Page 111 of 125 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101109110111112113 121 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Released] DUSK

  1. #2201
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    Hi alien, can you make more icons for the below:-

    Appcake+
    dTunes
    iBlacklist
    iBluenova
    Icy
    iProtect
    iSteamy
    MakeItMine
    Rock

    thanks

  2. #2202
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post
    Hi alien, can you make more icons for the below:-

    Appcake+
    dTunes
    iBlacklist
    iBluenova
    Icy
    iProtect
    iSteamy
    MakeItMine
    Rock

    thanks
    Hmmm... well I just posted an iBluenova icon above, and ill do all of those icons for u if you post pictures of them








    Please hit the thanks button...
    Last edited by King Shady; 08-07-2010 at 12:46 AM.
    ]

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (08-07-2010), Centauri (08-07-2010), eddietah (08-07-2010)

  4. #2203
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Hmmm... well I just posted an iBluenova icon above, and ill do all of those icons for u if you post pictures of them








    Please hit the thanks button...
    no good after apply and respring can see some white white thing behind dTunes, iBlacklist, iBlueNova, Icy, iProtect, iSteamy. AppCake and MakeItMine is not working also. Please re-do.

  5. #2204
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post
    no good after apply and respring can see some white white thing behind dTunes, iBlacklist, iBlueNova, Icy, iProtect, iSteamy. AppCake and MakeItMine is not working also. Please re-do.
    You're joking right?
    ]

  6. #2205
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    I have remove it and attached a screenshot here.



    Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    You're joking right?
    no

    i only need AppCake, iBlacklist, iBlueNova, Icy and iSteamy.

    The rest I don't need. Cos I already have it.
    Last edited by eddietah; 08-07-2010 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #2206
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Did you place the icons in the Icons folder....??? and did you name them correctly...? i gave u appcake, iblacklist, ibluenova, and iSteamy.... you prolly dont know how to apply them
    Last edited by King Shady; 08-07-2010 at 03:11 AM.
    ]

  8. #2207
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Lol...
    @eddietha
    You have to right click on the icon and open on new tab,then save it on your pc

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    King Shady (08-07-2010)

  10. #2208
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    @King Shady,
    Of couse I know if not how I apply others. Please take a look at the screenshot that I have posted above. I have since apply autosilent and fontswap. So WTH are you talking about? Just give me the new working icons.
    and I use iPhone folders and place it to Library\Themes\DUSK.theme\Icons then respring OKAY

    @ALIEN1974,
    Yes of course. I right click and save it to my pc first.
    Last edited by eddietah; 08-07-2010 at 03:20 AM.

  11. #2209
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post
    @King Shady,
    Yes I use iPhone folders and place it to LibraryThemesDUSK.themeIcons

    @ALIEN1974,
    Yes I right click and save it to my pc first.
    Hmm. Sorry don't know what to say! You might not have named them correctly. You'll have to figure out the names yourself.. If that doesn't work then idk, make your own icons lol i spent 15 minutes on those except for the RockApp which I found in the icon package. BTW for future reference try to hit the thanks button when someone is trying to help you!!! (me, Alien)

    Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post
    @King Shady,
    Of couse I know if not how I apply others. Please take a look at the screenshot that I have posted above. I have since apply autosilent and fontswap. So WTH are you talking about? Just give me the new working icons.
    and I use iPhone folders and place it to LibraryThemesDUSK.themeIcons then respring OKAY

    @ALIEN1974,
    Yes of course. I right click and save it to my pc first.
    Are you kidding me? The icons are fine. If you don't like them then make your own icons. I've never ever had a problem with someone on MMI but I guess theres a first to everything. "Just give me". Wow. You really got taught manners didn't you?
    Last edited by King Shady; 08-07-2010 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ]

  12. #2210
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Hmm. Sorry don't know what to say! You might not have named them correctly. You'll have to figure out the names yourself.. If that doesn't work then idk, make your own icons lol i spent 15 minutes on those except for the RockApp which I found in the icon package. BTW for future reference try to hit the thanks button when someone is trying to help you!!! (me, Alien)
    so you want me to post a screenshot here and let u see. there is really some white white thing behind some icons after apply and respring. I am serious not joking.

  13. #2211
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post
    so you want me to post a screenshot here and let u see. there is really some white white thing behind some icons after apply and respring. I am serious not joking.
    I don't care what you do. maybe if you had asked nicely i would have spent another 15 minutes fixing the icons. But since you are being rude and demanding (JUst like the complainers that moan until a JB is realeased) I am not even going to help. Good luck making your own icons!
    ]

  14. #2212
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    I don't care what you do. maybe if you had asked nicely i would have spent another 15 minutes fixing the icons. But since you are being rude and demanding (JUst like the complainers that moan until a JB is realeased) I am not even going to help. Good luck making your own icons!
    hi there i am very sorry for being rude. i will post ascreenshot here and let you see. please don't be mad at me ok. and i would kindly appreciate if u would kindly advise me what have i done wrong. thanks

    @ King Shady
    here is the screenshot as u can see there is really some white white thing behind some icons. i really have no idea what is that. really appreciate if u would kindly fix the icons. thanks in advance.



    @King Shady
    I am very sorry for my harsh tone. really very much appreciate if u would kindly give those icons a fix. thanks in advnace.

    @ALIEN1974
    i would kindly appreciate if u would also please help me to fix those icons. i am really a noob in all this. i really love this theme of yours very much. great work.
    Last edited by eddietah; 08-07-2010 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #2213
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    King...I think edditha was joakeing,but yea,it sounds rude...lol

    eddietha...if your rudness was a joke,next time put a happy face or something to let know that you just chilling,(),people might think,including me,that you are really rude,and they wont help.
    I have to go to sleep,but if nobody has helped you,I will make them.

  16. #2214
    Livin the iPhone Life anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanks
    792
    Thanked 308 Times in 220 Posts

    does the dusk work with the new software upgrade from apple.

  17. #2215
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,242
    Thanks
    8,242
    Thanked 20,921 Times in 4,189 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post
    hi there i am very sorry for being rude. i will post ascreenshot here and let you see. please don't be mad at me ok. and i would kindly appreciate if u would kindly advise me what have i done wrong. thanks

    @ King Shady
    here is the screenshot as u can see there is really some white white thing behind some icons. i really have no idea what is that. really appreciate if u would kindly fix the icons. thanks in advance.



    @King Shady
    I am very sorry for my harsh tone. really very much appreciate if u would kindly give those icons a fix. thanks in advnace.

    @ALIEN1974
    i would kindly appreciate if u would also please help me to fix those icons. i am really a noob in all this. i really love this theme of yours very much. great work.
    It looks to me that your problem is as Alien said a few posts ago, you said you right clicked on the icons and saved them to your PC but you have to right click on the icon and select "open in new tab (or window) first, then save the icon to your PC from the new tab/window. If you save them to your PC direct from the post you will get white borders.

    Scratch that, I tested them and there does indeed seem to be a problem, try these.

    @ Alien, Sorry Iv'e been out of touch, Saudi job was put back so they send me to Brazil, I'm currently in Sao Paulo and again internet connection is limited to weekends (Sunday's) only! I mean't to ask you if you ever got the html animations working with the theme (not the plugin versions)? Cheers M8.

    Ian.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 08-07-2010 at 08:28 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (08-07-2010)

  19. #2216
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    It looks to me that your problem is as Alien said a few posts ago, you said you right clicked on the icons and saved them to your PC but you have to right click on the icon and select "open in new tab (or window) first, then save the icon to your PC from the new tab/window. If you save them to your PC direct from the post you will get white borders.

    Scratch that, I tested them and there does indeed seem to be a problem, try these.

    @ Alien, Sorry Iv'e been out of touch, Saudi job was put back so they send me to Brazil, I'm currently in Sao Paulo and again internet connection is limited to weekends (Sunday's) only! I mean't to ask you if you ever got the html animations working with the theme (not the plugin versions)? Cheers M8.

    Ian.
    hi bro thanks thanks thanks ur really a life saver it's really works

    here the screenshot

    Last edited by eddietah; 08-07-2010 at 08:37 AM.

  20. #2217
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,242
    Thanks
    8,242
    Thanked 20,921 Times in 4,189 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post
    hi bro thanks thanks thanks ur really a life saver it's really works
    No problem, happy to help.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (08-07-2010)

  22. #2218
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    No problem, happy to help.
    Tks again bro you are my god i love you
    Last edited by eddietah; 08-07-2010 at 09:02 PM.

  23. #2219
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,804
    Thanks
    4,471
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Good to see you back in the forums Ian

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (08-07-2010), w00dS (08-08-2010)

  25. #2220
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,242
    Thanks
    8,242
    Thanked 20,921 Times in 4,189 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Good to see you back in the forums Ian
    Cheers Ziggy, good to be back, although I still have not installed this theme, I have a great mod coming for the HTC theme though, should be a week or so. Did Alien get the html animations working with the theme? I mean actually working with the theme not just a plugin?
    I see everybody has been keeping you busy

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Sandman80 (08-07-2010), ziggy7 (08-07-2010)

Page 111 of 125 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101109110111112113 121 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •