+ Reply
Page 121 of 125 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 2488

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by takkuso Could someone help me? I was updating cydia programs on my phone using Rock App and it said some programs needed to be updated, would I
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by takkuso View Post
    Could someone help me? I was updating cydia programs on my phone using Rock App and it said some programs needed to be updated, would I like it to reinstall. It sounded normal enough, so I said 'yes', but now my theme is messed up. The bottom bar isn't showing at all. I reinstalled the theme (which is why a few of my apps aren't skinned), but still no luck. Does anyone know why my the background of page0,page1, etc in the dock area isn't showing up?
    It looks like you have the same problem as hellzblade, me and several others when we updated, read the post above the one you posted and follow those instructions. Your dock icons should've shown up even though your dock didn't? Anyway, try it, if you updated infiniboard and you have the latest version 1.4.2-1 then that's why. Let me know how you make out?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kryptonicz's Avatar
    Thanks

I think i just jizzed. I love the inav thinngy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I installed the biteyourapple version of infinidock after installing the update (yes, I had updated) but that didn't fix the problem. Is there a good repo or deb spot to download an old version?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by skyperion View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have been trying to get the dusk weather widget running on my 3GS 4.01. This mostly works as I have updating weather. However I have hit a problem in trying to make the widget background transparent, as in the screen shots. I have edited widget.png in photoshop to make it transparent, but it still shows up non-transparent on the 3GS. Twoline.css also says #weathercontainer( opacity:0.85, so Im not sure what is wrong.

I've searched the forums for a solution to no avail so if anyone can help I'd be most grateful.

Skyperion
    Quote Originally Posted by skyperion View Post
    If anyone is able to help me solve this issue, or at least give me some guidance as to what I should be checking I would be most grateful.

Many thanks,

Skyperion
    Third time lucky of asking, I hope. If anyone is able to help with the question I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Mokabaer's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a problem. The weather data is not loaded. In the confi.js I "Berlin, DE" is set for Berlin - Germany.
    Can it be the setting is not the right place!?

Thanks

okay, I get it back - only the weather animation does not load, what can I do wrong ...

Thanks

Make sure the animation/plug-in is above the theme in winterboard.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kryptonicz's Avatar
    Thanks

where do you get your icons from

Thanks
    Thanked 8,308 Times in 2,973 Posts

@ Kryptonicz: What icons do u mean?
    The DUSK icons u get on the first post. There's a download-link for them.
    The weather-icons are there too in the Manila-theme (animated weather).

Maybe I'm wrong? Please say again more detailed which icons u need!!

Mi

Settings-Iconrequest

Hey there everyone

I would really appreciate to get some icons for my settings-page. I need iFile and Rock.
    Please, could some1 do them for me or only explain how to make it with the templates Alien includet?! Then I could make them on my own

Thanks a lot in advance

Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 09-03-2010 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    @ Kryptonicz: What icons do u mean?
    The DUSK icons u get on the first post. There's a download-link for them.
    The weather-icons are there too in the Manila-theme (animated weather).

Maybe I'm wrong? Please say again more detailed which icons u need!!

Mi

Settings-Iconrequest

Hey there everyone

I would really appreciate to get some icons for my settings-page. I need iFile and Rock.
    Please, could some1 do them for me or only explain how to make it with the templates Alien includet?! Then I could make them on my own

Thanks a lot in advance

Mi
    Here you go, let me know if these work?

Mi,if you have already used these icons, remove the iFile and replace with this updated one. I did not make the previous one and after looking at it I didn't like it, I apologize, but this one I just made, it's much cleaner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-rock.png   [Released] DUSK-ifile.png  
    Last edited by jepp376; 09-03-2010 at 07:21 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jepp376 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (09-03-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jepp376 View Post
    Make sure the animation/plug-in is above the theme in winterboard.
    yes, it is in Winterboard and active ...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi everyone, I just got this theme working on my iPhone 3.1.3 and was wondering how I would be able to use the Lock Screen from DUSK EVO?

I downloaded the LockScreen Folder from DUSK EVO. What do I have to edit or replace in DUSK folder?

Winterboard settings in order:
    DUSK RSS
    User Wallpaper
    User Lock Background
    DUSK BLUE Plugin
    DUSK ANI-W
    DUSK

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eliteskill View Post
    Hi everyone, I just got this theme working on my iPhone 3.1.3 and was wondering how I would be able to use the Lock Screen from DUSK EVO?

I downloaded the LockScreen Folder from DUSK EVO. What do I have to edit or replace in DUSK folder?

Winterboard settings in order:
    DUSK RSS
    User Wallpaper
    User Lock Background
    DUSK BLUE Plugin
    DUSK ANI-W
    DUSK

Hey Elite

U can use every Wallpaper u want with this theme! If u don't change the Wallpaper (LockBackground.png)I think u should see the wally that comes with the blue plugin.

I don't have the blue one. But in the main-theme is the lockframe includet. This fits with every wally u want. Just take one and rename it "LockBackground.png" and place it in the main theme.

That should be it

Here you go, let me know if these work?

Mi,if you have already used these icons, remove the iFile and replace with this updated one. I did not make the previous one and after looking at it I didn't like it, I apologize, but this one I just made, it's much cleaner.

Hey Jepp again

It's always a pleasure to hear from u

Thank u so muxh for the icons!! They are very nice and are fitting my settings-page very well!!
    I wish I could do such things too! Than I wouldn't have had to ask so much for help!

Great job, Bro
    Thanks for ur neverending motivation to help us out!! So cool!!
    Last edited by It's Mi; 09-03-2010 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Elite

U can use every Wallpaper u want with this theme! If u don't change the Wallpaper (LockBackground.png)I think u should see the wally that comes with the blue plugin.

I don't have the blue one. But in the main-theme is the lockframe includet. This fits with every wally u want. Just take one and rename it "LockBackground.png" and place it in the main theme.

That should be it
    Im familiar with changing LockBackground.png to put any wallpaper I want in place of what is there. However I believe DUSK EVO is a widget for the Lock Screen the background. It is really a FRAME for the lockscreen that shows your background on the HOME page as well.

Example. Its transparent to give you a frame based on whatever your background is on your Home Screen.

If i just rename LockFrame into LockBackground.png and move it into the theme it gives me the Frame and BLACK center with no picture. =/ I hope that makes sense lol.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Is this compatible with 4.0.1?

Thanks

You got it Mi, anytime brother...

Quote Originally Posted by eliteskill View Post
    Im familiar with changing LockBackground.png to put any wallpaper I want in place of what is there. However I believe DUSK EVO is a widget for the Lock Screen the background. It is really a FRAME for the lockscreen that shows your background on the HOME page as well.

Example. Its transparent to give you a frame based on whatever your background is on your Home Screen.

If i just rename LockFrame into LockBackground.png and move it into the theme it gives me the Frame and BLACK center with no picture. =/ I hope that makes sense lol.
    I'm trying to do the same thing, I use the blue plug-in and the evo theme and I still get the large centered lock with no frame and I want the small left justified lock and if I'm correct you do too? ;(
    Last edited by jepp376; 09-03-2010 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

So I PS'd the frame onto my background but I still can't change the lock icon to the small one that goes on the left, anyone have an idea what I need to change? Thanks..

I figured out, somewhat? Something is overriding the lock from Dusk Evo when the blue plug-in is in place. The blue plug-in changes the small lock which is on the left to the larger one in the center, as shown in the pic. Anyone have an idea why?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-photo.jpg  
    Last edited by jepp376; 09-03-2010 at 08:47 PM.

Thanks

So I PS'd the frame onto my background but I still can't change the lock icon to the small one that goes on the left, anyone have an idea what I need to change? Thanks..

I figured out, somewhat? Something is overriding the lock from Dusk Evo when the blue plug-in is in place. The blue plug-in changes the small lock which is on the left to the larger one in the center, as shown in the pic. Anyone have an idea why?

Can't u just change the slider-image? In telephonyui bundle, filename is bottombarknobgray.png. It has to be possible to change the one in the blue plugin to the one from the maintheme.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

jepp376 (09-04-2010)

Thanks

I apparently may have been looking in the wrong folder, I'll check it out now, thanks Mi.

Can't u just change the slider-image? In telephonyui bundle, filename is bottombarknobgray.png. It has to be possible to change the one in the blue plugin to the one from the maintheme.
    Hey what do you know, it worked, man I checked just about every folder in all themes, then again two more times. How I missed this one is beyond me, lol, thanks again Mi, took me a minute to change it once I go the right folder!
    Last edited by jepp376; 09-04-2010 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dieseldoug View Post
    Is this compatible with 4.0.1?
    Not jet
    Alien will make a version for iOS4 called DUSK ULTIMATE after his new theme e=mc˛ is allready done

I apparently may have been looking in the wrong folder, I'll check it out now, thanks Mi.

Hey what do you know, it worked, man I checked just about every folder in all themes, then again two more times. How I missed this one is beyond me, lol, thanks again Mi, took me a minute to change it once I go the right folder!

Jepp, I'm happy u get it done
    My pleasure to help u guy
    Last edited by It's Mi; 09-04-2010 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost