Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 64

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [WIP] Royal By Raptors (Sneak Peak)

  1. #41
    Look, go check the theme from Mr Bars is call ClaSSified, and come back and tell me is not the same, just couple of tweaks that's all,even Bars is on this, o did you guys not read his post? i think raptor needs to do something else, and i agree with Bars, be original,if the theme is not done yet why use the same loading screens from classified?you just don't do that.is my opinion, and i do have a problem with someone trying to steal o take something from someone else the do not belong to them,and this is the case,will you let someone take credit for something you took the time to create?

  2. #42
    Looks nice, clean and simple


    edit*
    does look a bit like bar's theme...

    Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

  3. #43
    Give me a break, yes the loading screen is similar to bars cause IT IS BARS wallpaper (black gradient) I had no intention of releasing it like that...I'm not that stupid.

    So if you're saying my loading screen is my whole theme, then I'm done with this ****. I worked on this all damn weekend, over 5 hours each day, away from friends and family and you tell me I stole this.

    Ridiculous, since when was inspiration against the rules...look at what was going to be released then critisize me.

    Bye bye

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    Give me a break, yes the loading screen is similar to bars cause IT IS BARS wallpaper (black gradient) I had no intention of releasing it like that...I'm not that stupid.

    So if you're saying my loading screen is my whole theme, then I'm done with this ****. I worked on this all damn weekend, over 5 hours each day, away from friends and family and you tell me I stole this.

    Ridiculous, since when was inspiration against the rules...look at what was going to be released then critisize me.

    Bye bye
    Bye!!

  5. #45
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dazzer1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bradford, ENGLAND
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 66 Times in 54 Posts

    I really like this theme. Very clean look. Keep up the Great work.

  6. #46
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Hey junior Compare ur posts to raptors ;-)

  7. #47
    love the icons man, awesome work

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Hey junior Compare ur posts to raptors ;-)
    lol!! i do have a life,you are probably 15 years old,so...... grow up.

  9. #49
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    haha its summer bro i got all the time in the world
    ]

  10. #50

  11. #51
    Default Beta
    If you need a beta tester, I'm available.

  12. #52
    this still the same as claSSified from Bars,have some decency and stop stealing themes from other creators,wow,just change the font and you think is yours? way to go.i bet you still want to get paid for this, right? amazing!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by thaking22 View Post
    If you need a beta tester, I'm available.
    beta? go get it from bars is call ClaSSified.have a look
    Last edited by juniorbeto; 06-15-2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorbeto View Post
    this still the same as claSSified from Bars,have some decency and stop stealing themes from other creators,wow,just change the font and you think is yours? way to go.i bet you still want to get paid for this, right? amazing!!!



    beta? go get it from bars is call ClaSSified.have a look
    Stop commenting on my theme please. I feel no need to argue with you.

    and King, PM me man and if you wanna check Classified out, its a real nice theme, heres the link- http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...lassified.html

  14. #54
    nice! it auto creates icons i assume?

  15. #55

  16. #56
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dazzer1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bradford, ENGLAND
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 66 Times in 54 Posts

    @raptors nice theme. Could I also beta test it for ya?

    @juniorbeto how is this stolen from classified theme?it's a lot different and there's nothing wrong with getting inspiration from other themes.

  17. #57
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by juniorbeto View Post
    Pirate!!!!!
    hey dude I love how you keep returning to this post after you said "bye". Ur the one who doesnt have a life. Get off this site if ur just gonna keep giving raptors negative comments. HE DOESNT GIVE A **** ABOUT U!
    ]

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorbeto View Post
    Pirate!!!!!
    want my lockscreen and snowcover psd?

    and also for any beta people, i cant do it now, maybe sometime later this week, I have final year exams of grade 12

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    want my lockscreen and snowcover psd?

    and also for any beta people, i cant do it now, maybe sometime later this week, I have final year exams of grade 12
    this ones?
    -overlay-08-38-53.png

  20. #60
    Lol okay...I think you should just move on

    This theme will be left unreleased.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •