Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iClocktopia

  1. #81
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Dont worry,I'll doit.
    Removing the hands is the hard part,but it can be done.

  2. #82
    I was able to photoshop the face to my liking, but whenever I try to install it I simply get a "?" in the top right corner of the Widget. I simply replaced my image with the clock image by the same name in my existing theme folder and it works when I click on the Widget.html file, but not on the phone.

    What do I need to do to make this work.

    I would also like to remove or make transparent the am/pm text at the bottom as well as color-match the clock hands (teal second hand & dark grey hour/minute hands).






  3. #83
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Im not at home now,and is hard to explain all the process by typing in the iPhone,but dont worry,I will doit.

    Now...is strange that the clock face work when you preview in the Widget,but not on tge phone.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 06-20-2010 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #84
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Im not at home now,and is hard to explain all the process by typing in the iPhone,but dont worry,I will doit.

    Now...is strange that the clock face work when you preview in the Widget,but not on tge phone.
    Could you also tell me how to change the colour of the clocks hands. Thanks.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  5. #85
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by evansx6 View Post
    Rolex.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

    I have adapted a Rolex Oyster face for this theme.

    The face is a smaller 130x130, instead of 180x180, so I have reduced the background to fit.

    This all takes up less screen space.

    Hope it works ok.

    Paul.
    hey evans,
    I like how you made it smaller. totally awesome.

    i got it onto my phone, but cannot put it on the mainhomepage. it is sitting on page 3 and 4 and 5. how can i move it to a certain page? i see above from other threads on how to put on 1 page.. but i tried and i don't know how to do it. any help? is your clock on only one page or multiple pages?

    only the clock is working, no weather. how to make weather appear also?

    help would be appreciated. thanks.

  6. #86
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by swooshmac View Post
    hey evans,
    I like how you made it smaller. totally awesome.

    i got it onto my phone, but cannot put it on the mainhomepage. it is sitting on page 3 and 4 and 5. how can i move it to a certain page? i see above from other threads on how to put on 1 page.. but i tried and i don't know how to do it. any help? is your clock on only one page or multiple pages?

    only the clock is working, no weather. how to make weather appear also?

    help would be appreciated. thanks.
    For the clock to be sitting on the other pages something very strange is going on. Can you post a screen shot by any chance.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  7. #87
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    He must have a wallpaper for Page0,thats why he cant see it in the homepage.
    @swooshmak
    you need to look at the theme you using the widget,if it has a Page0,you must delete that image to be able to see the widget on the main page.If you dont have the other pages (Page1,Page1,ect...),you will see the widget on the other pages until you have a theme with that pages to cover them.

    Ups...
    Page1,Page2,Page3...ect.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 06-21-2010 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #88
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    For the clock to be sitting on the other pages something very strange is going on. Can you post a screen shot by any chance.
    hi Obitron,

    thanks for the help. here is my homescreen shot and where i would like to have the iClock. second pic is similar to page 3, 4,5 and where the iclock is now. help is very much appreciated to help me move it to my homepage. thanks

    edit - after making page 4,5,6..no more clock on the other pages but now i would like to know if i can reposition the clock to where i would like it in pic below??? thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone1.jpg   -iphone2.jpg  
    Last edited by swooshmac; 06-21-2010 at 08:36 AM.

  9. #89
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    He must have a wallpaper for Page0,thats why he cant see it in the homepage.
    @swooshmak
    you need to look at the theme you using the widget,if it has a Page0,you must delete that image to be able to see the widget on the main page.If you dont have the other pages (Page1,Page1,ect...),you will see the widget on the other pages until you have a theme with that pages to cover them.

    Ups...
    Page1,Page2,Page3...ect.
    hi Alien,
    thanks for the help. OK.. i deleted Page0..clock is on my main page + i have the weather working thank you.

    now other problem...is there anyway to keep my page0 and put your widget on the main page like in the picture above area i posted??
    Last edited by swooshmac; 06-21-2010 at 07:39 AM.

  10. #90
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by evansx6 View Post


    Here is iFossil2, using the Fossil face and hands, and my slimmer mod with iClocktopia, as used with the Rolex Oyster.

    more to come! (if that's ok with you)



    iFossil2.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download


    Paul
    love the watches guys!! any chance of someone makeing a Franck Muller or Hublot Big Bang?-hublot.jpg

    -franck.jpg

  11. #91
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Im not at home now,and is hard to explain all the process by typing in the iPhone,but dont worry,I will doit.

    Now...is strange that the clock face work when you preview in the Widget,but not on tge phone.
    what about Corum golden Bridge?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -corum2.jpg  

  12. #92
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    hey guys, is there anyway to put the iclocktopia as my locked screen?

  13. #93
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by swooshmac View Post
    hi Obitron,

    thanks for the help. here is my homescreen shot and where i would like to have the iClock. second pic is similar to page 3, 4,5 and where the iclock is now. help is very much appreciated to help me move it to my homepage. thanks

    edit - after making page 4,5,6..no more clock on the other pages but now i would like to know if i can reposition the clock to where i would like it in pic below??? thanks.
    You need iBlanks so that you can use blank icons where you want to put the clock.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  14. #94
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 06-21-2010 at 05:51 PM.
    TO THANK ME FOR MY THEMES:I NEED SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR MY SPACESHIP TO RETURN TO MY PLANET,IF YOU WANT TO HELP,PLEASEon this link
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TYB3WY4KVZWCN

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Added more clocks,including Neon green and pink.


    Fragment Rolex:iClocktopia Fragment Rolex.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Thanks Alien. They look great! Is there any way to have the second hand sweep (as opposed to tick) like an authentic automatic Rolex or Tag Heuer?
    Last edited by sacking23; 06-21-2010 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. #96
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    No at the moment,and I dont think is a good idea,it will drain battery real fast cus it will use a lot of RAM to do this.But I love the way it is,the only problem is that the widget dont use images to do the clock hands,so I cant replicate the hands,only change the color and size,but is OK by me...

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    No at the moment,and I dont think is a good idea,it will drain battery real fast cus it will use a lot of RAM to do this.But I love the way it is,the only problem is that the widget dont use images to do the clock hands,so I cant replicate the hands,only change the color and size,but is OK by me...
    Ok, I would love to see the second hands sweep 1 day. I think this clock would look good too, but its another one that is too complicated for me to remove the hands...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tag-carrera-racing.png  

  18. #98
    Master Theme Creator ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Complicated...yes
    Impossible...no
    Can I do it?...you bet
    I'll doit,good thing you posted a nice res image.Cant promise it will be by today,Im working on something for DUSK,but if I cant post it today,I will for tomorrow.

  19. #99
    Swoosh I'd there is a widget.HTML you can name it lockscreenbackgound.HTML and it will show On the lockscreen.

  20. #100
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    915
    Thanks
    1,898
    Thanked 333 Times in 228 Posts

    How can I change the hand colors? I found the js file (new Rolex above) that shows WhiteSmoke for hours and mins and #FF... For seconds. I changed the hours to the seconds color to see what would happen. Nothing.

    Just playing around.

    I wod like to make the h and m hands blue and actually delete the second.

    Nice work!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •