Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (Release) iNxe Live Lockscreen

D.L33T
    yo buddy my thing isnt showing my latest games i played
    HELP ME!!!!!!

im logged in and i can see my games
    the order is
    call of duty 2, guitar hero 3, pure, bioshock, transformer, and skate 2
    i checked my ipod and still nothing
    Last edited by civiltie; 06-16-2010 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Is it showing your gamercard? Gamerscore and name? Just not the recent games??

Post a screenshot if u can. Hit both lock and home on the iPod while on the lockscreen then post that image here
    Last edited by D.L33T; 06-16-2010 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

is this on cydia?

yes it is on cydia

If You like my work and want to contribute to my habit Donate

Thanks

ok sweet. considering trying to make a mask with this to just show avatar face on EightOS

I pretty sure D uploaded his version already/.

EDIT, bit slow on the uptake that time... ha ha

Yah that actually wouldnt be to hard. load the avatar behind the mask. then its all alignment. was thinking about doing that for the sb in inxe for the gamercard, but i would have to load 5 cards to get the info in different places.

Thanks

i was thinkin do it for eightOS since he said he wanted to do an xbox thing anyway

i dont get how to upload my gt to this. i tried what u said can u help me?

R317Z
    first get ifile
    next open ifile in the following order
    var->stash->themes->inxe gt
    ->lockbackground->text viewer
    find where it says "ThadJarvice" (3 times) and change it to ur gt
    save-> done->load theme

D.L33T,

Installed this on my 3Gs with iOS4 & found that the clock has that shaded bar around it again. It doesn't matter if I have the UIImages folder copied over, it just doesn't work! Just wanted to give you a head's up.

~Tario70
    Last edited by Tario70; 06-27-2010 at 09:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Tario70 View Post
    D.L33T,

Installed this on my 3Gs with iOS4 & found that the clock has that shaded bar around it again. It doesn't matter if I have the UIImages folder copied over, it just doesn't work! Just wanted to give you a head's up.

~Tario70
    This will be due to the new UIImages that are using in iOS4. Once D. has figured out which files he needs to update Im sure he will send out an update to fix the issue.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

Tario70 (06-28-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    This will be due to the new UIImages that are using in iOS4. Once D. has figured out which files he needs to update Im sure he will send out an update to fix the issue.
    Entombed,

Thanks for the info. I've noticed battery themes don't work either. I'm looking for a list of things that have changed so I keep up on what's needed to be done to fix them.

One interesting quirk I've noticed on some themes is that now app icons will have a black square around them if they are smaller than the original icon. Ah, the little quirks of a new firmware!

Thanks again,

~Tario70

thanks dude it looks great keep up the good work

Thanks for the heads up Tario - the problem is right now is i have 3gs new bootrom so no jailbroken iOS4 yet. Once the new jailbreak comes out i will release an update for iOS4

Quote Originally Posted by D.L33T View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Tario - the problem is right now is i have 3gs new bootrom so no jailbroken iOS4 yet. Once the new jailbreak comes out i will release an update for iOS4
    Here's hoping the jailbreak comes soon!

~Tario70

Just wanted to give you another heads up that when running this on iOS4 the battery charging never shows up. Doesn't matter if you choose a theme or not.

In case you hadn't heard, the iOS4 jailbreak is live and working great. I've been trying to find a way to get rid of that clock background with no luck on my end. But then again, I don't really know what I'm doing. xp

Default Checking In...
    Quote Originally Posted by D.L33T View Post
    D.L33T, just thought I'd check in to see if you've had time to work on this at all. I love having my Live info on my lockscreen & just wanted to see if you've had time to look in to the 2 issues I reported.

Thanks again for the fantastic lockscreen.

~Tario70

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast