn't work in this Evolution theme! So with my 24hr widget on one half of the screen and the evolution widget on the other I started comparing the two.
    In the end, I replaced this:

function dotime(){
    theTime=setTimeout('dotime()',1000);
    d = new Date();
    hr= d.getHours()+100;
    mn= d.getMinutes()+100;
    se= d.getSeconds()+100;
    if(hr==100){hr=112;am_pm='am';}
    else if(hr<112){am_pm='am';}
    else if(hr==112){am_pm='pm';}
    else if(hr>112){am_pm='pm';hr=(hr-12);}
    tot=''+hr+mn+se;

With this:

function dotime(){
    d = new Date();
    hr= d.getHours()+100;
    mn= d.getMinutes()+100;
    se= d.getSeconds()+100;
    if(hr==100){hr=100;am_pm='pm';}
    else if(hr<100){am_pm='pm';}
    else if(hr==100){am_pm='pm';}
    else if(hr>100){am_pm='pm';hr=(hr-0);}
    tot=''+hr+mn+se;

This function is near the end of the file. I don't really understand it fully but I'm slowly learning, at present it is more of a "trial & error" thing But if it works in the end it'll do for me.

Quote Originally Posted by rackha View Post
    hi don't know is this has been covered but is there any way to configure the weather app so that it shows future weather rather than present, next 24 hours for example
    There are certainly some widgets out their that feature a 5 day forecast, just can't remember where I saw that but I am definitely going to look into this as it would be a more useful tool in my opinion.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 09-07-2010 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

chg128 (09-07-2010), It's Mi (09-09-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,679 Times in 1,212 Posts

Thanks for the 24 hours,here is little bit change the widget
    on my iPhone 4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-img_0477.png   [Released] DUSK-img_0478.png  
    Last edited by chg128; 09-07-2010 at 06:16 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    Thanks for the 24 hours,here is little bit change the widget
    on my iPhone 4
    Looks great M8 but isn't that the widget from "DUSK"? The Widget I posted above is for "DUSK EVOLUTION" (it has smaller digits) I posted the 24hr widget for "DUSK" in the previous page, it has the bigger digits that fit your widget background better.
    Actually the digits are the same size, just the clock boxes are a different size and the position of the digits are spread wider in the "Dusk: one (top image)

I love Hong Kong, my most favorite city in the world (I lived their for 10 years)

Have you got that signal loss problem when you touch your antenna on the bottom corner of the iphone 4? There is a lot of talk about this on the net!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-untitled-1-copy.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 09-07-2010 at 06:48 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,679 Times in 1,212 Posts

Looks great M8 but isn't that the widget from "DUSK"? The Widget I posted above is for "DUSK EVOLUTION" (it has smaller digits) I posted the 24hr widget for "DUSK" in the previous page, it has the bigger digits that fit your widget background better.
    Actually the digits are the same size, just the clock boxes are a different size and the position of the digits are spread wider in the "Dusk: one (top image)

I love Hong Kong, my most favorite city in the world (I lived their for 10 years)

Have you got that signal loss problem when you touch your antenna on the bottom corner of the iphone 4? There is a lot of talk about this on the net!

i m chinese,i m not from hong kong.
    i been use my iphone4 over one month,i never got problem with antenna.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    i m chinese,i m not from hong kong.
    Okay, I just saw your weather on your screenshot set to Hong Kong!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

{3GS iOS4 RELEASED}

FOR THE 3GS iOS4 VERSION,PLEASE ENTER HERE:[ BETA RELEASED ] E=mc˛ {3GS iOS4 ONLY}

FOR THE iPhone4 VERSION,PLEASE ENTER HERE:http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ased-e-mc.html

BETA RELEASED...
    PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS ONLY FOR 3GS RUNNING ON iOS4.
    I WILL NOT MAKE SUPPORT FOR 3.1.3
    ALSO,THE TEASER ARE THE iPhone4 VERSION,BUT ALL FEATURES WILL WORK ON 3GS iOS4.I FORMATED THE THEME TO WORK ON 3GS.
    IT WONT DISPLAY AT HI-RES GRAPHICS/RETINA RESOLUTION,BUT WILL WORK AS THE SAME AS iPhone4 FEATURES...

Last edited by ALIEN1974; 09-08-2010 at 05:00 PM.
    TO THANK ME FOR MY THEMES:I NEED SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR MY SPACESHIP TO RETURN TO MY PLANET,IF YOU WANT TO HELP,PLEASEon this link
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TYB3WY4KVZWCN

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (09-09-2010), jepp376 (09-08-2010), ziggy7 (09-08-2010)

Thanks

Hi Mi,

You are very welcome, glad to help

I downloaded a 24hr widget from somewhere a while back, I just use it for reference.
    Funnily enough, the part I normally have to change (like for the Dusk theme) didn't work in this Evolution theme! So with my 24hr widget on one half of the screen and the evolution widget on the other I started comparing the two.
    In the end, I replaced this:

function dotime(){
    d = new Date();
    hr= d.getHours()+100;
    mn= d.getMinutes()+100;
    se= d.getSeconds()+100;
    if(hr==100){hr=112;am_pm='am';}
    else if(hr<112){am_pm='am';}
    else if(hr==112){am_pm='pm';}
    else if(hr>112){am_pm='pm';hr=(hr-12);}
    tot=''+hr+mn+se;

With this:

function dotime(){
    d = new Date();
    hr= d.getHours()+100;
    mn= d.getMinutes()+100;
    se= d.getSeconds()+100;
    if(hr==100){hr=100;am_pm='pm';}
    else if(hr<100){am_pm='pm';}
    else if(hr==100){am_pm='pm';}
    else if(hr>100){am_pm='pm';hr=(hr-0);}
    tot=''+hr+mn+se;

This function is near the end of the file. I don't really understand it fully but I'm slowly learning, at present it is more of a "trial & error" thing But if it works in the end it'll do for me.

Hello Ian

Thanks for explaining me the details
    Now I would try such things myself and hope that I don't need ur help in this kind of things anymore!

By the way I like ur glassclock and -theme very much!!

Mi

28. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (09-09-2010)