Page 104 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94102103104105106 114 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2484

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] DUSK

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CHR!S View Post
    Hey Crow, I guess I'm a little late to the game but the Pewter theme has it's own RSS file to fit the different window.
    Also, w00dS altered the dock cover to hide the text at the bottom, but I guess that's no longer an issue. Thanks in advance for the new pages w00dS. Personally, I prefer the circuit board background but I'll give your pages a go as well!

CHR!S

Where is the RSS feed in the Pewter, I don't see it and is it the same length as the Dusk so will it fit the live feed?

Thanks
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    Ha how did you know but if I have too many more of my Crown Royal, I won't be able to see what I am doing when I SSH my/your stuff
    Lol...
    I need to get a few to.
    Maybe with 2 sixpack I can finish the realtime animations.

Thanks

The RSS is with the Pewter theme as a seperate folder. I'm going to give you what I have but I gotta go. I want to snuggle with my wife.

Look at the RSS feed and let me know how you want it done. Also, look at what I've done and let me know if you would rather the background go all the way down into the RSS area.

Where is the RSS feed in the Pewter, I don't see it and is it the same length as the Dusk so will it fit the live feed?

Thanks
    The RSS area is built into each page. But Pewter has it's own RSS feed that came with the download. Look at the original Pewter pages and you'll see the RSS area. I changed it to a wider one for you as you requested. I can work on the rest of the pages tomorrow morning. Just let me know if you want anything changed on what I have so far so I make sure we get it all good for ya.
    Last edited by w00dS; 07-26-2010 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (07-26-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by w00dS View Post
    The RSS is with the Pewter theme as a seperate folder. I'm going to give you what I have but I gotta go. I want to snuggle with my wife.

Look at the RSS feed and let me know how you want it done. Also, look at what I've done and let me know if you would rather the background go all the way down into the RSS area.

The RSS area is built into each page. But Pewter has it's own RSS feed that came with the download. Look at the original Pewter pages and you'll see the RSS area. I changed it to a wider one for you as you requested. I can work on the rest of the pages tomorrow morning. Just let me know if you want anything changed on what I have so far so I make sure we get it all good for ya.
    All perfect and you don't know how much I appreciate this bro., looking great!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCrow13 For This Useful Post:

w00dS (07-26-2010)

Thanks

This was a very tedious process but it has been fun. You're very welcome. If you load it up tonight and see how it works, let me know if any changes need to be made. I'll see it in the morning. I'll get the other two pages to you in the morning. It's 11:30pm.....and I'm going to take this party else where.

Thanks

This was a very tedious process but it has been fun. You're very welcome. If you load it up tonight and see how it works, let me know if any changes need to be made. I'll see it in the morning. I'll get the other two pages to you in the morning. It's 11:30pm.....and I'm going to take this party else where.
    I appreciate it BIG time bro. and appoligize to your wife, also will show all of it off tomorrow for sure and get some sleep bro.!

hi there, i was wondering is there anyway to make the rss feed scroll across?

Maybe this got lost, but is there anyway to brighten up the clock numbers? Just the numbers.
    Last edited by gadget; 07-27-2010 at 06:20 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jgarno View Post
    hi there, i was wondering is there anyway to make the rss feed scroll across?
    You have to follow what Alien says directly under the download for the RSS feed, that is exactly what to do either by going into (iFile) to do it or by using WinSCP or CyberDuck-(for Mac. computers). Also about 10-15pgs. back I gave a link on how to and what to look for to put your own RSS feeds in for what ever you like, just go back and look if I have time I will find it for you but not now Here found it and it was waaaaaaaaaay back, so here it is just follow what they say and what to look for:

RSS feed and what to look for:
    (http://webtrends.about.com/od/webfee...ss_howto_2.htm)
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-27-2010 at 08:22 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCrow13 For This Useful Post:

jgarno (07-27-2010)

Thanks

Here ya go Crow....I apologized to the wife real good last night.

I redid page1,2,& 3.....I saw something that didn't look right. If you see something, let me know and I can fix it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (07-27-2010)

You have to follow what Alien says directly under the download for the RSS feed, that is exactly what to do either by going into (iFile) to do it or by using WinSCP or CyberDuck-(for Mac. computers). Also about 10-15pgs. back I gave a link on how to and what to look for to put your own RSS feeds in for what ever you like, just go back and look if I have time I will find it for you but not now Here found it and it was waaaaaaaaaay back, so here it is just follow what they say and what to look for:

RSS feed and what to look for:
    (How to Find an RSS Feed on a Website - Step 2)
    Crow, I don't think this person wanted to know how to put in a different RSS feed. It sounds like they just wanted to know if it was possible to make the RSS feed scroll across the window. You know, like from right to left...

CHR!S

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CHR!S For This Useful Post:

jgarno (07-27-2010), TheCrow13 (07-27-2010)

Thanks

Here ya go Crow....I apologized to the wife real good last night.

I redid page1,2,& 3.....I saw something that didn't look right. If you see something, let me know and I can fix it.

Thanks bro., your AWESOME and your wife can smack me if she sees me(rofl) but I am in Canada

Thanks

Thanks

Lol. No problem. I had a good time doing it.

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,278 Posts

w00dS...how ya finding your new CS5?

Thanks

Im liking it. The clone stamp tool appears to be easier to use. I dont think i know enough to tell a difference. Lol. How about you?

Thanks

Im liking it. The clone stamp tool appears to be easier to use. I dont think i know enough to tell a difference. Lol. How about you?
    Ohh now..it's soo much better, thats maybe because i jumped from 2 to 5 big big difference

iPhone? More like MyPhone dmrenfro's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been meaning to ask this for awhile. When I set up Dusk and Dusk EVO, my drawer covers the RSS and the Dock. I have it set up exactly like Alien describes it in the first page, but in his pictures, the drawer handle rests on top of the RSS and the dock is visible. Any ideas?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to dmrenfro For This Useful Post:

Stoniee (07-27-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmrenfro View Post
    I've been meaning to ask this for awhile. When I set up Dusk and Dusk EVO, my drawer covers the RSS and the Dock. I have it set up exactly like Alien describes it in the first page, but in his pictures, the drawer handle rests on top of the RSS and the dock is visible. Any ideas?
    Are you able to post a screenshot of your actual problems?

thanks Chr!s thats what I was asking about. I didn't see anything about it in the rss part. I was hoping to make it one line that scrolled from right to left.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jgarno For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (07-27-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by dmrenfro View Post
    Double check your Infiniboard setup and make sure that "hide behind dock" is switched on!

CHR!S

Quote Originally Posted by jgarno View Post
    thanks Chr!s thats what I was asking about. I didn't see anything about it in the rss part. I was hoping to make it one line that scrolled from right to left.
    No problem. It would be a really great mod, if it's possible!

CHR!S
    Last edited by CHR!S; 07-27-2010 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CHR!S For This Useful Post:

dmrenfro (07-27-2010), ziggy7 (07-27-2010)

Page 104 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94102103104105106 114 ... LastLast