+ Reply
Page 102 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2488

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Released] DUSK

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by ziggy7 Looks great matey..your just showing off now I'm just getting lucky!!! I don't even know what I'm doing. LMAO!!!
...
  1. #2021
    iPhoneaholic w00dS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thibodaux, La
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 273 Times in 205 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Looks great matey..your just showing off now
    I'm just getting lucky!!! I don't even know what I'm doing. LMAO!!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

    ziggy7 (07-25-2010)

  3. #2022
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,782
    Thanks
    4,271
    Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,262 Posts

    You nutter!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    w00dS (07-25-2010)

  5. #2023
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ont.Canada
    Posts
    739
    Thanks
    535
    Thanked 144 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by w00dS View Post
    Playing in PS. Another dock cover...
    Ziggy or w00ds, can you edit this for me and I am sorry Ziggy for this but can I get the exact same size but with the (Green) taken out and the background just bold black just the (Dock Cover) beside my theme? (375x77)

    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-25-2010 at 07:51 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372


  6. #2024
    iPhoneaholic w00dS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thibodaux, La
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 273 Times in 205 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    Ziggy or w00ds, can you edit this for me and I am sorry Ziggy for this but can I get the exact same size but with the (Green) taken out and the background just bold black just the (Dock Cover) beside my theme? (375x77)

    Sorry Bro....I would need the original psd file to do what you ask. I'm not that good in PS yet.


    @CHR!S....Here ya go. These are in the correct format. Sorry about that.
    If you want me to tweak it a little more, just let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Released] DUSK-cover.png   [Released] DUSK-cover2.png  

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

    CHR!S (07-25-2010)

  8. #2025
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ont.Canada
    Posts
    739
    Thanks
    535
    Thanked 144 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by w00dS View Post
    Sorry Bro....I would need the original psd file to do what you ask. I'm not that good in PS yet.


    @CHR!S....Here ya go. These are in the correct format. Sorry about that.
    If you want me to tweak it a little more, just let me

    know.
    Ziggy & Scoot both have it if I am sure they took a copy of my sig., I will wait it out but thanks anyway

  9. #2026
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by w00dS View Post
    You'll need to SSH that pic into your camera roll and then select that pic as the background. Make sure you have UserLock Background selected in WB and move it above the theme.
    Thanks

    Question about the digital clock.. I like the style but would like the numbers to be a little brighter.
    Last edited by gadget; 07-26-2010 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #2027
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ont.Canada
    Posts
    739
    Thanks
    535
    Thanked 144 Times in 121 Posts

    Is there any way to get this remade but with the black&gray tiles larger, I love this one but you can't really see the tiles?

    Thanks:

    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372


  11. #2028
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,782
    Thanks
    4,271
    Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,262 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    Ziggy or w00ds, can you edit this for me and I am sorry Ziggy for this but can I get the exact same size but with the (Green) taken out and the background just bold black just the (Dock Cover) beside my theme? (375x77)

    I can take the Green lights off for you but you'll need the original psd off whoever made it you in the first place to change the background to Black, besides i think it looks ok as it is..up to you tho

  12. #2029
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ont.Canada
    Posts
    739
    Thanks
    535
    Thanked 144 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    I can take the Green lights off for you but you'll need the original psd off whoever made it you in the first place to change the background to Black, besides i think it looks ok as it is..up to you tho
    I will take it with the Green out of it please, thanks bro just not into Green and since the mix of Pewter clock and change of wallpaper it just does not go..

  13. #2030
    iPhoneaholic w00dS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thibodaux, La
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 273 Times in 205 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    Is there any way to get this remade but with the black&gray tiles larger, I love this one but you can't really see the tiles?

    Thanks:

    I've got one that I made, but I'm having trouble accessing the upload button. It's very frustrating. Sorry bro.

    Zig...nice sig!!!!
    Last edited by w00dS; 07-26-2010 at 12:25 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

    ziggy7 (07-26-2010)

  15. #2031
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,782
    Thanks
    4,271
    Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,262 Posts

    Thank's dude

  16. #2032
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ont.Canada
    Posts
    739
    Thanks
    535
    Thanked 144 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by w00dS View Post
    I've got one that I made, but I'm having trouble accessing the upload button. It's very frustrating. Sorry bro.

    Zig...nice sig!!!!
    So you have one exactly the same but with larger tiles, you can' get what downloader to work have you tried (TinyPic or 4Shared)?

  17. #2033
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,782
    Thanks
    4,271
    Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,262 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    So you have one exactly the same but with larger tiles, you can' get what downloader to work have you tried (TinyPic or 4Shared)?
    Crow you'll have to upload your Dock cover because the one you put on a post ealier is in jpeg file!

    I can't open it in PS

  18. #2034
    iPhoneaholic w00dS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thibodaux, La
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 273 Times in 205 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    So you have one exactly the same but with larger tiles, you can' get what downloader to work have you tried (TinyPic or 4Shared)?
    The "Manage Uploads" button isn't working for me. Let's try this. Let us know if you want it any different...



  19. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

    TheCrow13 (07-26-2010)

  20. #2035
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ont.Canada
    Posts
    739
    Thanks
    535
    Thanked 144 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Crow you'll have to upload your Dock cover because the one you put on a post ealier is in jpeg file!

    I can't open it in PS
    How should I download it via my TinyPic site than onto here, I don't know how you would do it also do what Chris said and right click and (Open new Tab) than save it because it saves as a .png to its actual size? Also thanks w00ds for that wally
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 07-26-2010 at 12:49 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372


  21. #2036
    iPhoneaholic w00dS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thibodaux, La
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 273 Times in 205 Posts

    Zig....Couldn't you load the jpeg in Paint and then "Save As" a png?


    You're welcome Crow....

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

    TheCrow13 (07-26-2010)

  23. #2037
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ont.Canada
    Posts
    739
    Thanks
    535
    Thanked 144 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by w00dS View Post
    The "Manage Uploads" button isn't working for me. Let's try this. Let us know if you want it any different...


    Perfect w00ds and it looks great with the (Sunrays) active vid. shining on it
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372


  24. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCrow13 For This Useful Post:

    w00dS (07-26-2010)

  25. #2038
    iPhoneaholic w00dS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thibodaux, La
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 273 Times in 205 Posts

    How about a screenie????

  26. #2039
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,782
    Thanks
    4,271
    Thanked 2,351 Times in 1,262 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by w00dS View Post
    Zig....Couldn't you load the jpeg in Paint and then "Save As" a png?


    You're welcome Crow....
    No because you'll lose the transparent background

    Is it me or the ModMyi servers real slowwwww!

  27. #2040
    iPhoneaholic w00dS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thibodaux, La
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 273 Times in 205 Posts

    Ah....ok

    I thought it was our crappy weather....it's slow for me too.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

    ziggy7 (07-26-2010)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts