View Poll Results: Would you like/use my theme?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

17 70.83%
  • No.

7 29.17%

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW/POLL] enigmaOS Theme

Default [PREVIEW/POLL] enigmaOS Theme
    This isn't my first theme, but it's the first I think will be good enough to release. Before I get any more involved in it, please tell me whether or not you like it by voting in the poll. Also, I will need help with the calendar. I want it to be visible on only one page, and I have never done any type of springboard widget things before. Any help or links to tutorials would be much appreciated!

EDIT: Also, the wallpaper is not final. With the release of the theme I will include a psd enabling you to use your own wallpaper. This is one of the main aspects of my theme, the ability to make it your own and display your work while still having a functional and appealing UI.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -enigmaos-preview.jpg  
    Last edited by darthscypter; 06-08-2010 at 06:14 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darthscypter For This Useful Post:

Kevintroy (06-08-2010), NeptuneX3 (06-09-2010)

I like the theme, but it needs improvement, I think that there isnt enough of a difference in font size between the main app name and what it actually is, know what im saying? "WBoard" should stand out more whereas "Themes" underneath it should be in smaller writing. I think that with some tweaks it could be great

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevintroy For This Useful Post:

darthscypter (06-09-2010)

thanks! I'm still working on the icons. I was just putting something there to fill that box for now. Thanks for the suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by darthscypter View Post
    thanks! I'm still working on the icons. I was just putting something there to fill that box for now. Thanks for the suggestion!
    no problem another suggestion; on the calendar, try having the month and the "S M T W T F S" in either bold or a little less transparent, they dont draw enough attention when you look at the calendar, sorry if im being picky lol! im a perfectionist haha

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevintroy For This Useful Post:

Interesting concept, would like to see this developed further.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

9. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

darthscypter (06-08-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Interesting concept, would like to see this developed further.
    thanks! like I said, this is just a quick mock-up I did in photoshop of the basic concept I had. I most likely will not devote any more time to it until I can figure out how to code the calendar, as that is one of the main features I want to include.

Love it! Clean and unconventional.

Are you gonna do without a dock?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zumspass For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone NeptuneX3's Avatar
    Thanks

looks promising....hope to see the development...

cheers

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NeptuneX3 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zumspass View Post
    Love it! Clean and unconventional.

Are you gonna do without a dock?
    no, I just didnt make it yet. I still need to find out how to make the calendar before I get into the rest of the UI.

Quote Originally Posted by darthscypter View Post
    no, I just didnt make it yet. I still need to find out how to make the calendar before I get into the rest of the UI.
    Why dont you do the rest of the theme first? think about it, lets say you make the calendar work, then it turns out you need to change it, you'll spend even more time on it. get everything else sorted and then you'll see how much room you have for the calendar, it means that you aren't stuck on one thing and you can continue to make progress on the theme

reminds me of a simplified version of eight OS. very clean and nice go for it